96% · 2189 · 4%

TEK RAJ K.
TEK RAJ K.

Really Like the watch

A customer who just purchased seiko presage automatic (original price was $675) and I got that in $ 449 in offer and in $449, $25 was the charge for the adjustment to the stainless strap to remove few chain to get fit in the hand and from my point of view I think Linda and Co should reduce the adjustment charge other than that I really like the watch and the service of Craig was really nice , felt genuine and who doesn’t love discount….! Giving a 4 star because 1 is always for the improvement to do better! Thank you !
Paul
Paul

Casio G-Shock

I placed a special order i received it quite fast an were able to match the price. Show details
Harry
Harry

Perfect quality and service!

Love the people here, very professional and competent at their job!
Jarod
Jarod

First watch

The watch looks very smart and packs a lot of expertise in for an affordable price ! Show details
Brett J.
Brett J.

Excellent selection and customer service

Noor took the time to ask many questions to help narrow down my selection and was happy to show me multiple watches.

A great price was offered due to promotion and ended up buying two watches.

Would happily recommend and will return next time I want a new watch. Show details

Aicy
Aicy

Excellent service

Noor, the attendant, was very accommodating and whe patiently answers my questions. Highly recommended shop. Show details
Daniel K.
Daniel K.

Simply the best!

Always the best service with a genuine care. David and his team offer the best advice. Show details
Ming
Ming

Lovely customer service

Navin served me today and was a huge help. Wasn't pushy and allowed me to explore on my own accord. He didn't try to advertise to me or push me into buying something out of my price range.

Overall I had a lovely experience. Service was fast and I bought my first watch. Navin was amazing and very charismatic.

Mark
Mark

Oris sixty five

Amazing watch with a fantastic back story. The way it feels and looks is exactly what I was looking for. Show details
Sarosh R.
Sarosh R.

Best best best what an excellent watch and service

I was very happy with the service and it was great!
The products were amazing Show details
Bill E
Bill ESydney, NSW

140 anniversary rose turtle

The colour and whole look sensational. Beautiful dressy piece and May pick up a nato for casual days ! Show details
Ben
Ben

Nice watch at an appealing price

Purchased my watch where they were happy to provide a very reasonable price. Have nothing negative to say. Friendly people Show details
Joseph N.
Joseph N.2 posts

Great service and price

Michael and Craig helped me pick out the right watch and were able to even help me out with the price. Great service and price.
Sin Y
Sin Y

The most amazing team

David & Navin — where do I start? These guys are so great. Their service, their honesty, their attention to detail.

The craftsmanship that went into creating my ring was truly outstanding. Every detail, from the intricately designed setting to the sparkling, ethically sourced gemstone, exceeded my expectations.

I am now the proud owner of a stunning engagement ring that reflects both my style and the love my partner and I share. I can't thank David & Navin enough for making this significant moment in my life even more special. If you're looking for a jeweller that combines unparalleled craftsmanship with exceptional service, look no further. This place is a gem in itself.

Sabin P.
Sabin P.

Just amazing

Sandro was amazing, funny with lot of insight on watches. The man knows his watches. Extremely satisfied with the price, product and Sandro’s jokes. Show details
Jayson
Jayson

Seiko watch

Great service, competitive price.
Amazing range of high end watches.
Recommend asking for Craig. Show details

Noel L.
Noel L.

Very positive purchasing experience

Really pleased with product and assistance when trying to select. Got a good deal on his & hers watches. Happy chappy Show details
J.M
J.MSydney, NSW14 posts

Good variety and prices for Seiko divers watches

Found the company online but also visited their Macquarie Centre and Rhodes shops, and purchased from Rhodes. Great range, at all prices , of Seiko Divers Watches on display. Best online prices and the shop matched those prices. Excellent service by staff and not pushy. Only negative was we had to return for the watch as a special order as the one on display at Rhodes was scratched and Macquarie didn't have that style at the shop. We then had to return again for adjustments to be made. However we are happy customers! Show details
Jim
JimSydney, NSW

Great service, quality products

I wanted to buy a new watch and the manager was very informative and helpful Show details
Maria S
Maria S2 posts

Watch purchase

Great customer service, very helpful. They new exactly what I wanted. Show details
Arthur
ArthurSydney, NSW

