Lily's Florist

Lily's Florist

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lily's Florist

All good here

Great service and nice flowers. Delivered on the day specified without any problems. I would definitely use again. Thank you.

Happy customer

I was surprised to read some of the reviews.
I placed my order the night before for delivery to a hospital.
Lily's delivered a lovely bunch of flowers on time, which really brightened the recipient's day.

Ok...

I ordered from Canada a simple rose and teddy bear for my girl in Australia... Got no receipt and can't follow up on order... girlfriend got the gift but it helps to have a receipt for records sake...

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Lily's Florist compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Cornelia J.
Cornelia J.asked

I'd like to know whether my mother will get her flowers I ordered, I ordered them on Friday at a kingaroy address for mother's day to be delivered Saturday as I was unwell to come. I would really appreciate that she gets them as it might be the last mother's day gift I can give her, she is terminal with kidney cancer that has spread, so please, please give my mother her flowers

Sarah
Sarahasked

What should a customer do if they ordered a deluxe rainbow arrangement and they received instead a VERY small yellow and pink bunch? I don’t think I have the energy to chase a refund for 3 months, and judging by the reviews it sounds like I would be.

Marg
Marg

We are extremely disappointed by Lily’s florist. A bunch of flowers value $75 was 3 gerbras and a carnation. The $100 chocolate hamper was a packet of lollies, scotch fingers and assorted chocolates , this is a false representation from their website. Don’t order from this company.

Naomi cohen
Naomi cohenasked

Are you in Rozelle? If you are could you please send me your phone number.
I want to send flowers to the Rozelle area

Get an answer from our members and Lily's Florist representatives