5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gorgeous and super practical

My little girl seems to have been teething for ever! I saw a review on another site of lima bean's bandana bibs and then picked up a couple in Coochicoo in Malvern to try out. Apparently the fleece on the back draws the moisture away from baby's chest so that they don't get a rash and the front sucks up all the drool!
I have Chloe in one all morning and it still looks decent. Usually I would have had to change her top/bib several times because they get so disgusting. Also I hate seeing kids out wearing bibs all the time so these are good because they look like part of the outfit.
My friend has another brand, drybibs I think, but they are not nearly as nice and as well made as the lima bean ones.
Good quality, does the job without looking daggy, nice fabrics
Not as cheap as your basic toweling bib, but a lot cuter and much more useful.