Great Service by the team again

Got me the watch I was after and help out with the fitting of the band, nothing is a problem!! Show details
Jarrod S.
Jarrod S.New South Wales

Purchased Seiko Alpinist

Michael and team were very helpful in showing me the piece I was interested in and helping me out with a good price, taking the time to explain their work process and the piece. The store was busy, but they were professional. Good service all around. Show details
David
DavidSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent service by Linda Broadway jewellers

Excellent service, friendly and helpful.
Craig did a fantastic job. Top notch. Show details
DVC
DVC

Gold Chain Repair

Michael from Broadway did a fantastic job in repairing my gold chain, I cannot even tell where the damage was! Show details
Edo F.
Edo F.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

ITS PERFECT

product is very good, came with good price, EXCELLENT JOB Show details
Eleanor B.
Eleanor B.

Great experience

Craig was great, really helpful, took the time to understand what I liked and was very patient whilst I decided. Would definitely recommend this shop.

Jack
JackSydney, NSW2 posts

Great watches at a great price

Sandro was amazing, rang up for a Seiko he found it within a few minutes and had it ready as soon as I arrived. Great price too $250 cheaper than Seiko directly Show details
Sanjoo
Sanjoo

Perfect customer service

Really good and nice service
They explained very about the watch.
The package and the watch is in excellent condition
Van Le
Van LeSydney, NSW

Excellent staff

Knowledgeable and helpful staffs at Broadway shop. Great to choose to shop here Show details
KLEEZZYY J.
KLEEZZYY J.

The best!!

Easy purchase with good customer service! With the help of Craig
Matthew PS
Matthew PS

Customer Service of Broadway Linda & Co

It was a pleasure to be served by Sandro. He was able to patiently answer all my questions. Transaction was smooth. Definitely a go-to shop for buying watches Show details
Leroy A.
Leroy A.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service!

Elle Maree was wonderful in assisting with my purchase, even when I made a mistake with my own details she was patient and helpful in rectifying it quickly. Very happy with my purchase. Show details
Aleisha
AleishaSydney, NSW

Perfect!!!!

I got my engagement ring resized and cleaned and it’s absolutely STUNNING could not be happier!! Professional and amazing service! Highly recommend. :)
Tewen
Tewen

Smooth transactions

smooth transaction and friendly staff! They assisted me from checking to configuring my watch to be used today Show details
Simon meek
Simon meekHunter Region, NSW

Beautiful staff literally

Absolutely genuine staff walked in and I’m not your typical customer not a problem in and out highly recommend Show details
Riley
Riley

Great advice and wedding band

Linda and Co were amazing through the process of choosing a wedding band. I don't wear a lot of jewellery normally so their advice was helpful and didn't feel like they pressured me into anything I wasn't comfortable with. The turnaround time to make the ring was super quick and I'm stoked with the outcome. Thank you!

AMAL EL KAHLAOUI
AMAL EL KAHLAOUISydney, NSW

Wonderful experience in this shop

I had very good experience in this shop , a big range of choice.
A big thanks to Navin who were very patient with me, he take time and advise me well. Thanks to him my shop experience was smoothe and very pleasant

I recommend and I will definitely come back in this shop.

Dan
Dan

Those guys did a perfect job!

They fixed a ring that was irreplaceable as it was a souvenir from home. They found the perfect stone to replace the broken one, fixed the ring and polished it so it looks brand new!
chanty2890
chanty2890

The best in the business

We searched many jewellers around Sydney to find the perfect engagement ring & wedding band but had no luck for a while. Til we casually walked into Linda & Co Rhodes, where we were greeted by Nevine. Nevine has excellent customer service & industry experience. He was so helpful that we really wanted to buy our ring from him because we knew we were in good hands.

Then we were introduced to David who is the designer. Another champion of a guy who really took care of us. We received above & beyond what we expected in quality & service & I don’t believe we would have gotten the same treatment if we went elsewhere.
Our rings were made with perfection.
Friendly, honest & professional.

Can’t recommend enough, thanks guys! Show details

Andrew A
Andrew ASydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great customer service!

The staff are very helpful in answering any questions you may have and the price was unbeatable.