10Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder

97% · 1965 · 2%

Robina
RobinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Best laundry luquid I’ve ever used AND the most economical

This is so good! Incredibly economical, smells lovely and cleans really well. I wouldn’t use anything else again. I wash my 100% silks to my woollens. It’s gentle and it doesn’t leave residue. Great stuff!!

Deb G
Deb GSydney Surrounds, NSW17 posts
  Verified Powder

Great products for cleaning - laundry and house

I have been using Euca products for nearly 3 years. They are value for money, give great results in cleaning and fully Australian owned. What could be better? Absolutely nothing!

Stu M
Stu MAU4 posts
DotKom
DotKomTaree3 posts

Love the product

I love laundry and finally found a product that not only smells good but is great for my newborn. No nasty chemicals and cleans all the baby mishaps throughly :)

WENDY
WENDY37 posts

Wouldn't use anything else

No harsh chemicals very economical. Will not use anything else. It has left no soap residue in washer and the drain pipe is clean as. No black gunk in drain pipe. Just goes to show how harsh other laundry powders are for yourself and your drains.

mallymuff
mallymuffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC137 posts

Very Economical, a good product

A 10 kilo box lasts two people 2-3 years. I like that it is Australian and eco friendly, does the wash very well, has no 'filler' and you can pick it up at Repco outlets who kindly delivered if for me, and they give RAVC members discount too. Very happy with this product.

tbird
tbirdTrangie

Environmentally responsible & supporting Australia

I have been using Euca for over 15 years - best laundry powder on the market - works great even with salty bore water. This company has got it right, good customer service, an environmentally friendly product and packaging. An Australian company keeping jobs in Australia, with a product that is great value for money. It also keeps my husband happy who has a sensitive skin to many laundry powders. I highly recommend this product .

Bec G
Bec G

Love this product

Leaves clothing smelling and feeling fresh, without heavy perfumes and residues left by other brands. Goes well in our front loader washing machine. Love the option for bulk buying and conscious packaging. I have been and will keep recommending this product. Thank you!

Irene
Irene

Euca laundry powder

Im happy to recommend a healthy and yet effective in regards to how it cleans and smells nice too.

It washes well with whites and coloured clothing.I will use this product again.

LauraF
LauraF

Longer lasting freshness

I used this product and found it cleaned the same as the big chemical brands but the fresh eucalyptus smell lasts much longer, A big plus during winter when your drying everything inside.

CLW
CLWAdelaide

Fantastic Australian Products

Our family loves the laundry liquid - the hint of eucalyptus is lovely, the clothes are cleaned as expected and this product is septic-friendly.

In addition we noticed a mild skin rash that my child had completely disappeared when we started using this product confirming, in my mind, the quality of this product without using over the top chemicals which react with sensitive young skin.

Nat
Nat
  Powder

The best find for domestic cleaning EVER

I stumbled upon Euca Laundry Powder through a Gumtree sale, one guy was having a clean out and offered me his second hand box of Euca LP, it was still 3/4 full. I had never seen the product before and was a little sceptical with all the green claims. I have not looked back. I just purchased my own first full box and I have told all my friends and family to ditch the overly perfumed, mass marketed products for this excellent, quality, washing detergent. I don't have the same itchyness from my clothes that is common with commercial detergents and this is much cheaper also. Plus, it gets stains out and is good for my washing machine because there are no nasty fillers, like CONCRETE!! So happy I found this.

Ian W
Ian W

50g packets great when traveling

As a member of the Australian Masters and Victorian Masters Hockey Teams, I find when I am travelling, the 50g packets, a very convenient way of taking an excellent laundry powder, that is economical and easy to use, as I hand wash my playing strip after each game, I find the end result with Ecua great.

Carole Unwin
Carole UnwinBega NSW

I love this product

Someone at work recommended I try Euca.. I bought one of the packs that contain several products so that I could try a range and I have been very happy with the results. I have recommended the products to others also.

Karen273
Karen273Newcastle

Euca Laundry Powder

Best laundry powder I have ever used. The clothes smell so nice and come out very clean. I highly recommend this product which I bought in the 10 kg size which works out very economical as well.

Euca Laundry Powder and Soaker

Both products leave our wash whiter and brighter than our previous products. The soaker in particular, if left overnight, has had an amazing impact on our whites. We use a front loader.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder compares to other Laundry Detergents

simo
simoMelbourne3 posts

Euca Laundry Powder

excellent product highly recommended. Found it cleans better than supermarket brands, it is more expensive but the product goes further in very wash other than that it is something we always buy now.

Al brooks
Al brooksThe Mallee, VIC3 posts

Eucalyptus laundry

I love eucalyptus laundry powder everything smells so good and it is gentle on the skin it is so good for family members with psoriasis I’m going to try the laundry soaker next

Debra J
Debra JSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Powder

Best washing powder efficient & economical!

Have been using this powder for years in top loaders - always happy with results & the bulk (10Kg) size makes it very economical. Just bought a front loader & very happy with results here too - excellent product!

Emma. N
Emma. NClontarf
  Powder

Does exactly what I need!

I use the washing powder and soaker to clean cloth nappies, it does an excellent job of removing any stains, leaves them fresh and clean and doesn't irritate my babies skin. I also loved that the packaging 'peanuts' in the box they were delivered in was biodegradable, awesome to see an environmentally conscious company! I will definitely be using again and exploring their other products!

