10Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder

97% · 1965 · 2%

Mareia
MareiaMoree NSW5 posts

Great Washing Powder

I have used Euca for about three years now and it is great. I do not use fabric softener anymore and Euca keeps my washing machine cleaner. I get it from Mitre 10 in Moree. Just great for our harsh water. Really great on whites and the smell is lovely.
Australian Made and it works
hannahv
hannahvMetropolitan Adelaide, SA13 posts

Amazing!

I have been using this product for over a year now and will never go back to supermarket brands. I have to go out of my way a little to get it from a hardware store, BUT it is so worth it! It cleans as well, if not better than the best, most expensive supermarket brands, at a fraction of the cost AND its environmentally friendly, not to mention kind to skin. The best laundry product I have ever used.
Cleans well. Inexpensive. Kind to skin and the environment.
Not as convenient to purchase as supermarket brands.
JessicaJ
JessicaJQueensland, 40764 posts
  Powder

Promises are kept, no misleading claims here

Euca laundry powder is a an Australian made product, euca doesn't contain any fillers, synthetic perfumes or chlorine bleaches, it is also grey water and septic safe. euca gets it's cleaning power from great aussie eucalyptus oil and does a top job of getting your washing clean and smelling great
Australian made, no fillers, smells great