Lily's Florist

Lily's Florist (page 3 of 12)

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lily's Florist

Kim T.
Kim T.Gippsland, VIC

Very disappointed

I ordered flowers to be sent to my daughter for her very first Mother’s Day, local florist, 2 weeks earlier & no flowers arrived!! Took my money quick enough! So disappointed!!

Stingy depressing floral arrangement

I ordered the florist choice deluxe arrangement costing $87. The message wished my friends a happy 50th wedding anniversary. Check out what was sent. Is this worth $87? Would it make you feel happy celebrating your 50th anniversary in lockdown? I’m embarrassed and wish I had never placed an order.

Rachael
RachaelCanberra 2600, ACT

Never use Lily’s florist in Warwick QLD.

I ordered the Rose and Gerbera premium bunch 3 days before delivery.
What was delivered looks nothing like the bunch I ordered. See pics. Also their customer service is non existent as I listened to a recorded voice message for over 30 mins. Very upset my mum received them. Never use this florist.

Daniella K.
Daniella K.South East Queensland, QLD

They DON'T guarentee same day delivery and don't answer their phones when you call

I ordered an $80 bunch of flowers at 10:40am this morning, to be delivered today. At 3:30pm I got a text message saying that my delivery would not be made today and that they will arrange for delivery to be made tomorrow "unless we are advised there is a problem". I called their contact number to speak to someone about a refund as they did not fulfill their guarentee of same day delivery and listened to music and a voice recording over and over again for 10 minutes. I would recommend others NOT use Lily's Florist and use a local florist instead.

Never ever order from Liliy's Florist in Canberra.

The worst ever florist I ever encountered in Canberra. Ordered florist choice which had a great description of "Let our local flower experts design a unique floral bunch filled with the freshest and loveliest blooms of the season". It was a bouquet of flowers that looked like flowers from Coles but twice the price. The $50 florist choice was terribly bad. Please don't trust them for any special occasions. You can't even call customer service nobody answers the call only a recorded message.

Lou
LouHunter Region, NSW

Scam Company! DO NOT USE!!

Appallingly service. They will take your money, encourage upgrades to bigger bunches and what do you get? Supermarket flowers at best, or even worse than that. If I could give a lower score I would. Highly disappointed with what they delivered my Mother In Law. Please DON'T USE! SAVE your money and chose a far superior better company.
You should be ashamed to call yourselves a florist! I will never use your service again and will make it my business over the next few days to warn everyone on social media as best I can.

Noni
NoniCentral, SA

Feeling very nervous

Do not use this company

Ordered flowers on Thursday, the day before my Mum’s birthday. Received a message Friday that the florist didn’t have my choice, I said fine just choose something similar. Then received a message at 5pm that due to “lack of flowers & couriers” they could not deliver until Monday. I canceled and I’m still waiting on a refund.do not use this company.

Roxanne W.
Roxanne W.Sydney, NSW

Terrible quality & customer service

Terrible!!
Flowers were not like the picture, the roses were already dying. Cheap flowers, cheap wine options but charged me $100. Customer service was terrible. Would not recommend using this company again.

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

DO NOT DO IT.

Piece of crap service. I also could've picked better flowers out of the garden myself. DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. I paid $63, they look like they are worth $5

Kylie L
Kylie L

Where's my order???

I really wish I would have read these bad reviews before placing my order. I will NEVER use this florist again. Order not delivered, tried to contact them - sent message via website, no response. Tried calling the 1800 number, recorded message said number not available. I think this site is a scam site, DO NOT USE.

Joan
JoanLaunceston, TAS

Very poor

I ordered flowers on Wednesday to be delivered on my friends birthday being a Saturday, only to have a phone call Saturday morning that they never had a courier to deliver in Hamilton Vic , they said they could deliver on the Tuesday, I asked for a refund in disgust and found a florist in Hamilton that was amazing and that I will be using in future. Please don't use this so called florist or you may be very disappointed.

