10Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder

97% · 1965 · 2%

Marg
MargMelbourne2 posts

Wonderful washing powder product

Have just started using the Euca laundry powder.

It delivers on all fronts, whites are bright, coloured wash smells wonderful and economical. Can wait to try some of the other products.

rjwman
rjwmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Verified Powder

Wouldn't Subject My Laundry To Anything Else (And they deliver!)

I've been using Euca Laundry Powder for over 10 years and wouldn't consider anything else now. It does the job well. It's not harmful to the environment and it leaves the laundry fresh without any lingering perfume odour.

catinablenda
catinablendaSydney, NSW4 posts
  Powder

Best washing powder I have tried

This is my first purchase from Euca and I am very happy with the product. My clothes are super clean even after a short wash. Love that the whites are bright and the colours are crisp. The eucalyptus fragrance is lovely, especially for guys who dont want to smell like lavender or rose.

Denise
DeniseMelbourne2 posts

Awsome

Have been using this product for years, and would not use anything else. The end result is outstanding, with fresh clean washing and no residue stains. It is also very economical when compared to other laundry powders. The online shop is so handy, well done

jessie87
jessie87Gippsland, VIC8 posts

Just can’t beat it!

This stuff is amazing! Washing comes out smelling fresh & clean. The whites come out beautiful & bright. Being eucalyptus it has a natural antibacterial agent so no need for disinfectants. Perfect for babies clothes as it is naturally gentle. Towels come out fresh & dry soft with no “wet dog” scent.

Thank you for an awesome product!

Shazza from Medowie
Shazza from MedowieMedowie

Best Product Ever

My daughter and I have been using your products for some time, but lately, with the sale of our local retailer, have found the products difficult to purchase. Now that we have found your on line shop that problem no longer exists. We have found the products to be excellent in quality and certainly very economical.

Helen H
Helen HNorth Queensland, QLD4 posts

Wouldn't use anything else

Have used the Laundry Powder and Dishwasher Powder for years and have since used some of their other products and found them just as good. I was delighted to see the now do a refill for the 10kg LP bucket (the bucket lasts forever as a chook food container) and thrilled to see that the refill came in a compostable bag, but a little disappointed on tipping it into the previous bucket that the bag had two holes in it and ended up in a pile on the laundry floor. A minor issue for a wonderful product.

Show 2 replies

Aaron
AaronSOUTH WINDSOR

Euca Laundry Powder

We had a problem with a smelly washing machine using standard washing powder & heard about this product, changed to Euca & haven't had a problem since. Terrific product & fast delivery never had any problems. I will continue to use this product.

Mark P
Mark PPerth
  Verified Powder

Wish I'd Found These Products Sooner!

I stumbled across Euca laundry products a couple of years ago at a Supa IGA while on holiday in Melbourne. Had the opportunity to use them at the time on my normally stinky triathlon clothing and was blown away by how clean and fresh my gear came out. I wasn't able to locate at a supermarket here in Perth, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise, as we are buying direct from Euca and in bulk (cheaper and less packaging).

Tanya
TanyaGorokan

Perfect

I order the powder starting kit washed towels and was very surprised at how clean bright they looked they were soft the big test was stinky sweaty teenagers clothes very impressed no sweat smells left on clothes they came out clean and vibrate wonderful product will continue to use .

Greg
GregGreenwell Point

Packaging needs improvement

We are happy with the laundry powder, however the packaging for the Euca Laundry Powder refill is terrible. The (very thin) plastic bag containing the powder stuck to the sticky tape from the box causing holes in the bag and spillage and loss of a fair amount of the product.

Euca
Euca   DM
jarrah bella
jarrah bellaAdelaide
Suermuzz
SuermuzzBendigo2 posts

Natural, fresh and clean

We have been detoxing our home of chemicals, so when we discovered this product available is all natural, very economical we were keen to give it a try. The performance is everything we hoped in our dishwashing powder, is fresh and clean. You don't have to use too much and our dishes are all clean.

May 13th 2018 Update: Economical and cleans well

I was very pleased with the cleaning power with being able to remove overpowering smells like animal odors. No overpowering eucalyptus scent remains on our clothes. Also as we have been detoxing our home it is chemical free and economical is also a big bonus.

