Lily's Florist

Lily's Florist

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lily's Florist

Azita
AzitaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do NOT order from this florist!!!

Ordered a so called "Deluxe large" bouquet of native Australian flowers for my Senior Manager's Birthday and she only received three stem along with couple of leaves and paid $95 for it. It didn't look anything like the photo. I was horrified when I saw the photo she sent me to "thank me"! I complained and they sent me a $22 refund which I got after 8 days but they had caused me so much embarrassment. I wish I had looked at the reviews prior to ordering :(

Matt C
Matt CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These guys are terrible

Ordered a bunch of flowers for Mother’s Day. Their website said “if you order by 2pm then next day delivery is guaranteed”. I ordered 3 days before so well within the timeframe.
No flowers showed up on Mother’s Day or the day after or ever.
When I contacted them they said “oh sorry we had a problem with our system. We will give you a full refund” which doesn’t help for Mother’s Day but I figured oh well, problems happen. Then after a week no refund. Emailed them again and they said “we can’t find your order” . I sent them proof of my order and then they stopped answering me. Had to raise a dispute to get my money back through PayPal. A month later.

• Return Claim MadeYes

Flower arrangment

Was not happy with flower arrangement. So notified them and was offered a refund, so was ok about that. But still this shouldn’t happen especially when they were for Mother’s Day.

Sourpatch
SourpatchSydney, NSW

Don't buy from them

purchased a 100$ arrangement and receive limited amount and poor quality. See photo below. Poorly run florist. Can't believe they have the audacity to send flowers when they don't have any. Complained and they refunded 25% back

• Return Claim MadeYes

Alph
AlphAlice Springs, NT

Lilys Florist not worth the hassle

redfoxy80
redfoxy80Hunter Region, NSW

Disappointing $98.98 Mother’s Day flowers delivered

Not like the product

The flowers that I ordered where the premium as in the photo purple wrapped
vase with the purple,white flowers etc..that is why I paid the extra $$ if these were not available then I should get a apology and refund the difference between the normal and premium price …………so disappointed ☹️ As I am in Mexico I suppose you didn’t think I would see the end result

Worst Flowers Ever - So Embarrassed!

Flowers were ridiculously small, cannot compare to the image on website. Embarrassed to have delivered for a special occasion. Disgusting

Haylz04
Haylz04Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Took money, waiting for a refund

Why let someone enter and address, pay, take there money and then cancel the order and say you don't deliver there! Day 2 and still waiting for a refund

Terrible. Stole my money

Ordered flowers, got a phone call saying the area I had asked for delivery was not a next day delivery day so it would come the following day. No delivery, no reply to emails, sat on holds for hours. I’m trying to get refund but can’t get onto anyone. So disappointing. Don’t use this company.

Cris A.
Cris A.Southeast, SA

Complete rip off

Disappointed for my husband that the surprise flowers he organised for me were greatly overpriced and if such poor quality.

Michael G
Michael G

Not what you expect, but not in a good way!

Left the idea as a ‘Florist’s choice’ for a 50th Birthday arrangement, this is the result, don’t waste your money!

Kellie Hamea
Kellie HameaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

I ordered flowers on Friday for delivery on the Monday (my mums birthday)to be informed via email 3pm on the Monday that currently do not have a delivery service for that area. At least a call on the Monday morning would of been a bit better so I could arrange something else or even better why can I order for a town that dosnt have a delivery service available has me infuriated.

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely disgusting - such a rip off

Sent dead flowers in a VIP white arrangement. First of all messaged that none of the flowers in the arrangement were available so substituted with rubbish. Said they would do a refund and never did! I wish I had read all of the bad reviews here before ordering!

DON’T USE!!!!!

DON’T USE!!! Ordered flowers online, added extras so not cheap. Not delivered and no answer when I call, no response to emails. Trying to obtain refund

redfoxy80
redfoxy80asked

Hi, I’d like to know who I can speak with to organise a refund on the disgraceful slapped together $98.98 13cm x 13cm x 12cm box of half dead Mothers Day flowers I had delivered this morning. Never in my life have I seen an arrangement like it.

Cornelia J.
Cornelia J.asked

I'd like to know whether my mother will get her flowers I ordered, I ordered them on Friday at a kingaroy address for mother's day to be delivered Saturday as I was unwell to come. I would really appreciate that she gets them as it might be the last mother's day gift I can give her, she is terminal with kidney cancer that has spread, so please, please give my mother her flowers

Sarah
Sarahasked

What should a customer do if they ordered a deluxe rainbow arrangement and they received instead a VERY small yellow and pink bunch? I don’t think I have the energy to chase a refund for 3 months, and judging by the reviews it sounds like I would be.

Marg