Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate

Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate (page 2 of 9)

4.9

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (37)
  • Smell

CHRIS

CHRISMurray Mallee, SA

the best

after the clothes etc are washed the water is pumped to a holding tank where it is all used on the garden we would not use any other detergent chris mcguire

Purchased in January 2020.

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Chris, many thanks for posting about Euca , the team here really appreciates the time taken to do that for us, kind regards Gavin K

Indi

IndiSydney, NSW

Best washing powder I’ve used!

I’ve been using Euca Laundry Powder for years. It is really effective and doesn’t involve all the harsh chemicals and perfumes of the supermarket stuff. I would never go back.

Purchased at Catch for A$75.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Indi , many thanks for taking the time to write a review for Euca . The team here really appreciates that. kind regards Gavin K

DejaVu

DejaVuAU

Might be good for sensitive skin but not a great clean otherwise

The product smells great and is good value for the amount you use, however compared to something like Omo Ultimate this gives a very mediocre clean at best, the difference is very very noticeable on whites.

The product sounds like its great for people with sensitive skin, so if you aren't sensitive then stick to Omo Ultimate.

Purchased in January 2020 at Mitre 10.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Laundry Detergents

Find out how Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate compares to other Laundry Detergents

Lindy M.

Lindy M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wouldn’t use anything else

I got this when clearing out my parents house. I used it because I wanted to use it up... that was about 4 years ago and I dont bother with anything else. My daughter has eczema and has absolutely no reaction to it. The washing comes out clean and fresh. No white powdery marks ever. I use half a scoop in my 8kg Bosch front loader. I get it from out local Mitre 10 hardware store and my husband came home with a new one today which included fabric softener and I had stopped years ago using fabric softener (supermarket brands)because my washing machine started smelling but I am definitely keen to try it given the good experience with the powder.

Purchased in March 2020 at Mitre 10 for A$55.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
John

JohnHunter Region, NSW

Euca laundry powder is the best

I have been using Euca laundry powder for years because it works and is value for
money, after washing clothes they look and smell so clean, no other product matches Euca

Purchased in February 2020 at Euca online.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi John, many thanks for those comments and feedback very much appreciated. also a big thank you for being a long term customer as well, add a note on your next order so we can add something special into your order for you ... regards Gavin K

Troy D.

Troy D.Sydney, NSW

works so well its unbelieveable how good it works

we ordered the liquid laundry detergent to see how well it works
we tried the samples they sent us in sample packets and for such little serves we were amazed how well it worked and made the clothes felt so fresh am now wondering why we didnt do it earlier and as anatural product with no chemicals will definitely be buying again

Purchased in February 2020 at eucaonline.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
nicolee

nicoleeSydney, NSW

Excellent quality on clothes and machine

I ran out of this and started to use an Aldi power. Almost immediately, my machine started to smell and get a mouldy build up. I purchased more Euca and my machine is no longer smelly or has the build up. This powder cleans well and does not leave a film in my machine. I will keep using this as it is value for money and highly concentrated.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$59.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Euca for washing sheep fleece

This review might be of interest to the spinners out there. I have quite an amount of sheep fleece that is very heavy in lanolin and extremely dirty. Other detergents haven't cut it and it ends up feeling somewhat greasy and often discoloured.

After reading the reviews here a couple of days ago, I decided to try Euca Laundry Powder. I am delighted with the results and couldn't be happier actually. The fleece has no greasiness and is beautifully white. Another plus is no strong fragrance to permeate the whole house and give me a headache.

With dirty, greasy fleece, it is normal to give it two hot soapy washes followed by several hot rinses. That's what I did for such a great result!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Purchased in December 2019 at Mitre 10 for A$55.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

DaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressed!

Purchased in July 2019 at Mitre 10 for A$50.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Dani

No worries, Im excited to try the fabric softener next!

Deb W.Southern and Hills, SA

Very pleased with performance.

Just bought a Euca laundry powder from local hardware shop as couldn't wait for order to come lol. Must say I am very impressed. Clean fresh laundry over a wide range of fabrics and colours. Rinses away well, plus my washing machine is sparkling as well. No residue whatever. I cannot believe how little I had to use to get great results, after juggling with amounts as I am on rainwater. Will definitely keep using and buy again, also try the other products.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$20.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Deb, many thanks for those kind words, always feel free to contact us here at Euca if you have any questions about the other products
regards
Gavin K

Deb W.

Just wondering if my order has been processed. Avidly awaiting delivery lol.

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Deb, let me check with the team . I see it as dispatched , but we need to check the location its at now. I will get back to you . order 26508.

Sally C

Sally C

Very good laundry powder

We have been using Euca laundry powder for about five years now. Because it is all natural with no fillers, I am able to use it to wash all our clothes including very dirty work clothes worn on the farm as well as delicates. Due to it containing no fillers only a small amount of powder is needed in comparison to other brands. Our clothes always come out of the wash clean and none of our family have developed any skin irritations from this washing powder.
I would recommend this washing powder.

Purchased in April 2018.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Whether you are a mechanic or a merchant, Euca will keep your clothes clean & fresh.

My family has been using Euca for years now, and literally everything from dedicates to heavily soiled workshop clothes are clean & fresh with minimal effort. I probably over-dose with the work gear, but it still works better than other more advertised brands, and it is good value for money. I buy the 25kg tub, and it lasts for months.

Purchased at Covs for A$100.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Darren

DarrenPerth, WA

Euca leaves clothes clean and fresh.

Cleans very well.
Clothes and linen are soft without the need for fabric softener.
No yukky chemical perfumes.
Just finished a 10kg pack... it lasted a family of 4 for 18 months.
Buying more Euca today!

