Lily's Florist

Lily's Florist

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lily's Florist

1.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (76)

Use another florist

Bitterly disappointed. Flowers ordered the day prior but weren't delivered until 8.30pm on the day. When I phoned at 3.15pm to enquire about the delivery I was told 'they are on track' but no more info possible. This is not a local service as the website portrays. Most people understand the difficulty facing businesses currently, but a text or quick call to customers if there's an issue should be basic practice. $100+ is a lot for most people to spend. Ruined an important day.

andrewrwales62
andrewrwales62Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Buyer beware

Ash
Ash Sydney, NSW

Disgusting service and still only half way

So I was guaranteed same day delivery
The women from lilies have lied three times so far
The florist actually making the floral arrangement has been amazing!! Will deliver to me personally tomorrow morning - even though lillies really botched the order
Won’t be back
Would warn everyone to stay away

Very helpful service

After being let down by Interflora, I rang Lily’s florist today at lunch time to see if they could organise delivery of a bouquet of flowers for my mother’s birthday. They didn’t have much notice but were able to take the order and deliver the flowers from Dubbo to Narromine (about 40k away) on the same afternoon which was most appreciated. My mother is very happy with her flowers as they turned an otherwise miserable birthday into a great afternoon for her. She is particularly pleased with the proteas included in the bouquet.

Kim Williams
Kim WilliamsSydney, NSW

Do not order from here, very poor quality

$78 for a posy of flowers and when it arrived it was a cheap bunch of crysanthians with 2 roses shoved it tight so you couldn't see how old they were. This was order 4 days after mothers day and looked like leftovers. Absolutely disgusting nicer bunches at Coles for $20. Will never order from them again.

Selina
SelinaFar North Queensland, QLD

Terrible do not give them your money it’s a scam

Ordered native arrangement with vase.
Did not receive anything even close to the website picture . Spent so much money. Awful so disappointed!!

Awful/ substandard flowers.

Mum received small bouquet instead of Deluxe c$100. mainly chrysanthemums some already brown! 25% refund offered rather than replacement. Don’t use.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Sydney, NSW

Not what was ordered and certainly not deluxe

Ordered deluxe Australian native flower bouquet for Mother’s Day. It contained two sunflowers ??? and mostly Australian leaves not flowers. It did not reflect the bouquet on the website and certainly not a deluxe version of it.

Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complete garbage

Mother’s Day order made for a mother 1,000km away, confirmed, money taken from my card. Next day an email arrived advising money had been refunded to my credit card, no explanation.
Mothers day goes by with no present from her family because these people cancel their commitment THE DAY of delivery leaving me with no alternative.
If you have an important occasion and you need someone to deliver on their service promise NEVER USE LLY's Florist in Orange.
No way to run a business, they should take down their website and simply hope that walk up business is enough to keep their doors open. If you can't fulfill the order - do not take the order, then people have the option to find a solution uninterrupted by your incompetence.

Maggie A.
Maggie A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service

My order was cancelled last minute by the florist. They made no effort to discuss possible alternative arrangements. They never even tried to call to discuss.

Do not use

Ordered flowers for mother’s days, the next day I received an email changing the date to the day before Mother’s Day, then on that day I received an email saying they had canceled...very disappointing & totally unacceptable!
Wish I had read the reviews first...doesn’t seem like many satisfied customers.

Jennifer from Melbourne
Jennifer from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I'd read the reviews before, they are spot on!

Rachelle
RachelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sparse disappointing bunch and poor customer care.

Extremely disappointing and sparse bunch of flowers. Nothing like the photo despite paying more! Made a complaint in writing and was offered a poor excuse saying the flowers were fresh and quantity in accordance with what I ordered. Stated their website photo which one goes off in making a decision (in this case the Rose and Gerbera bunch), was the premium bunch?? Highly misleading as I was not i formed the advertised picture would notbe what I was ordering. I do NOT recommend Lily's Florist. Fresh yes, sparse yes, nothing like advertised picture, highly disappointing for a 50th Birthday !!

All good here

Great service and nice flowers. Delivered on the day specified without any problems. I would definitely use again. Thank you.

boo y.
boo y.Darwin, NT

Useless

State all these can do claims on their website but once they have your money they send a msg saying they cant deliver. Got my money with no product to show. Not good. I strongly recommend not using this business

Cornelia J.
Cornelia J.asked

I'd like to know whether my mother will get her flowers I ordered, I ordered them on Friday at a kingaroy address for mother's day to be delivered Saturday as I was unwell to come. I would really appreciate that she gets them as it might be the last mother's day gift I can give her, she is terminal with kidney cancer that has spread, so please, please give my mother her flowers

Sarah
Sarahasked

What should a customer do if they ordered a deluxe rainbow arrangement and they received instead a VERY small yellow and pink bunch? I don’t think I have the energy to chase a refund for 3 months, and judging by the reviews it sounds like I would be.

Marg
Marg

We are extremely disappointed by Lily’s florist. A bunch of flowers value $75 was 3 gerbras and a carnation. The $100 chocolate hamper was a packet of lollies, scotch fingers and assorted chocolates , this is a false representation from their website. Don’t order from this company.

Naomi cohen
Naomi cohenasked

Are you in Rozelle? If you are could you please send me your phone number.
I want to send flowers to the Rozelle area

Get an answer from our members and Lily's Florist representatives