Lily's Florist

Lily's Florist

Linda G

Linda GSydney, NSW

Avoid Lily's Florist - Worst Florist Experience Ever!!

boo y.

boo y.Darwin, NT

Useless

State all these can do claims on their website but once they have your money they send a msg saying they cant deliver. Got my money with no product to show. Not good. I strongly recommend not using this business

Late - pathetic bunch

Flowers were delivered a day late and only after a tense phone call with Lily's Flowers. All the surprise was gone as we had to check on the flowers' arrival or otherwise. The flowers were for a bereavement, and Lily's Flowers poor service let so many people down. The flowers were a pathetic little bunch, supposedly Deluxe In brief, a rip off and disappointing.

Poor service

Flowers not delivered

I ordered flowers for a friend for delivery the following day. When I hadn't heard from my friend I contacted her and she hadn't received them. Not delivered and now surprise ruined! I called customer service and waited 10 minutes, was hung up on while saying hello (please note I had not been rude or abrassive) and had to call and repeat the process

Elektra H.

Elektra H.South East Queensland, QLD

No stars at all!!!

I bought flowers yesterday and I specified very clearly I want a big bright bunch of flowers! What was sent was the most woeful dismal bunch of flowers with NO colour at all!!! Extremely disappointing!

Bianca

Bianca Perth, WA

Do not buy from this company!

Save your money and buy elsewhere!!!! There advertising is very misleading as they are not a local florist at all. i paid $100 for a pathetic bunch of flowers that I could have got from woolies for $30 I had even upgraded the bunch to deluxe. I would have hate to have seen what you would receive in a standard bunch... ridiculous.

Amandalou

AmandalouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware-Photos of flowers advertised do not depict actual product purchased

Ordered an expensive box ($95 plus delivery cost)of VIP Gerberers and Roses for my sister who was about to undergo a serious operation in hospital. The flowers she received did not in any way resemble the beautiful image of the product advertised on the Lily’s Flowers website. In fact, I could have purchased the same flowers from woolies for a quarter of the price! Disgusting!!! Please don’t waste your money with this Shonky company!!! They apologised and gave me a pitiful refund of $25!!!

Misleading advertising and horrible service

This is not a local to the area family owned business as they lead you to believe on their website. Their marketing is very misleading and deceptive. They also guarantee same day delivery however I received a text message just after 3pm saying they couldn't deliver my order that day. The rude woman I spoke to tried to tell me it's because I missed the 2pm cut off until I stated I had an email from them at 1.15pm confirming my order. I asked for a refund and the woman was rude and argumentative. It seems it was a blessing in disguise however after reading the reviews. I will now ask more questions when looking for a LOCAL florist.

Find out how Lily's Florist compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

False advertising, rip offs and so embarrassing!!!

I’m so embarrassed!! I ordered flowers and chocolates that were meant to be for a family member on a hard occasion and I wanted to send the best. I got the worst. So embarrassed and I spent $123.00 and a bunch from Woolworths for $20 would look better. I was offered $25 refund but I still paid $100 for 10% flowers 90% greenery. Posted what I was meant to get and what we did get. Disgusting

Terrible waste of money - Wish I'd checked their reviews first

For $95 my wife was delivered a bunch of flowers that would have cost $20 at Woolworths. I was embarrassed.

Nicole C

Nicole C

Don’t waste your money

I Ordered flowers for a birthday gift. When they arrived the roses looked terrible. I paid $98 for half dead roses. I was so embarrassed when the person I sent them to shared a picture with me. The flowers at Woolworths looked so much nicer. I Would not recommend anyone to use this company. Would give no stars if that was an option

Camero

CameroPerth, WA

Avoid

Ordered flowers and chocolates to arrive on 26/9/20 which never arrived. Rang 1800 number which they apologised and stated they would refund credit card. I rang 2 times and emailed never received refund.

Themonz

ThemonzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow what a scam!!

I had ordered the Thank you package which it comes with a bunch of flowers and a basket of fresh fruit ! Which I had spent $163.00 I did not get that at all! As you can see in the photos I will send you will see I didn’t get a basket of fruit or the amont of fruit worth $100??? I had try to contact them but no wants to deal with me they refunded $15 for. It sending the fruit in a basket ! That’s not the point the fruit is not worth $100 ?? You for yourself and see how discussing this is ! Very upsetting and would not recommend this for anyone ! They robbed me ! They are very unprofessional !

Anon

AnonCentral Queensland, QLD

Wrong flowers sent

UPDATE - Company issued full refund. So they have done the right thing...

I ordered a VIP bunch native and what was delivered was the wrong bunch. After a few emails received a refund.

Find out how Lily's Florist compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Do not use this florist - Do not delivery their orders on the day specified

I ordered flowers for a special friends 50th birthday on Saturday. only had email sent stating no delivery as they did not have a courier. No phone call. terrible serve

Flowers did not arrive - not happy

Sent flowers for 40th birthday. The flowers did not arrive. When I tried to call many many many times. Noone picked up. They took my money with no refund. Flowers where meant to be delivered 8th may. Ordered early to make sure they would arrive.. No excuse. Very unhappy

Great Disappointment

Gem

GemSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really disappointed

For one I received an email saying that they could not deliver my order.
Then it was delivered..
From what was on the pic to what was delivered was completely diff! I even spend extra to make the bunch a little better..
I will not purchase again and will advise people to not purchase!
Better flowers from a coles or woolies bunch people! By far!!!
Don’t waste your money

Lise

LiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fake reviews

Does anybody else find it very odd that a number of these reviews have left positive reviews on Lily’s flowers and a couple of other companies within a day or two of each other? How could multiple verified customers of Lily’s flowers also be verified customers of Clean House Melbourne and Catwalk hair extensions as well? Bit coincidental don’t you think?! These fake positives need to be reviewed from this site. Check out their Facebook page for all the angry faces and comments that say they’re there, but are no longer visible due to this scam company deleting them. I’ve contacted the ACCC about Lily’s florist, waiting to hear back.