Liinii Lulu

Liinii Lulu

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Liinii

• Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Cameron
Cameron

Easy to use, affordable, looks high end

Not only have we been walks with our newborn but we put her in it for some naps so she is mobile and i can see her while doing housework

Sara F
Sara FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

I am very happy with my purchase of the lulu pram at first I was worried purchasing online without seeing it in person however the pictures and video were exactly how it is in person. I have spent months researching prams and this one ticked all the boxes, it’s the perfect height, it’s compact, it’s easy to fold down, it looks stylish, very good quality, gives you the option to change out seat to and bassinet and capsule and the price was right. I am very impressed, anyone looking for that high end look and quality without spending a fortune then this is the one for you. The added bonus was the speedy delivery and the additional accessories pack! Thankyou! I have added pics with the maxi cosi capsule.

Fabulous stroller

This pram is absolutely perfect.It’s beautifully made, great to push and manoeuvre around. It’s very manageable on the gravel in our driveway.
The young lady we communicated with was expectional & prompt .
I ordered this product on line after reading about several strollers .
This stroller did not disappoint.. it’s beautifully made, easy to manoeuvre, eazy on the eye ,
and has great attributes.
Love this stroller .

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Functionality