Purchased in January 2018 at Total Tools Physical store for A$52.00.

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Darren , many thanks for your comments, the team at Euca really appreciate you letting others know of your experience . Yes, based on usage Euca is cheaper in the end because its a pure concentrate . You really do use less. regards Gavin K

Rebecca G.

Rebecca G.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing laundry powder

We are farmers and as such often have a lot of dirt and grime on our clothes. We find the powder amazing as it removes most heavy stains. Also love the fact the smell is not overpowering but gives a nice clean smell. Product does not make any of our skin itchy or dry...

Purchased in June 2019 for A$69.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Coffee is goodFar North Queensland, QLD

The best

This laundry powder washes clothes clean rather then mask them with over Powering perfume. Towels have never been so clean bed linen feels comfortable washing machine much cleaner and the once odd smell is gone. Love it just ordered a 10kg of powder after trying 1kg and the fabo fabric softener. It says 500 washes so should last 12 to 18 months now that's real value for money.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$70.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Coffee is good

Like the new lavender laundry powder smells amazing and washes everything beautifully.

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Toni, many thanks again , we put a lot of time into the Lavender so it works just the same as he Euca Eucalyptus we are glad you are happy as well regards Gavin K

Moy

MoyTWEED HEADS

Excellent Laundry Powder

This laundry powder ticks all the boxes. Comforting to know it is not harmful to environment and no lingering, overpowering perfume that you have from other well known brands, just lovely fresh clean clothes and linen. Very pleased with this product 100%

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Moy, the team at Euca thank you for your kind comments, always feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any questions … we love to chat to customers . regards Gavin K

Mel FRichmond-Tweed, NSW

ABSOLUTELY Love Euca!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this washing powder. As farmers who get filthy, on a daily basis, Euca works hard for us. It never disappoints! With sensitive skin, it’s really nice to not have to use harsh chemicals to get clothes clean. THANK YOU EUCA!

Purchased in March 2019 at On line.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Mel, many thanks for these kind words. Good to hear Euca is doing the job for you . We really appreciate you taking the time to stop and pass on your experience . Kind Regards Gavin K

Pleasure Gavin.
Thanks for making such a great product!

Excellent!

This is the best laundry powder I've used without a doubt. I've been using it for many years in my front loader and love how clean it gets our clothes, that it has no fillers, smells great and is super economical. I am very sensitive to artificial perfumes and can also get skin reactions. This product is perfect as I have none of these problems using it. I am very happy that there is such a product on the market and when I moved interstate, I chased down where I could continue to buy it ... I found it at Total Tools (NSW). I wouldn't use anything else.

Purchased in January 2019.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
ardie

ardieMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent laundry powder

I've used this powder for years. I use it for towels, jeans, tee shirts, undies, bras, work gear (health worker scrubs) everything. No clumps of undisolved powder, no residue, no allergy or sensitivity issues - which I have quite a few of, cost effective - I use a bit less than recommended on the tub. I bought the 10kg bucket - it will last me a very long time. Yes, I highly recommend it.

Purchased in November 2018.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Louis

LouisKurri Kurri

This is the best! Seriously

Started using it about 6 months ago and i no longer have weird itchy skin!
Also the clothes seem to be cleaner than i remember using other cleaners.
I think once you use it you'll struggle with the usual smelly powders that are out there.

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Louis, many thanks for these kind words. Its always great to hear when a Euca customer has helped resolved a family issue like yours. Skin issues can be the worst.
Kind regards Gavin K

See all Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate reviews

Vanessaasked

Where can I purchase the Euca products? Thanks

HI Venessa ,
we have our Laundry Powder with Mitre 10, Repco and most CRT outlets . if you google you will find some IGA's ( not many) have some smaller sizes . then you have the whole range available from our website . Google Euca and these should all pop up . hope this helps. Regards Gavin K

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Gavin K.Euca

you are most welcome , feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions . regards Gavin K

Roseasked

hello
does this, or the liquid detergent or soaker, contain enzymes, optical brighteners or anything else like that?

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Rose , thanks for the contact. No we dont use enzymes , or optical brighteners . we also don't use the following often found in supermarket brands

Things Euca does not use ;

1. Sodium Sulphate – this is a “Bulking agent” to make you believe you are buying 1kg. 2kg or whatever the pack size says, but in reality, you are paying for a lot of salt, which does not biodegrade easily and adds a lot of salt to the waterways. Beware lots of salt and it will also corrode your machines pumps and connectors

2. Zeolite = a filler. again, to add weight and volume. Although this is a natural product, it is in fact insoluble, so will leave residue in your clothes causing irritation, plus it will build up and clog the inside of your washing machine as well.

3. Polymer = non-biodegradable synthetic from the plastics family, not something you want in your clothes, made to add a nice fabric feel when in reality it can cause issues with skin, and also clog your machine. This is not an eco-friendly product.

4. Enzymes = organic and artificial product that digests protein and great for removing fats and blood easily, sadly it does not know the difference between your skin and last night’s Bolognese. Again, one reason people have skin allergy problems

5. Optical Brightener = just a fluorescent dye in reality, gives the appearance of being whiter than white, made from benzene and disulfonic acid, both are known to be toxic.

Rose

Thanks so much for getting back to me Gavin.
All good news!

Naky

Nakyasked

Where could I find this product ?

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Naky , thanks for the contact, Euca Laundry Powder is found at Mitre10 , Repco and Supercheap autos. the whole range is available on line on our website www.eucaonline.com.au , let me know if you have any issues getting Euca , we are here to help , regards Gavin K

Get an answer from our members and Euca representatives