Linda & Co

Linda & Co (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Linda and Co Jewellers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (35)

Love my ORIS watch

I received a great price and customer service yesterday from Michael. He explained the watch features and warranty clearly. I'll come back next time I'm looking to upgrade my watch.

Costumer service

Good manners respect and listen to customer inquerry.
Product to cater for individual needs and as per customer request There is lot choice and variety of the design that will suit individual choices.
Pricing is reasonable and can be flexible.

Shane K.
Shane K.Sydney, NSW

All help, and no pressure.

Really great service and advice, with no pressure from the staff. When I suggested a discount, they even reduced an already 'Covid 19' discounted item, which always makes one feel like a winner. Top quality merchandise at reasonable prices.

Kasey
Kasey

Quick, easy and quality engagement ring resizing

Friendly service and good quality ring resizing, which was important because it was my engagement ring! Quick turn around and reasonable price. Only Broadway jeweller that would resize a ring that wasn't purchased from that store.

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Linda & Co compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Excellent and courteous service as always

Received excellent service from the staff at Rhodes for the repairs and service to my watch. The quote was extremely competitive and the job was completed in the time promised.

Georgia F.
Georgia F.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service!

Myself and my mother bought two longines watches today - and we could not be happier with the service we received. The staff were knowledgeable and very personable! Will definitely be back.

Excellent service!

I received excellent and attentive service from the staff at Rhodes Waterside today. I only required new batteries for watches that I had purchased from Linda & Co previously. I would recommend them.

Awesome Service

Phenomenal service, very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and most importantly, very open and honest. I highly recommend you shopping at Linda & Co. Rhodes if you want premium products at affordable prices and the overall experience mentioned above.

Excellent Service

Excellent service and friendly helpful staff. Most of all a fine selection jewellery and watches. Can’t wait for the repairs are ready to pick up. Many thanks. All the best

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Linda & Co compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Eko
EkoSydney, NSW

I can ask to reduce the price and yet the manager did not give me dirty look.

I can see the product in your website and compare the price with other sellers websites. Then I go to see the product in your store at broadway shopping mall and I also compare your price with other sellers in broadway such as “proud”, “Michael hill” etc.

Other Jewellery Shops & Brands