Bernard
BernardMount Barker

Environmentally super

We have used Euca Laundry Powder for some time now because, not only is it great for cleaning clothes and does not contain artificial scents, but we can recycle the washing water onto our garden without any harmful effects, residue or accumulation of suds. It's just like putting clean water onto the Lawns! Amazing ! This alone makes this powder outstanding.

MajorH
MajorH9 posts
dogsfriend
dogsfriendAU3 posts

Just Magic !!!

When you're on a good thing - keep buying it. I am now using the laundry powder, the dishwashing powder and the glass all surface cleaner and they are all just as amazing as each other. Can't wait to try some of the other products as I am sure they will equally as good. Living on a farm is a real tester for the power of the laundry products.

I am a very happy customer and will be pleased to tell others!

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder compares to other Laundry Detergents

LynW
LynW2 posts

The Best Laundry Powder

This powder works really well, smells great and is safe for our septic system. I'm really impressed with the environmental aspects of the product, from the postal packaging and containers to the product itself. Buying on-line was a breeze and the refill pack was ideal. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

margie
margieShepparton6 posts
  Verified Powder

Very happy with this product

Love the idea it is ALL washing powder, not bulked up with fillers. The clothes come up really clean. Also doesn't have that overpowering perfume smell..just fresh eucalyptus. I would defintely but this product again.

Show 3 replies

Diezie
DiezieTenterfield5 posts

Great Value

I Love Euca Laundry powder. It does a great job and the required amount to use is much less than many other products. Also, it does not impact negatively on our envirocycle septic system. I've been using it for a few years now but found that my local produce store doesn't always stock it. I have just discovered that I can order the 10kg bucket (or even better, the refill box) with free postage, direct from Euca. I am completely sold on this product.

squareroot22017
squareroot22017Hobart Tasmania

Excellent product - Euca Laundry Powder

This is the 3rd time for me to buy Euca 10kg Laundry power. I like this product because this powder doesn't leave strong artificial detergent smell, such as artificial floral smell which always made me sneeze. This time, I discovered 10kg power refill in the web, so I decided to by the refill, instead of power in a bucket. I agree that the buckets are great to use for storage etc but I think re-fill seems to make more sense.

I was impressed by the package of the refill. It is in a biodegradable package.

Botanical
Botanical

Love the aroma

Have just tried the Euca dish washing powder and I'm very impressed. Firstly, it has a beautiful fresh eucalyptus aroma. Dishes, including pots and pans are clean with no residue or strong detergent smell.

Gma123
Gma123South West, WA4 posts
sleepy
sleepySydney3 posts

Great eco friendly powder

I’ve been using this powder for years and it’s incredibly economical, doesn’t clump, cleans well and lasts an eternity (and I have 4 children)!!

I personally wish it smelt a bit stronger on the clothes after washing as they don’t usually have a smell, which isn’t a bad thing, but I like the clean smell to be stronger.

I also love they now have a 10kg refill which is cheaper and uses cardboard instead of more plastic.

Janet
JanetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Wonderful stuff

I have been using Euca laundry power for approx 6-7 years I buy a huge 10kg bucket of it and have just discovered that I can buy a refill when needed. I do not tolerate perfumes there fore have difficulty with other laundry products. Eiuca is perfect, you don't need to use a lot, the smell is fresh and clean and my clothes come out very clean, it does a wonderful job on my whites. Australian made - thumbs up.

Dolots
DolotsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Very economical

I have tried both the washing powder and dishwasher powder and I only use a fraction of what I normally use and the results are good. Lovely smell also. Will be recommending to my daughter whose children have excema. Very happy to be buying Aussie made.

GarryB
GarryB

Euca Laundry Washing Powder

We have been using Euca laundry washing powder for approx 3 years with fantastic results with every wash and will never use anything else. Aussie made - the best ever!

Esther
EstherSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Powder

I bought some Eucan laundry liquid and fabric conditioner on line

works perfect, smells really nice and cloth Clean and soft. They service is very good, post received very quick and protect very well

very happy

Jeff L
Jeff LMt Nelson
  Verified Powder

Euca Laundry Powder - we love it!

