Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate

Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate (page 3 of 9)

4.9

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (37)
  • Smell

Great product but packaging could be better

Love it !

The smell is amazing . As soon as i open the container i am greeted with the fresh fragrant smell.
You don't need much powder to achieve clean clothes every time.

Beee

BeeeSydney

Worth the money.

I’m happy with the purchase and satisfied with how it washes my baby clothes and all clothes in general, whether they are colored and white. I bought the 10kg and got a bonus glass cleaner which is also very good.
I will defenetly buy it again.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate compares to other Laundry Detergents

JJc

JJcSydney

Great product!

I have been using Euca laundry powder for years. It washes very well, and doesn’t leave a strong fragrance like other brands. I wash a variety of clothes from kids clothes to tradesman workwear and it washes everything perfectly. With small children I wanted to wash their clothes with something more natural, not full of chemicals and that would not irritate their skin. I also love that I can buy the big 10kg tub!

Robina

RobinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best laundry luquid I’ve ever used AND the most economical

This is so good! Incredibly economical, smells lovely and cleans really well. I wouldn’t use anything else again. I wash my 100% silks to my woollens. It’s gentle and it doesn’t leave residue. Great stuff!!

Deb G

Deb GSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great products for cleaning - laundry and house

I have been using Euca products for nearly 3 years. They are value for money, give great results in cleaning and fully Australian owned. What could be better? Absolutely nothing!

Gavin K.Euca

Thanks Deb for those kind words, we really appreciate the time taken to tell others about Euca .. always feel free to contact us if you have any questions about cleaning or Euca. we are here to help
regards
Gavin K

Stu M

Stu MAU

Everything we need in a washing powder

DotKom

DotKomTaree

Love the product

I love laundry and finally found a product that not only smells good but is great for my newborn. No nasty chemicals and cleans all the baby mishaps throughly :)

WENDY

WENDY

Wouldn't use anything else

No harsh chemicals very economical. Will not use anything else. It has left no soap residue in washer and the drain pipe is clean as. No black gunk in drain pipe. Just goes to show how harsh other laundry powders are for yourself and your drains.

mallymuff

mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Very Economical, a good product

A 10 kilo box lasts two people 2-3 years. I like that it is Australian and eco friendly, does the wash very well, has no 'filler' and you can pick it up at Repco outlets who kindly delivered if for me, and they give RAVC members discount too. Very happy with this product.

tbird

tbirdTrangie

Environmentally responsible & supporting Australia

I have been using Euca for over 15 years - best laundry powder on the market - works great even with salty bore water. This company has got it right, good customer service, an environmentally friendly product and packaging. An Australian company keeping jobs in Australia, with a product that is great value for money. It also keeps my husband happy who has a sensitive skin to many laundry powders. I highly recommend this product .

Love this product

Leaves clothing smelling and feeling fresh, without heavy perfumes and residues left by other brands. Goes well in our front loader washing machine. Love the option for bulk buying and conscious packaging. I have been and will keep recommending this product. Thank you!

Euca laundry powder

Im happy to recommend a healthy and yet effective in regards to how it cleans and smells nice too.
It washes well with whites and coloured clothing.I will use this product again.

Longer lasting freshness

I used this product and found it cleaned the same as the big chemical brands but the fresh eucalyptus smell lasts much longer, A big plus during winter when your drying everything inside.

CLW

CLWAdelaide

Fantastic Australian Products

Our family loves the laundry liquid - the hint of eucalyptus is lovely, the clothes are cleaned as expected and this product is septic-friendly.
In addition we noticed a mild skin rash that my child had completely disappeared when we started using this product confirming, in my mind, the quality of this product without using over the top chemicals which react with sensitive young skin.

Laundry Detergents

The best find for domestic cleaning EVER

I stumbled upon Euca Laundry Powder through a Gumtree sale, one guy was having a clean out and offered me his second hand box of Euca LP, it was still 3/4 full. I had never seen the product before and was a little sceptical with all the green claims. I have not looked back. I just purchased my own first full box and I have told all my friends and family to ditch the overly perfumed, mass marketed products for this excellent, quality, washing detergent. I don't have the same itchyness from my clothes that is common with commercial detergents and this is much cheaper also. Plus, it gets stains out and is good for my washing machine because there are no nasty fillers, like CONCRETE!! So happy I found this.

50g packets great when traveling

As a member of the Australian Masters and Victorian Masters Hockey Teams, I find when I am travelling, the 50g packets, a very convenient way of taking an excellent laundry powder, that is economical and easy to use, as I hand wash my playing strip after each game, I find the end result with Ecua great.

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Ian ... many thanks for these kind words , we wish you luck in your matches and hope you do well ...
the 50g sachets are getting a loyal following for travellers ....

Carole Unwin

Carole UnwinBega NSW

I love this product

Someone at work recommended I try Euca.. I bought one of the packs that contain several products so that I could try a range and I have been very happy with the results. I have recommended the products to others also.

Karen273

Karen273Newcastle

Euca Laundry Powder

Best laundry powder I have ever used. The clothes smell so nice and come out very clean. I highly recommend this product which I bought in the 10 kg size which works out very economical as well.

Euca Laundry Powder and Soaker

Both products leave our wash whiter and brighter than our previous products. The soaker in particular, if left overnight, has had an amazing impact on our whites. We use a front loader.

Rod

See all Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate reviews

Vanessaasked

Where can I purchase the Euca products? Thanks

HI Venessa ,
we have our Laundry Powder with Mitre 10, Repco and most CRT outlets . if you google you will find some IGA's ( not many) have some smaller sizes . then you have the whole range available from our website . Google Euca and these should all pop up . hope this helps. Regards Gavin K

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Gavin K.Euca

you are most welcome , feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions . regards Gavin K

Roseasked

hello
does this, or the liquid detergent or soaker, contain enzymes, optical brighteners or anything else like that?

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Rose , thanks for the contact. No we dont use enzymes , or optical brighteners . we also don't use the following often found in supermarket brands

Things Euca does not use ;

1. Sodium Sulphate – this is a “Bulking agent” to make you believe you are buying 1kg. 2kg or whatever the pack size says, but in reality, you are paying for a lot of salt, which does not biodegrade easily and adds a lot of salt to the waterways. Beware lots of salt and it will also corrode your machines pumps and connectors

2. Zeolite = a filler. again, to add weight and volume. Although this is a natural product, it is in fact insoluble, so will leave residue in your clothes causing irritation, plus it will build up and clog the inside of your washing machine as well.

3. Polymer = non-biodegradable synthetic from the plastics family, not something you want in your clothes, made to add a nice fabric feel when in reality it can cause issues with skin, and also clog your machine. This is not an eco-friendly product.

4. Enzymes = organic and artificial product that digests protein and great for removing fats and blood easily, sadly it does not know the difference between your skin and last night’s Bolognese. Again, one reason people have skin allergy problems

5. Optical Brightener = just a fluorescent dye in reality, gives the appearance of being whiter than white, made from benzene and disulfonic acid, both are known to be toxic.

Rose

Thanks so much for getting back to me Gavin.
All good news!

Naky

Nakyasked

Where could I find this product ?

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Naky , thanks for the contact, Euca Laundry Powder is found at Mitre10 , Repco and Supercheap autos. the whole range is available on line on our website www.eucaonline.com.au , let me know if you have any issues getting Euca , we are here to help , regards Gavin K

Get an answer from our members and Euca representatives