IrishIdler
IrishIdlerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wonderful product

I found Euca after doing some research on brands with no fillers or harsh chemicals - wanting to move away from supermarket brands. I was pleasantly surprised - the washing powder works really well. I love the fresh, natural scent. The washing powder is concentrated, so you really only have to use a small amount compared to the supermarket brands to get the desired results. I buy the 2kg bottle which lasts me a good few months. I will continue to buy this product and others in the Euca range.

Polly
PollyGippsland, VIC4 posts

Great washing powder

Euca cleans our clothes well and leaves them smelling fresh but not an overpowering scent. Very economical to use. I will buy it again - after our large box runs out, it last a long time.

Coolroy
CoolroyPerth, WA53 posts
Leigh c
Leigh c

it is a great product

I have just received my product from Euca the washing powder it leaves you washing smelling fresh only used a small amount a very great product!!! I will be trying more

Joanie
Joanie

Excellent product

The laundry soap cleans well and does not effect my skin. I am allergic to many laundry products, they cause itchy red skin. I have had no reactions to Euca laundry powder so I will continue to use it

Amy L
Amy LShepparton

Amazing!

After hearing about how harmful supermarket washing detergents can be, I searched and found Euca. It is the best washing powder I have used & I will never use anything else again. Not only is it good for my washing machine and clothes, it works really well and I can't wait to try out the other products!

Jenfa
Jenfa

Best washing powder ever

Euca is the best washing detergent I have ever used. It is super economical, washes superbly and is eco friendly. I’ll never use anything else. An added bonus is the fantastic customer service.

Hiro
Hiro
  Powder

Excellent both of cleaning and cost

Great for general use and didn't affect my family's skin even they have a sensitive skin.Also it is a great value.i'm sure I'll repeat to purchase.I don't think even needed softner.washing are very soft without it.

Garden Gnome
Garden GnomeTamworth

I like the products

I have had pleasing results with all I have bought. I recently bought the laundry liquid for my Mum who has been suffering from a skin affliction for almost 2 years. After 2 washes she already reports more comfort to her skin and feels less desperate. Thank you so much.

Wendy
Wendy6 posts

Clean and Simple

Value for money and I can use it with confidence. Even my washing machine thanks you. I’m a very happy customer and have been for a few years now. I sing the praises of Euca to everyone.

September 5th 2018 Update: Well this review is to do with how your machine will benefit from these products. Just last week I w

It’s all in the title.

My broken machine. Top loader 10 years old. Had clean as new water and drainage connections. Not a sign of clog. I’m impressed beyond belief and so was the repairer.

Thanks and I’ll keep on passing the name on of Euca.

Show 5 replies

Emily
Emily

Heavenly Product

We have been using this Euca products for just over 6 months at our Childcare Center. It makes our room smell fresh and has helped us to combat many illness spreading. It has helped us to cut down time cleaning allowing us more time to interact with the children. Best move to make a swap to Euca products.

LWA
LWARanceby

Great Results

I recently purchased laundry soaker and laundry powder. Clothes come out clean and bright. Even the dirtiest work clothes are looking cleaner and without stains. Bulk buy suits our family and it was easy to order and delivery was quick.

Sparky13
Sparky13Adelaide2 posts

Good Stuff

Now using our fourth bucket of Laundry Powder and very happy with the results. Goes much further than other Laundry Powders and leaves clothes really clean and soft. On line buying process very simple and despatch and delivery was very prompt. We will certainly continue to use this product again

Janet
JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Will be buying again

This product was given to me by a friend who recommended it, so I could ‘try before I buy’.

I’m very happy with this product... concentrated, so a little goes a long way, great cleaning results, pleasant smell, no skin problems from using it. Am about to order the liquid version to use. easy to order online, free delivery to my door (with some simple conditions).

PS. I have already purchased other Euca products eg... Laundry Soft wash, dishwashing liquid, Tuff degreaser, Pet shampoo & more. Very happy with all these products. Tuff degreaser... am even using it in my laundry for oily, greasy clothes.

Alan N
Alan NSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified Powder

Great product. Excellent value for money

Now using our third bucket of Laundry Powder and very happy with the results. Goes much further than other Laundry Powders and leaves clothes really clean and soft. On line buying process very simple and despatch and delivery was very prompt. We will certainly continue to use this product again.

mjroco
mjrocoMount Gambier4 posts
  Powder

Really Nice smell really good soap!

Euca powder and Euca liquid soap left black clothes without the regular white powder you get on black clothing what a bother that normally is. The scent from the soap is so nice and all clothes were left smelling and feeling soft and clean afterwards would for sure buy and use again in our washing

R.E.D.
R.E.D.Northeast, VIC3 posts

Value for money

Have been using Euca washing powder for some years now & have recommended it to several people. May seem expensive but goes such a long way--- lasts way longer than commercial powders. No fillers, so only a small quantity is needed. Even dirty overalls are cleaned. Highly recommended.

claudiorox
claudiorox
  Powder

Our go to laundry powder

The best products for washing clothes. Good value and love that they are natural and respecting the environment. Just bought a 10 kg pack and will last a while :D

C and K

Alison
AlisonMelbourne
  Verified Powder

Great product and now on line

Euca is a great washing powder which produces excellent results, and now that it is available on line, I don,t have to rely on retailers having the products I want in stock. I use other Lightning products including Tuff, a great all round cleaner and degreaser, our bbq has never looked so clean.

L. F. A.
L. F. A.

Great stuff

I have purchased the starter pack, and it has worked a treat, in the laundry, kitchen and even on the dogs. Very little is needed to get great results. I would highly recommend Euca products and I will certainly be purchasing more.