Nat
NatNorth Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service do not use Lily's Florists

Lisa
LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appalling service

I would strongly advise anyone NOT to use this company!
I order edit flowers for my Mum who hasn’t been well, for same day delivery last Friday and received a txt message late Friday night saying they didn’t deliver the flowers, and they would deliver them On Saturday. Then I received an email advising the courier was not running to Binningup on Saturday & the would deliver the flowers on Monday. Obviously at this stage I was so angry & upset that I felt there was no other option but to cancel the flowers.
I don’t reward bad behaviour!!!
All I wanted to do was cheer my Mum up & send her some flowers....
Couldn’t be any more dissatisfied

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

May as well not bother choosing

I ordered a mixed, rainbow deluxe arrangement for my Nanna. What was delivered was nothing like what I ordered and was very small. Very disappointed and won’t be using this service again.

Sophie C
Sophie CSouthwest, VIC

DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST

This is not really a florist, but a call centre which pushes orders to a network of florists. Flowers were not delivered at all and no effort was made to rectify the matter

Dylan K.
Dylan K.Sydney, NSW

Pure theft.

Made an order for Valentine's day a week in advance, never showed up, no explanation, now they are ignoring my requests for a refund. Ruined the day for my girlfriend

Aaron
AaronPerth, WA

No-show

Ordered 1 week before valentines to beat the rush. Never showed up, Valentines day ruined, don’t use this company, no reason given as to why... annoyed to say the least

Brensen
Brensen

Absolute joke

Made an order Feb 13th for a Valentine's Day delivery to my girlfriend's workplace. Order never arrived. No notification that anything went wrong. They happily charged my credit card though.

Ellysa
EllysaPerth, WA

Do not use

Ordered with this poor excuse for a company,
First Order got delivered to wrong house and blamed us for the mistake and had nerve to bill us for the first AND the replacement delivery of flowers, We asked for no Lilly’s in the flower arrangement nothing but Lilly’s turns up in the replacement order, poor customer service rude and accuses you of lying if you question of complain about the order.
Woolworths does better arrangements then you

Tia
TiaPerth, WA

Unacceptable

Ordered flowers online. Received an email and text to advise I’d missed same day delivery. No problems, my fault. 24 hrs later received an email and text to say out of delivery area, order has been canceled and the amount that was already taken from my credit card would be refunded. That was disappointing enough, but then a week later after not receiving a refund I called and not only had it not been processed but they could not care less that their system allows orders to be processed for goods they know they can’t deliver on.

Dismayed
DismayedWestern District, VIC

$75 VIP bunch worse than supermarket flowers

I don’t do reviews usually but... $75 + delivery, ordered on behalf of my sis in law, for her mother’s 70th bday surprise. was half the size of picture, nothing like the picture and worse than $20 supermarket flowers. Greenery, 2 lilies and 3 half wilted small roses, vase is my own. Delivered late after 7pm. Embarrassing and ruined surprise. No means to complain except for unanswered phone service. My worst experience in Australia ever.

Very disappointed

Ordered flowers Tues to be delivered Wed. Nothing arrived. Emailed my great disappointment, credited me with delivery charge but no apology and no explanation. Said they would be delivered Thurs. Flowers delivered but no vase as I had ordered. Credited me for the vase. Once again no apology and no explanation. She sent an apology with the flowers to the recipient, but it was I that should have had the apology. Very quick to take my $90 immediately but slow to deliver. Very poor service. Will not be ordering again!

Kim L.
Kim L.

Appalling!

Paid order on credit card for same day delivery and was rung. Ext day saying no flowers recieved from supplier but would be send next day. Another call on that day saying delivery was not in the correct area. No response from any calls etc! Beware don’t use them - shonky as!

emurphy
emurphyBrisbane

Disgraceful!!

I placed an order for flowers to send to my Aunty after the passing of my Uncle. The order was accepted and money deducted from my credit card. I checked the delivery area prior to placing the order... the following day a call was received stating the order would be delayed by one day. Then, the day after that a call was received to say the order was cancelled because it was not in the delivery area!!! Poor customer service and misleading information on the website. Don’t waste your time attempting to order flowers from this company!!