Lily's Florist

Lily's Florist

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lily's Florist

Awful/ substandard flowers.

Mum received small bouquet instead of Deluxe c$100. mainly chrysanthemums some already brown! 25% refund offered rather than replacement. Don’t use.

Jennifer from Melbourne
Jennifer from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I'd read the reviews before, they are spot on!

Rhonda
Rhonda

No Value for money

I ordered Deluxe Mothers Day flowers to be sent to my Mum, paid $80.00 for something I could buy at Woolworths for less than half the price. I was very disappointed when I asked my mum to send me a photo see as attached.

Noni
NoniCentral, SA

Feeling very nervous

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

May as well not bother choosing

I ordered a mixed, rainbow deluxe arrangement for my Nanna. What was delivered was nothing like what I ordered and was very small. Very disappointed and won’t be using this service again.

PSJ
PSJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Website infuriating

Setup order and clicked "PayPal" and got "invalid request-see details". There were no details and the data fields had been wiped. Tried again and same thing. Online purchasing has to be seamless. Also 1.00 % surcharge on cards and 1.5% on PayPay!

Lolita Wheatley
Lolita WheatleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

I ordered some flowers today at 12:43 pm. They guarantee same day delivery.
These flowers were for my in-laws who lost their son, my brother in law yesterday.
It is now 8:30pm and no flowers.
At $110 I expect an apology and a refund.
Absolutely gutted.

Not what I ordered

I ordered a pastel pink arrangement for a friend who had a baby girl. When my friend sent me a photo of the arrangement it looked nothing like the picture online. I also specified for the latest delivery time to the home address so my friend could be home for her delivery.
Instead she found the arrangement on her door step when she arrived home after 2pm.

Very disappointed

Swampy
Swampy

Advertising different to what you get

I purchased their special of the week which was to be a BOX of flowers $55 + delivery, instead what was delivered was a few flowers wrapped in paper. I would of save a lot of money if I just sent the money to her husband to go buy her flowers from the local florists.

roslyn s.
roslyn s.SYDNEY

Don't let the pictures fool you

Ordered the colourful bunch with chocolates at $76 for my friend for her birthday. She sent me a photograph on receipt of the flowers and they did not resemble what I ordered as they had too much greenery and less flowers as depicted on their website. Very upsetting and disappointed.

Disappointed

I ordered flowers 8am for a friend who had lost their mother, they didn't arrive till the evening and looked nothing like what I had ordered, so much green not so much flowers, first time I have used Lily's Florist and will be the last

John Jervis
John JervisBowen Hills

Tired Looking very small Roses

Very poor arrangement my guess it was worth approx. $22.00 not $80.00 + Delivery, I ordered some flowers from Brisbane City Blooms a few days prior and they were anything but spectacular.

Tracey
TraceyBrisbane

Poor Value for Money

I purchased a "Deluxe" Bright Mixed Arrangement (in a box) yesterday for $80 (I paid an additional $12 service fee which I assume was for delivery - fair enough, and a $1.38 Surcharge which I have no clue as to what that was for). Yes the arrangement was bright and pretty but $80??? Very expensive for what was purchased. What can you do though, you have to pay based on a picture on a website. This was quite an important gift for someone which is why I spent so much, but when it was shown to me last night, it looked like we spent half the amount and I was really embarrassed.

Very sad old roses

Disappointed in the quality of the arrangement. Delivered today. My partner thought he would send flowers a day before Valentine's day. . To surprise me. And also thought it wouldn't be as busy. So I might receive lovely fresh flowers. BUT not so. Roses all old and wilted.

Cornelia J.
Cornelia J.asked

I'd like to know whether my mother will get her flowers I ordered, I ordered them on Friday at a kingaroy address for mother's day to be delivered Saturday as I was unwell to come. I would really appreciate that she gets them as it might be the last mother's day gift I can give her, she is terminal with kidney cancer that has spread, so please, please give my mother her flowers

Sarah
Sarahasked

What should a customer do if they ordered a deluxe rainbow arrangement and they received instead a VERY small yellow and pink bunch? I don’t think I have the energy to chase a refund for 3 months, and judging by the reviews it sounds like I would be.

Marg
Marg

We are extremely disappointed by Lily’s florist. A bunch of flowers value $75 was 3 gerbras and a carnation. The $100 chocolate hamper was a packet of lollies, scotch fingers and assorted chocolates , this is a false representation from their website. Don’t order from this company.

Naomi cohen
Naomi cohenasked

Are you in Rozelle? If you are could you please send me your phone number.
I want to send flowers to the Rozelle area

Get an answer from our members and Lily's Florist representatives