We first bought Euca powder because it is a concentrate and is made by an Aussie company. We quickly learned how good it is while using a 10 kg package. When that first package was empty, our store had only a 4 kg pack, and it appeared that another product was better value in terms of cost per kg. Boy, we were fooled - this other product was not a concentrate, and its performance was mediocre. Once bitten! We now buy only Euca, and having discovered it can be ordered on line, there is no reason not to.

Suzi R
Suzi RBrisbane

Love it

I have been using this washing powder now for a number of years since my husband had some itchy reactions to commercial powders. No such issues with this. I buy in bulk, it is well priced you use a relatively small amount and the outcomes are consistently reliable washing. I also add a scoup of bicarbarb which gives a washing boost and add vinegar to my fabric softener dispenser. Clean soft line-dried washing - beautiful. And the grey water goes on my garden without any problems.

Old Chook
Old ChookHowlong2 posts

Lightning Cleans Euca laundry powder is the best I've ever used

I've been using Lightning Cleans products for well over 5 years and I can't fault them. We buy in bulk and find the products top quality and very cost effective.

shaun v
shaun vALBURY

environment friendly

We have been using Euca laundry powder for several years and have just recently ordered the 10kg refill pack, product was delivered within 4 days and that included the weekend. very happy saved $11.

Sue
SueCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts

It works very well

I have been using Euca since 2012 and am extremely happy with the product and won’t use anything else.i have just ordered the soaker product which I haven’t tried before but expect that it will be as good as the laundry powder

Nicole
NicoleHunter Region, NSW4 posts
  Powder

This Laundry Powder is Awesome!

I am impressed with this laundry powder. I trialled it after 2 people in my family had a allergic reaction to a supermarket powder and they were happy to send me some to trial prior to purchasing. No reactions, cleaned the clothes well and awesome customer service! Will be ordering again!

Mati
Mati
  Verified Powder

Actually gets rid of stains!

So glad I found Euca Laundry Liquid, I have 2 boys and until I tried Euca none of the other environmental friendly laundry liquids even touched the stains in their clothes! And it comes in 10ltr! Very very happy customer and can’t recommend it highly enough!

tesmos
tesmosMelbourne
  Powder

Excellent value, performance and wonderful customer service

Euca is ace. We've used it for the past 7 years. It never fails. Less is more when washing clothes and it does a brilliant job without fuss and fragrance that overpowers. And now you can order it online so it's easier to get your hands on. Highly recommended. Tell your friends.

DUCKY
DUCKYNSW, 21135 posts

Excellent laundry powder

The Euca laundry powder is relatively inexpensive, very easy to use, and the powder itself smells like eucalyptus.. After wash, the clothes smell more neutral and pleasant, and comes out clean with no noticeable residues. Has no fillers so its probably better for the skin and washing machines. I recommend the Euca laundry powder. I think its the best laundry powder I've ever used so far.

lindylou
lindylouAugathella
  Powder

It's Euca Laundry Powder or no washing at my house!

I have been using this product for at least 5 years or more. I like the smell, love the cleaning result & the fact that it is kind to the environment. I live in a remote rural area & it is hard to source out here, so shopping online works well for me. I bought the powder in a box this time to put into the plastic bucket, as much as I also love to use the buckets for other things. Great product, nothing else measures up

Graeme H
Graeme HBrisbane2 posts

This Is An Awesome Product

I have been using this laundry powder for 3 years now and would never go back to other commercial brands.

Outstanding Cleaning Properties.The subtle Eucalyptus smell has no reactions to sensitive skin types like other fragrances and brands.Grey and Septic safe,100% pure with no fillers and totally soluble.This product Champions Australia Made...Well Done Euca.

Marnie1953
Marnie1953Central West, NSW2 posts
Ang
AngQld, 41232 posts

I was very impressed!

My daughter did a solubility test of Euca laundry powder compared to several other brands. Euca dissolved beautifully and had the most clear water with no residue. I was surprised at the stark difference, even after a week!