Lily's Florist

Lily's Florist (page 4 of 12)

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lily's Florist

Belinda
BelindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely unreliable - don’t order from here!

Jacqui
JacquiFar North Queensland, QLD

Flowers, service, promises - shocking

Ordered flowers for $88. Expected the standard and amount shown on the photograph on their website. The flowers that arrived were less than HALF. Very disappointing. Their customer service when dealing with this was incredibly poor, I called, messaged and emailed to finally get a response. Promised a refund of 25% (pretty poor in itself) and then they didn't provide the refund. I had to chase up one month later. Do not use this company, they are not worth the risk when purchasing flowers that you may not see. I would have been better buying supermarket flowers as they were the same standard.

Amelia
AmeliaDarwin, NT

Why advertise delivery to broken hill if you dont !

Googling available flower deliveries in broken hill, Lily's Florist kept coming up, so I placed my order to then receive a missed call and a email to advise the dont delivery in the area and have canceled my order.
Why advertise delivery all over your website if you don't deliver there!
Lets just hope I actually get my refund !

Angry
Angry

Never again

I paid $136 for a pamper package and a bunch of flowers. The order was made, then i get phone call 4 hours later to say they don't deliver to that area anymore! Their website shows they do. I advised of this and all they could say was sorry not not more and advised it will take up to 5 days to get the money back!!!! NOT HAPPY

Las
LasHunter Region, NSW

Not happy at all

WARNING!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Flowers were delivered late around 5 pm. surprised ruined. Paid for the deluxe version, much smaller than expected. SCAMMERS! Expect better at Woolworths. Will not use again. Really disappointed, will asked for a refund

Shaz1
Shaz1Perth, WA

Great Service

Had an order to be delivered to my Aunty in hospital, she got released early and I had to change delivery address at short notice, they were great, no problem at all and they looked beautiful.

Jane
JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not what you ordered!

I purchased flowers listed with value of $95 that came with chocolates. Flowers were nothing like the image online that i was reassured over the phone they would, they weren't!

Boycott

This company don't deliver what customer pays for. Totally different to what is pictured on website. Appalling. Never buy from this company.
Never refunded
Company couldn't explain why flowers were totally different to what was ordered

Claudia P
Claudia PFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, and beautiful flowers

I ordered 3 different bunch of flowers with chocolate to go to 3 different people. Service over the phone was great, very helpful, they delivered on time and all the flowers looked amazing. Thank you so.much for your service, this was very important to me, I couldn't be happier. Claudia

Amanda G.
Amanda G.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not order through this company unless you want to waste your money!!

A friend of mine recently had a baby, so I really wanted to send her some nice flowers. The flowers that arrived looked nothing like the advertised photo. In total I spent $88 and literally I could have gotten a nicer fuller bunch of flowers from the supermarket. I will never use this company again, its like they farm the orders out all over but there is no care - just put together the flowers that are half dead already and deliver those. It certainly does not look full like the advertised photo!! Extremely disappointed to say the least!!

Betch
BetchMid North Coast, NSW

What a rip off

Ordered a $100 arrangement for a funeral of a family member that looked perfect on the web site and got a wilted hand full of flowers . I could have bought a $10 bunch from the super market and ended up with much nicer flowers . I was embarrassed to place them at the service , and to top it off the carrier would not walk the extra 20 feet into the chapel but rang me to come and get them while the service was on horrible experience .

PSJ
PSJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Website infuriating

Setup order and clicked "PayPal" and got "invalid request-see details". There were no details and the data fields had been wiped. Tried again and same thing. Online purchasing has to be seamless. Also 1.00 % surcharge on cards and 1.5% on PayPay!

Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Messed up an order for a funeral!

Petra
PetraSydney, NSW

Lilysflorist - a rip off!

I would not recommend using this company at all. Arrangement poor and under value compared to advertised display. After service extremely poor. Complaint lodge, $20 refunded (hush money), and no further contact available. I have been trying to have a verbal discussion and am ignored.Use another supplier! See below

Jaxic31
Jaxic31AU

Disappointed in the delivery!

Bunnie
BunnieSouth Australia

Absolute rubbish.

I ordered off the website, selected my price range, then found a picture of the perfect arrangement. Was definitely not what was delivered. I ordered a bunch in a vase, what was sent was a hand held posy. Absolute rubbish. Never will I use this company again.

Love Lily's Florist

My Daughter was very happy with the flowers, chocs & wine I had delivered for her birthday on the 6th May. Even though due to a holiday , they were a day late in QLD. Very Pleased.

Aims
AimsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience

Advised when ordering over the phone same day delivery rang at 5pm to find out what was going on as my mum hadn’t got a delivery they said “oh with mother day same day is guaranteed”. Quick to take my payment but not advise me of that request a cancel girl didn’t even know how to process a cancel put on hold again on hold so long that it went to call cancelled. Avoid!!

Lolita Wheatley
Lolita WheatleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

I ordered some flowers today at 12:43 pm. They guarantee same day delivery.
These flowers were for my in-laws who lost their son, my brother in law yesterday.
It is now 8:30pm and no flowers.
At $110 I expect an apology and a refund.
Absolutely gutted.

Mandy
MandySouth Australia

Not Happy!

Terrible service..arrangement looked nothing like I ordered, asked for am delivery got late pm delivery,message was incorrect, such a disappointment! Would not use this service again...would like my $92 back please

Worst floral experience ever

Ordered an expensive Valentine’s bouquet which wasn’t delivered. Arranged a refund which wasn’t delivered. I wish I had found this review site before using Lily’s “service”. Give them a miss. Better yet, just ring your local florist and arrange for your precious deliveries directly with them. Avoid Lily’s at all costs.

Paula
PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing interstate birthday surprise

Ordered a premium arrangement (box) was sent a wrapped bunch of the most basic unimaginative selection less than woolworths standard for daughters birthday. Sorry I didn't read reviews FIRST. Learnt a valuable lesson and hope this is constructive feedback and also advice for unsuspecting customers.

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

I ordered flowers for Valentine's Day and they never arrived, or the next day.
And when I contacted the business, they still haven't replied or offered a refund.
I wouldn't recommend using this business again

John Doe
John DoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible, don't use them!!!

Ordered flowers for Valentine's Day and when they didn't arrive I had to spoil the surprise for my girlfriend that I had gotten her flowers. They didn't arrive the day after either with no explanation or anything from the company. Have since asked for a refund but still haven't got my money back. Seems like a common occurrence and I'm annoyed I didn't read any reviews before ordering. Avoid this awful place!

Noel R
Noel RSouth East Queensland, QLD

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Took my money, gave me an order confirmation, did not deliver even though order for same day delivery was hours before cutoff. If you don’t have capacity to deal with demand put up a notice saying orders are closed on days like today like other more sensible operators.

On top of that had to wait 30 minutes to talk to someone on the phone just to add a business location.

Will never recommend. Will never use again. AVOID.

Gave 1 star because I can’t select anything less.