Linda & Co

Linda & Co

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Linda and Co Jewellers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (48)

Seiko

I found the store had an extensive range of Seiko watches. The customer service in store was excellent and friendly.

Good service

The guys in linda and co broadway provided excellent service in fixing the watch strap. The seiko watch is excellent and price discount is good.

What a great experience!

Excellent customer service. Good price. Great experience. If you are in the inner west, buy your watch here. I will definitely be back.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I bought from them a couple of times before, I have never regretted buying anything from them, quality or price wise.

TISSOT T126072201300
FT92FLBM
If your looking for an automatic watch this one Best value for money. It comes with two year warranty.

Find out how Linda & Co compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Perfect service and deals.

Very good service, One of the best stores I've ever been to, would recommend then you anyone wanting to buy a watch. They gave me an amazing deal on the watch I purchased and were very understanding and patience with me, would recommend 10/10

Lakana
LakanaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dream came true!

Great customer service, made me feel so welcome every single time we enter the shop! 3 years later and they still polish my ring for free! Make it so shiny and as new every time!

Paigen
Paigen

Amazing quick service

Extremely satisfied with the speed and quality of service here. Michael went above and beyond to deliver what I wanted. Highly recommend.

Sepehr T.
Sepehr T.

Excellent job

I couldn’t be anymore happier with the ring and the design, the Linda & co team and designers did a magnificent job. They went all out to meet my image of a perfect ring and their adjustments on the design were spot on. I can’t wait for my partner to see the ring and start a new journey with her.

Thanks to the team and associates,

Navid
NavidSydney, NSW

Gift for my father

I am extremely happy.
It is a great watch, good brand and nice appearance. It meet my expectations and I would like to purchase more watches.

Find out how Linda & Co compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Jewelry repair superstars !

My usual jeweler was going to charge me over $100 to fix and resize a bracelet I purchased from them. Linda + Co charged me less than half of the price and had it done that day for me. One very happy customer!

Excellent costumer service

I have always had great experience with Linda & Co.

This time was no exception they treated me very fairly and I man genuinely happy with the product.

Linda and CoLinda and Co Jewellers

Hi Roozbeh Thanks for the 5 stars we are glad your happy with your experience.

A W.
A W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent watch perfect fit

Nice comfortable fit. The style and colour is very nice and it’s a remake of the arnie. I’m very happy with it

Linda and CoLinda and Co Jewellers

Hi A W Thanks for the 5 stars we are glad your happy with your experience. Enjoy your watch!

daniel.melfa
daniel.melfaSydney, NSW

Excellent service and friendly team

The team at Linda and Co went above and beyond in making sure that I was happy with my purchase, I'd definitely buy from them again.

Big thanks to Michael and Craig at the Broadway store.

Linda and CoLinda and Co Jewellers

Hi Daniel Thanks for the 5 stars we are glad your happy with your experience. The Maurice Lacroix watch looks amazing on your wrist.

Seven friday p3c/02

I have had a very good experience from Michael at Broadway store. Definitely would recommend to others. Got a very good value on my purchase.

Linda and CoLinda and Co Jewellers

Thanks for your feedback we will pass on to the Broadway team.

Gonzague
GonzagueSydney, NSW

A shining star in Broadway

My experience with Linda & Co has been exceptional in every way. From the team in Head Office to Emily and Michael (who went above and beyond), I have never been so impressed with the service. Being in the hospitality industry, I always have high expectations in my interactions as a customer, and I can assure you that it was an absolute pleasure to deal with the team at Broadway. I made a very specific order for my partner, the communication has been very clear and transparent, and the end product met every requirements (they also kept my piece for a longer period due to Covid). All in all, I’m very pleased to have met people with so much professional and human skills. They deserve every star and even more. THANK YOU

Linda and CoLinda and Co Jewellers

Thanks for your feedback we will pass it on to the Broadway team.