Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate

Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate (page 4 of 9)

4.9

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (37)
  • Smell

simo

simoMelbourne

Euca Laundry Powder

excellent product highly recommended. Found it cleans better than supermarket brands, it is more expensive but the product goes further in very wash other than that it is something we always buy now.

Al brooks

Al brooksThe Mallee, VIC

Eucalyptus laundry

I love eucalyptus laundry powder everything smells so good and it is gentle on the skin it is so good for family members with psoriasis I’m going to try the laundry soaker next

Debra J

Debra JVictoria Point, QLD

Best washing powder efficient & economical!

Have been using this powder for years in top loaders - always happy with results & the bulk (10Kg) size makes it very economical. Just bought a front loader & very happy with results here too - excellent product!

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Debra, thank you for the time taken to write a review for us, yes the biggest challenge is getting new customers used to using less than they are used too. Like a lot less ...again many thanks .. regards Gavin K

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate compares to other Laundry Detergents

Emma. N

Emma. NClontarf

Does exactly what I need!

I use the washing powder and soaker to clean cloth nappies, it does an excellent job of removing any stains, leaves them fresh and clean and doesn't irritate my babies skin. I also loved that the packaging 'peanuts' in the box they were delivered in was biodegradable, awesome to see an environmentally conscious company! I will definitely be using again and exploring their other products!

IrishIdler

IrishIdlerBrisbane

Wonderful product

I found Euca after doing some research on brands with no fillers or harsh chemicals - wanting to move away from supermarket brands. I was pleasantly surprised - the washing powder works really well. I love the fresh, natural scent. The washing powder is concentrated, so you really only have to use a small amount compared to the supermarket brands to get the desired results. I buy the 2kg bottle which lasts me a good few months. I will continue to buy this product and others in the Euca range.

Polly

Polly

Great washing powder

Euca cleans our clothes well and leaves them smelling fresh but not an overpowering scent. Very economical to use. I will buy it again - after our large box runs out, it last a long time.

Coolroy

CoolroyPerth, WA

Perfectly Clean clothes without harsh chemicals or heavy fragrances

it is a great product

I have just received my product from Euca the washing powder it leaves you washing smelling fresh only used a small amount a very great product!!! I will be trying more

Excellent product

The laundry soap cleans well and does not effect my skin. I am allergic to many laundry products, they cause itchy red skin. I have had no reactions to Euca laundry powder so I will continue to use it

Amy L

Amy LShepparton

Amazing!

After hearing about how harmful supermarket washing detergents can be, I searched and found Euca. It is the best washing powder I have used & I will never use anything else again. Not only is it good for my washing machine and clothes, it works really well and I can't wait to try out the other products!

Best washing powder ever

Euca is the best washing detergent I have ever used. It is super economical, washes superbly and is eco friendly. I’ll never use anything else. An added bonus is the fantastic customer service.

Excellent both of cleaning and cost

Great for general use and didn't affect my family's skin even they have a sensitive skin.Also it is a great value.i'm sure I'll repeat to purchase.I don't think even needed softner.washing are very soft without it.

Garden Gnome

Garden GnomeTamworth

I like the products

I have had pleasing results with all I have bought. I recently bought the laundry liquid for my Mum who has been suffering from a skin affliction for almost 2 years. After 2 washes she already reports more comfort to her skin and feels less desperate. Thank you so much.

Clean and Simple.

Value for money and I can use it with confidence. Even my washing machine thanks you. I’m a very happy customer and have been for a few years now. I sing the praises of Euca to everyone.

September 5th 2018 Update: Well this review is to do with how your machine will benefit from these products. Just last week I w

It’s all in the title.
My broken machine. Top loader 10 years old. Had clean as new water and drainage connections. Not a sign of clog. I’m impressed beyond belief and so was the repairer.
Thanks and I’ll keep on passing the name on of Euca.

Many thanks Gavin.
I think once people get over the addiction of needing their clothes to smell like a deodorant for hours they realise the many benefits of using Euca. I will pass on the information you have provided.
Regards Wendy.

