Effectively cleans clothes
Doesn't leave residue
Doesn't cause irritation
Average wash, terrible packaging
Bought this at Leo's Supermarket in Melbourne. Thought I'd support an Aussie company & usually use Ecostore from NZ. Worst packaging ever - the stuff goes everywhere. The bottle pours terribly - oozes down the sides and leaves big blobs of sticky detergent all over the laundry. The lid is just a big screw cap so no way of measuring the amount needed. Not sure it even washes well or removes odours. Won't buy again & over priced. Ecostore cheaper & more effective! Disappointing.
Questions & Answers
Where is this product available to purchase? Great product but can't find it anywhere. Victoria, Melbourne 3183
where can one purchase euca washing powder?
Hi Mary , if you type Euca into google it will bring up their website. You can only purchase it online and there are many other products too .
Thanks for your reply but have already ordered online and bought a few other products as well. Hope they are as good as the washing powder, am excited to have found it, been looking to purchase for a long time.
Hi Mary and Kim-Maree , many thanks for writing a message here. Yes, Euca on line has the full range, plus you can get the laundry powder from Mitre 10 or Repco . always feel free to contact us here or on the website, we are always happy to help . regards Gavin K
Get an answer from our members and Euca representatives
- Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate contains eucalyptus oil, a purifying essential oil that gives your laundry a good refresh.
- It’s available in 10pk travel sachets, 1kg, 2kg, 4kg, and 8kg boxes, a 10kg tub or a 20kg drum, making this a versatile product for any sized household.
- The detergent is 100% soluble so you don’t need to worry about leftover residue on your clothes or in your machine.
- The formula is greywater safe, so you can use it in your garden - your plants and your water bill will thank you.
- It’s extremely concentrated so you can use less per wash and get more bang for your buck.
- Being low in sodium and phosphate, it’s a more eco-friendly choice.
- The powder is paraben-free, making it less likely to cause irritation or an allergic reaction.
- Doesn’t contain any synthetic perfumes, making it great for those with sensitive skin.
- Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate hasn’t been tested on animals, so you can rest easy knowing no animals were harmed in its making.
- It’s suitable for top and front loading machines, meaning you can stress less about an overflowing machine.
- A 2kg box will set you back $19.99.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers thought that Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate effectively washed their clothes and worked well on a variety of fabrics.
- According to many reviewers, the smell is great.
- Reviewers noted that the powder didn’t leave residue on their clothing and completely dissolved in their wash.
- Reviewers with sensitive skin found that this product didn’t cause irritation.
|Washing Machine||Front Loaders and Top Loaders|
|Compatible with Grey Water Systems||Yes|
Other Laundry Detergents
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.