Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Euca

Pros

• Effectively cleans clothes

• Doesn't leave residue

• Pleasant smell

• Doesn't cause irritation

4.9
  • Causes Irritation Yes · No (42)
  • Smell

Janet
JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Purchased in July 2021.

Tan
Tan

Clothes are always fresh and clean without the overpowering chemical fragrance. I Love it

Does an excellent job of removing grease, dirt and other various substances from my husbands farm clothes without the use of stain removers. I find chemical fragrances overpowering and have sensitive skin.

Purchased in May 2003.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Tan , many thanks for your comments here , we really appreciate that , regards Gavin K

Lynda
LyndaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

I've never been so excited about doing laundry! My friend gave me some of the laundry powder to try and I loved it so much I researched Euca online and purchased 20kgs of the concentrated powder. Its important to me that not only is it a great product, environmentally friendly (packaging and product) and safe for my family, but I'm supporting a local Aussie made and owned business. Special thanks to the delivery guy who lugged it all up 2 flights of stairs for me!

Purchased in March 2021 for $100.00.

Euca Gavin K Euca

HI Lynda , the team here at Euca really appreciates writing this review for us . Thank You . well done to the delivery guy as well , now that's service , regards Gavin K

Fantastic washing powder for tradies

My son is both a tradie and sportsman and Euca keeps all of his clothes clean and fresh. It is also great for the rest of the family. I like to buy Euca online in bulk to save money and time.

Purchased in January 2020 for $80.00.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder compares to other Laundry Detergents

Kim-MareeNortheast, VIC

Fantastic find!!

We have recently started using your laundry range and have since moved onto just about every product . My oarnter is a diesel mechanic , I work in a bakery , and between us we have three teenagers . One of whom has alot of washing. Cannot recommend your range enough!!

Purchased in February 2020.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Kim , many thanks for those kind words, you post here will go up on the notice board in the factory, so the whole team here knows. we really appreciate your support , regards Gavin K

PseudonormAU

New family favourite

Purchased in September 2020 at On-line for $101.00.

Ben B
Ben BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Australian made & Owned, Smells amazing and works great

Purchased in August 2020 for $35.00.

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'll never use supermarket powders again

Love all euca laundry products, washing is no longer a nightmare, clothes come out clean and smell fresh, in cold or hot water, And saving $$$$$
Trying dishwasher powder next, hoping for the same results.

Purchased in July 2020.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

OMG I am obsessed with these products!!! I bought the Peppermint dish washer powder and the Euca Laundry powder and I even received a little freebie of the Previous Hydrating Balm and I just LOVE them all.
Reasonably Priced- TICK
Smell Fabulous- TICK
Fast delivery- TICK
Customer Service- TICK
DO they work- TICK, TICK, TICK
If you have not tried these products trust me you NEED to because they are Amazing.
Stay Safe.

Purchased in August 2020 for $101.00.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Cin , thank you very much for this great review, we really appreciate you doing this. I will add this to the notice board in the factory for the team to see as well. always feel free to contact if any questions, kind regards Gavin K

petrul
petrulCentral Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend Euca

Have used Euca for over 12 months now. Buy the dishwashing detergent and laundry powder in bulk. Highly economical and a great safe product for my family and my washing machine and dishwasher. Completely dissolves and smells great!

Purchased in April 2020 for $50.00.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Petrul , many thanks for these kind words, the whole team here appreciates it. regards Gavin K

Rachael G.
Rachael G.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic products and even better service

Best laundry powder i've used, cleans hubbies dirty work gear and cricket whites come up perfect! Soft wash all the way for our towels, jumpers and blankets. Love the biodegradable packaging. Super fast freight to country areas, straight to my door.

Purchased in August 2020 for $70.00.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Rachael, Many thanks for those kind words, the team here very much appreciates it. I will add you comments to our factory customer comments wall, so all the staff in the factory can see this … kind regards Gavin K

N Kafegellis
N KafegellisWimmera, VIC

Best laundry powder ever!!

I've been using Euca products for 10+ years, particularly the laundry powder and dishwasher powder, and wouldn't use anything else. It has no nasty chemicals, it dissolves completely and washes our families clothes and dishes perfectly. I love the way you can purchase bulk refills. And its Australian made!! The website is user friendly & delivery has always been super quick.
I will be continuing to purchase Euca's products for a long time to come. Keep up the great work of producing fantastic products Euca!!

