Lily's Florist

Lily's Florist

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lily's Florist

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No

Linda G
Linda GSydney, NSW

Avoid Lily's Florist - Worst Florist Experience Ever!!

Camero
CameroPerth, WA

Avoid

Ordered flowers and chocolates to arrive on 26/9/20 which never arrived. Rang 1800 number which they apologised and stated they would refund credit card. I rang 2 times and emailed never received refund.

Themonz
ThemonzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow what a scam!!

I had ordered the Thank you package which it comes with a bunch of flowers and a basket of fresh fruit ! Which I had spent $163.00 I did not get that at all! As you can see in the photos I will send you will see I didn’t get a basket of fruit or the amont of fruit worth $100??? I had try to contact them but no wants to deal with me they refunded $15 for. It sending the fruit in a basket ! That’s not the point the fruit is not worth $100 ?? You for yourself and see how discussing this is ! Very upsetting and would not recommend this for anyone ! They robbed me ! They are very unprofessional !

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Lily's Florist compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Lise
LiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fake reviews

Does anybody else find it very odd that a number of these reviews have left positive reviews on Lily’s flowers and a couple of other companies within a day or two of each other? How could multiple verified customers of Lily’s flowers also be verified customers of Clean House Melbourne and Catwalk hair extensions as well? Bit coincidental don’t you think?! These fake positives need to be reviewed from this site. Check out their Facebook page for all the angry faces and comments that say they’re there, but are no longer visible due to this scam company deleting them. I’ve contacted the ACCC about Lily’s florist, waiting to hear back.

Roxanne W.
Roxanne W.Sydney, NSW

Terrible quality & customer service

Terrible!!
Flowers were not like the picture, the roses were already dying. Cheap flowers, cheap wine options but charged me $100. Customer service was terrible. Would not recommend using this company again.

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

DO NOT DO IT.

Piece of crap service. I also could've picked better flowers out of the garden myself. DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. I paid $63, they look like they are worth $5

Cornelia J.
Cornelia J.asked

I'd like to know whether my mother will get her flowers I ordered, I ordered them on Friday at a kingaroy address for mother's day to be delivered Saturday as I was unwell to come. I would really appreciate that she gets them as it might be the last mother's day gift I can give her, she is terminal with kidney cancer that has spread, so please, please give my mother her flowers

Sarah
Sarahasked

What should a customer do if they ordered a deluxe rainbow arrangement and they received instead a VERY small yellow and pink bunch? I don’t think I have the energy to chase a refund for 3 months, and judging by the reviews it sounds like I would be.

Marg
Marg

We are extremely disappointed by Lily’s florist. A bunch of flowers value $75 was 3 gerbras and a carnation. The $100 chocolate hamper was a packet of lollies, scotch fingers and assorted chocolates , this is a false representation from their website. Don’t order from this company.

Naomi cohen
Naomi cohenasked

Are you in Rozelle? If you are could you please send me your phone number.
I want to send flowers to the Rozelle area

Get an answer from our members and Lily's Florist representatives