Lily's Florist

1.9

Camero

CameroPerth, WA

Avoid

Ordered flowers and chocolates to arrive on 26/9/20 which never arrived. Rang 1800 number which they apologised and stated they would refund credit card. I rang 2 times and emailed never received refund.

Themonz

ThemonzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow what a scam!!

I had ordered the Thank you package which it comes with a bunch of flowers and a basket of fresh fruit ! Which I had spent $163.00 I did not get that at all! As you can see in the photos I will send you will see I didn’t get a basket of fruit or the amont of fruit worth $100??? I had try to contact them but no wants to deal with me they refunded $15 for. It sending the fruit in a basket ! That’s not the point the fruit is not worth $100 ?? You for yourself and see how discussing this is ! Very upsetting and would not recommend this for anyone ! They robbed me ! They are very unprofessional !

Anon

AnonCentral Queensland, QLD

Wrong flowers sent

UPDATE - Company issued full refund. So they have done the right thing...

I ordered a VIP bunch native and what was delivered was the wrong bunch. After a few emails received a refund.

Find out how Lily's Florist compares to other Online Shops

Do not use this florist - Do not delivery their orders on the day specified

I ordered flowers for a special friends 50th birthday on Saturday. only had email sent stating no delivery as they did not have a courier. No phone call. terrible serve

Flowers did not arrive - not happy

Sent flowers for 40th birthday. The flowers did not arrive. When I tried to call many many many times. Noone picked up. They took my money with no refund. Flowers where meant to be delivered 8th may. Ordered early to make sure they would arrive.. No excuse. Very unhappy

Great Disappointment

Gem

GemSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really disappointed

For one I received an email saying that they could not deliver my order.
Then it was delivered..
From what was on the pic to what was delivered was completely diff! I even spend extra to make the bunch a little better..
I will not purchase again and will advise people to not purchase!
Better flowers from a coles or woolies bunch people! By far!!!
Don’t waste your money

Lise

LiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fake reviews

Does anybody else find it very odd that a number of these reviews have left positive reviews on Lily’s flowers and a couple of other companies within a day or two of each other? How could multiple verified customers of Lily’s flowers also be verified customers of Clean House Melbourne and Catwalk hair extensions as well? Bit coincidental don’t you think?! These fake positives need to be reviewed from this site. Check out their Facebook page for all the angry faces and comments that say they’re there, but are no longer visible due to this scam company deleting them. I’ve contacted the ACCC about Lily’s florist, waiting to hear back.

Alicia

AliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t order from this florist! WARNING! My order was LOST!! Beyond Terrible!!

Emma

EmmaSouth West, WA

Not even a 1.

Placed an order one week before the delivery date, only to be texted the day of my sisters birthday, to say that the order has been cancelled. No florists were able to deliver with such short notice, so I was unable to get flowers to my sister for her birthday. So frustrated with this service. The phone number does not even connect.

Sean mcd

Sean mcdGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam company- well known for it apparently

Didn’t send what I ordered and even though I followed their terms and conditions on their site for a full refund, offered me 25% refund. Disgusting, I ordered deluxe Lily’s, Gerberras and roses in a box for over $100. This is what they sent (see attached picture). The flowers that were in this arrangement were also already wilting. Report them to the ACCC, they are breaking Australian consumer law and you are entitled to a full refund, stop letting these guys get away with it! Also a quick google search of this company shows they have been doing this since 2017, disgusting that they’re allowed to take people’s hard earned money and rip them off like this.

Do not order from Lily's florist

Stacey

StaceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I rate no stars because of your very poor customer service and stealing from your customers. You will loose your money.

Disappointed and opposite to their advertisement

I have placed an order last week and till now my friend didn't received Flower bouquet for her new born baby. I have called many time and first a fall they don't pick up and if they pick up they assured that it will be delivered at my friend's place rather initially at maternity ward where baby was born week ago. I have been calling them since next day from placing an order but no one is really doing anything. This is ridiculous service. Please never ever waste you money and time with lily florist. No email address is correct, not answering their calls. Charged from me one standard flower bouquet $80 and still its no where.

Kaz80Cunn

Kaz80CunnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Scam!

If I could give them 0 I would.
Mother’s Day flowers ordered in plenty of time. Never delivered. Will not answer calls. Suspect this is a scam. Very disappointing. These reviews all seem very similar don’t they?!

Mothers Day

Ordered on 5/5 for a 10/5 delivery. Order not delivered, spent 30mins on hold 11/5, only to be hung up on then the number is “not available at this time”. Do not order if in Blaxland, NSW!

Terrible Mother’s Day surprise very unhappy

Absolutely disgusting paid $90 for beautiful flowers as seen in the picture .. what was received was 6 mature flowers and 2 thin lilies that will never open and a 4 inch box of chocolates

Kim T.

Kim T.Gippsland, VIC

Very disappointed

I ordered flowers to be sent to my daughter for her very first Mother’s Day, local florist, 2 weeks earlier & no flowers arrived!! Took my money quick enough! So disappointed!!

Stingy depressing floral arrangement

I ordered the florist choice deluxe arrangement costing $87. The message wished my friends a happy 50th wedding anniversary. Check out what was sent. Is this worth $87? Would it make you feel happy celebrating your 50th anniversary in lockdown? I’m embarrassed and wish I had never placed an order.

Rachael

RachaelCanberra 2600, ACT

Never use Lily’s florist in Warwick QLD.

I ordered the Rose and Gerbera premium bunch 3 days before delivery.
What was delivered looks nothing like the bunch I ordered. See pics. Also their customer service is non existent as I listened to a recorded voice message for over 30 mins. Very upset my mum received them. Never use this florist.

mickblunt

mickbluntasked

How is a company like you able to keep up this charade of scamming people out of their hard earned money? With so many reviews all saying the same thing? Why has the ACCC not become involved?

What is the Company's owner name? Come on big Man... Show your face... Or at least your name. I will find you.

Sarah

Sarahasked

What should a customer do if they ordered a deluxe rainbow arrangement and they received instead a VERY small yellow and pink bunch? I don’t think I have the energy to chase a refund for 3 months, and judging by the reviews it sounds like I would be.

Marg
Marg

We are extremely disappointed by Lily’s florist. A bunch of flowers value $75 was 3 gerbras and a carnation. The $100 chocolate hamper was a packet of lollies, scotch fingers and assorted chocolates , this is a false representation from their website. Don’t order from this company.

Naomi cohen

Naomi cohenasked

Are you in Rozelle? If you are could you please send me your phone number.
I want to send flowers to the Rozelle area

Get an answer from our members and Lily's Florist representatives