Purchased at EucaOnline.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Naomi , many thanks for you comments and being part of the Euca Family, very much appreciated . I will add this to the poster board in the factory so all the team can see. kind regards Gavin and the whole Euca Team .

Laundry Detergents

Euca laundry powder concentrate - Euca ... Let’s make it more eco friendly!

I’ve been using Euca laundry powder concentrate for many years now and I love it. I love it because it doesn’t have all those nasties like other laundry detergents on the market and is good for the environment. It’s 100% Aussie made and is also a local manufacturer (Melbourne). I’d love the company to be more eco friendly and discovered they also sell an ‘Eco Pack’ but just not to their retail suppliers e.g.Mitre10. How about it Euca? I’d much prefer to refill my 10kg Euca bucket than continue to stockpile the number of buckets I already have in the garage.

Purchased at Mitre 10 for $60.00.

June
JuneVictoria

Great products for all our household needs.

We have started using Euca for all our household cleaning products as it is an excellent product being natural and non allergic. We have sensitive skin and the laundry concentrate has been a help for clothing. Love the bodywash and handwash too. Great Australian company.

Purchased in March 2020.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi June, the team here really appreciates your comments above , many thanks . we will add this to the factory notice board for everyone to see at work . always feel free to contact us at anytime , regards Gavin K

Bronwyn A.
Bronwyn A.Far North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!

Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate is truely amazing.
No strong perfume smell
Hasn’t irritated my daughters ezcema
I use it with my septic/grey water system
10kg box lasts for months!
Use it on both delicates and work/school clothes

Purchased in May 2020 for $71.95.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Bronwyn, many thanks for those kind words, we will put your post up on the staff notice board for the whole team to see. always feel free to contact at anytime if you have any questions about Euca, we are here to help. Gavin K

See all Euca Concentrated Laundry Detergents reviews

Judi Aasked

Where can I buy it

Chris
Chris

On line from the website and they deliver it to you

Judi A

Am impressed but will order another time

Pseudonorm

Supercheap auto has it too. Sometimes slightly cheaper when on special.

Mary L.asked
Concentrated Laundry Powder

Where is this product available to purchase? Great product but can't find it anywhere. Victoria, Melbourne 3183

Mary L.asked
Concentrated Laundry Powder

where can one purchase euca washing powder?

Kim-Maree

Hi Mary , if you type Euca into google it will bring up their website. You can only purchase it online and there are many other products too .

Mary L.

Thanks for your reply but have already ordered online and bought a few other products as well. Hope they are as good as the washing powder, am excited to have found it, been looking to purchase for a long time.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Mary and Kim-Maree , many thanks for writing a message here. Yes, Euca on line has the full range, plus you can get the laundry powder from Mitre 10 or Repco . always feel free to contact us here or on the website, we are always happy to help . regards Gavin K

See all Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder questions

Get an answer from our members and Euca representatives

Features:

• Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate contains eucalyptus oil, a purifying essential oil that gives your laundry a good refresh.
  • It’s available in 10pk travel sachets, 1kg, 2kg, 4kg, and 8kg boxes, a 10kg tub or a 20kg drum, making this a versatile product for any sized household.
  • The detergent is 100% soluble so you don’t need to worry about leftover residue on your clothes or in your machine.
  • The formula is greywater safe, so you can use it in your garden - your plants and your water bill will thank you.
  • It’s extremely concentrated so you can use less per wash and get more bang for your buck.
  • Being low in sodium and phosphate, it’s a more eco-friendly choice.
  • The powder is paraben-free, making it less likely to cause irritation or an allergic reaction.
  • Doesn’t contain any synthetic perfumes, making it great for those with sensitive skin.
  • Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate hasn’t been tested on animals, so you can rest easy knowing no animals were harmed in its making.
  • It’s suitable for top and front loading machines, meaning you can stress less about an overflowing machine.
  • A 2kg box will set you back $19.99.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers thought that Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate effectively washed their clothes and worked well on a variety of fabrics.
  • According to many reviewers, the smell is great.
  • Reviewers noted that the powder didn’t leave residue on their clothing and completely dissolved in their wash.
  • Reviewers with sensitive skin found that this product didn’t cause irritation.
Compare both Euca Concentrated Laundry Detergents