Lily's Florist

Lily's Florist

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lily's Florist

S.s
S.sBrisbane

Could of been better!

I order a $95 bunch of bright coloured flowers a week ago to be delivered to my Aunty yesterday (3/8/2017) and the flowers didn't get delivered till today the 4/8/2017. I paid good money for them to be a day late. Although they are an absolutely beautiful bunch of flowers.

Catherinem
CatherinemCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Poor Effort

Having been asked to deliver the flowers after I was home they were delivered early and were lying in the sun when I got home. No sachet to add to the water and no card to say which florist it was. Didn't know until my daughter told me.

ScienceGirl
ScienceGirlNewcastle, New South Wales

Don't deliver gifts alone

I ordered online a $10 get well soon balloon and paid $12 to have it delivered (I thought a bit much but was willing to pay). I then get rung $10 minutes later to inform me that I have to purchase flowers as well as they don't just deliver gifts, which the person admitted it didn't say on there website. I had to cancel the order as the reason for the balloon was because I couldn't afford the cheapest flowers.
Fast in getting back to me about the problem
Should say on their website, or not let the order go through if they wont deliver just a gift. It was a waste of my time and theirs

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Lily's Florist compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Cornelia J.
Cornelia J.asked

I'd like to know whether my mother will get her flowers I ordered, I ordered them on Friday at a kingaroy address for mother's day to be delivered Saturday as I was unwell to come. I would really appreciate that she gets them as it might be the last mother's day gift I can give her, she is terminal with kidney cancer that has spread, so please, please give my mother her flowers

Sarah
Sarahasked

What should a customer do if they ordered a deluxe rainbow arrangement and they received instead a VERY small yellow and pink bunch? I don’t think I have the energy to chase a refund for 3 months, and judging by the reviews it sounds like I would be.

Marg
Marg

We are extremely disappointed by Lily’s florist. A bunch of flowers value $75 was 3 gerbras and a carnation. The $100 chocolate hamper was a packet of lollies, scotch fingers and assorted chocolates , this is a false representation from their website. Don’t order from this company.

Naomi cohen
Naomi cohenasked

Are you in Rozelle? If you are could you please send me your phone number.
I want to send flowers to the Rozelle area

Get an answer from our members and Lily's Florist representatives