Lily's Florist

Lily's Florist

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lily's Florist

Very helpful service

After being let down by Interflora, I rang Lily’s florist today at lunch time to see if they could organise delivery of a bouquet of flowers for my mother’s birthday. They didn’t have much notice but were able to take the order and deliver the flowers from Dubbo to Narromine (about 40k away) on the same afternoon which was most appreciated. My mother is very happy with her flowers as they turned an otherwise miserable birthday into a great afternoon for her. She is particularly pleased with the proteas included in the bouquet.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely happy customer thanks Lily’s

I rang spoke to an extremely helpful guy I ordered the florists choice they were delivered same day I am super happy with quality they were beautiful
Thank you Lily’s .

Very happy

Was very worried after seeing the reviews but the flowers were amazing and delivered with in 3 hours! Mum absolutely loved them i won't have any hesitation in using these guys again.

Very Happy

They went above and beyond to ensure my sick friend received her flowers,
She was so happy with her flowers and I have been very happy with the customer service 5 star

Shaz1
Shaz1Perth, WA

Great Service

Had an order to be delivered to my Aunty in hospital, she got released early and I had to change delivery address at short notice, they were great, no problem at all and they looked beautiful.

Claudia P
Claudia PFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, and beautiful flowers

I ordered 3 different bunch of flowers with chocolate to go to 3 different people. Service over the phone was great, very helpful, they delivered on time and all the flowers looked amazing. Thank you so.much for your service, this was very important to me, I couldn't be happier. Claudia

Love Lily's Florist

My Daughter was very happy with the flowers, chocs & wine I had delivered for her birthday on the 6th May. Even though due to a holiday , they were a day late in QLD. Very Pleased.

really good

flowers were beautiful. well done! I will definately order again in the future. Really impressed with it all. Thank you.

Great Service!

Lilys Florist Murwillumbah gave us great service. We ordered late afternoon & asked if the flowers could possibly be delivered by next morning. Our friends found them on their doorstep when they arrived home early in the morning. Thankyou Lilys Florist, we would certainly order from you again & recommend you in the future!

Gorgeous flowers

I have used lilly florist for a few yrs now and i have never had a problem order that morning and there that afternoon and the people who have recieved them has all said they were gorgeous and lasted a long time.

The best of the best

Best florist in Australia hands down. So easy to deal with. I can seriously place my online order in minutes. Always get exactly what I ordered, and more often than not the flowers far exceed my expectations. Been using these guys for years and never been let down by them. I'm a very happy customer!

Ebony N
Ebony NSydney

I would only shop with Lily's Florist.

I would go no where else but Lily's Florist. They are the best in the business. Great customer service and the flowers are always amazing. Five stars. There's a reason why I have been using them for the last 6 years. Truly they are the best of the best!

5 out of 5 - absolutely perfect!

Totally thrilled with the flowers you sent my wife for Valentine's Day. Beautiful mix of roses and other flowers. Really impressed with the size of the bunch too. Fantastic service. Thanks again for everything Lily's Florist.

Thank you - stunning yet perfect for a very sad day.

Flowers were simply stunning - I missed the Saturday order cut off but they were still delivered which is the day our friend passed. Thank you so much. The photos I have seen of our purchase are beautiful.

Erin Smythe
Erin SmytheBrisbane

WOW! Amazing flowers!!

Every Valentine's Day my darling hubby orders flowers for me from Lily's and every year and I more and more impressed. It's been a week and they're just as beautiful as the day they arrived. They smell absolutely gorgeous. I'm thrilled again this year with my beautiful gift - thanks hubby and thanks Lily's. Looking forward to more gorgeous flowers again next Valentine's Day!!

Cornelia J.
Cornelia J.asked

I'd like to know whether my mother will get her flowers I ordered, I ordered them on Friday at a kingaroy address for mother's day to be delivered Saturday as I was unwell to come. I would really appreciate that she gets them as it might be the last mother's day gift I can give her, she is terminal with kidney cancer that has spread, so please, please give my mother her flowers

Sarah
Sarahasked

What should a customer do if they ordered a deluxe rainbow arrangement and they received instead a VERY small yellow and pink bunch? I don’t think I have the energy to chase a refund for 3 months, and judging by the reviews it sounds like I would be.

Marg
Marg

We are extremely disappointed by Lily’s florist. A bunch of flowers value $75 was 3 gerbras and a carnation. The $100 chocolate hamper was a packet of lollies, scotch fingers and assorted chocolates , this is a false representation from their website. Don’t order from this company.

Naomi cohen
Naomi cohenasked

Are you in Rozelle? If you are could you please send me your phone number.
I want to send flowers to the Rozelle area

Get an answer from our members and Lily's Florist representatives