Heavenly Product

We have been using this Euca products for just over 6 months at our Childcare Center. It makes our room smell fresh and has helped us to combat many illness spreading. It has helped us to cut down time cleaning allowing us more time to interact with the children. Best move to make a swap to Euca products.

LWA

LWARanceby

Great Results

I recently purchased laundry soaker and laundry powder. Clothes come out clean and bright. Even the dirtiest work clothes are looking cleaner and without stains. Bulk buy suits our family and it was easy to order and delivery was quick.

Sparky13

Sparky13Adelaide

Good Stuff

Now using our fourth bucket of Laundry Powder and very happy with the results. Goes much further than other Laundry Powders and leaves clothes really clean and soft. On line buying process very simple and despatch and delivery was very prompt. We will certainly continue to use this product again

Janet

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will be buying again.

This product was given to me by a friend who recommended it, so I could ‘try before I buy’.
I’m very happy with this product... concentrated, so a little goes a long way, great cleaning results, pleasant smell, no skin problems from using it. Am about to order the liquid version to use. easy to order online, free delivery to my door (with some simple conditions).
PS. I have already purchased other Euca products eg... Laundry Soft wash, dishwashing liquid, Tuff degreaser, Pet shampoo & more. Very happy with all these products. Tuff degreaser... am even using it in my laundry for oily, greasy clothes.

Alan N

Alan NBrisbane

Great product. Excellent value for money.

Now using our third bucket of Laundry Powder and very happy with the results. Goes much further than other Laundry Powders and leaves clothes really clean and soft. On line buying process very simple and despatch and delivery was very prompt. We will certainly continue to use this product again.

mjroco

mjrocoMount Gambier

Really Nice smell really good soap!

Euca powder and Euca liquid soap left black clothes without the regular white powder you get on black clothing what a bother that normally is. The scent from the soap is so nice and all clothes were left smelling and feeling soft and clean afterwards would for sure buy and use again in our washing

See all Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate reviews

Vanessaasked

Where can I purchase the Euca products? Thanks

HI Venessa ,
we have our Laundry Powder with Mitre 10, Repco and most CRT outlets . if you google you will find some IGA's ( not many) have some smaller sizes . then you have the whole range available from our website . Google Euca and these should all pop up . hope this helps. Regards Gavin K

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Gavin K.Euca

you are most welcome , feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions . regards Gavin K

Roseasked

hello
does this, or the liquid detergent or soaker, contain enzymes, optical brighteners or anything else like that?

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Rose , thanks for the contact. No we dont use enzymes , or optical brighteners . we also don't use the following often found in supermarket brands

Things Euca does not use ;

1. Sodium Sulphate – this is a “Bulking agent” to make you believe you are buying 1kg. 2kg or whatever the pack size says, but in reality, you are paying for a lot of salt, which does not biodegrade easily and adds a lot of salt to the waterways. Beware lots of salt and it will also corrode your machines pumps and connectors

2. Zeolite = a filler. again, to add weight and volume. Although this is a natural product, it is in fact insoluble, so will leave residue in your clothes causing irritation, plus it will build up and clog the inside of your washing machine as well.

3. Polymer = non-biodegradable synthetic from the plastics family, not something you want in your clothes, made to add a nice fabric feel when in reality it can cause issues with skin, and also clog your machine. This is not an eco-friendly product.

4. Enzymes = organic and artificial product that digests protein and great for removing fats and blood easily, sadly it does not know the difference between your skin and last night’s Bolognese. Again, one reason people have skin allergy problems

5. Optical Brightener = just a fluorescent dye in reality, gives the appearance of being whiter than white, made from benzene and disulfonic acid, both are known to be toxic.

Rose

Thanks so much for getting back to me Gavin.
All good news!

Naky

Nakyasked

Where could I find this product ?

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Naky , thanks for the contact, Euca Laundry Powder is found at Mitre10 , Repco and Supercheap autos. the whole range is available on line on our website www.eucaonline.com.au , let me know if you have any issues getting Euca , we are here to help , regards Gavin K

Get an answer from our members and Euca representatives