Linda & Co

Linda & Co

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Linda and Co Jewellers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (39)

Seven friday p3c/02

I have had a very good experience from Michael at Broadway store. Definitely would recommend to others. Got a very good value on my purchase.

Gonzague
GonzagueSydney, NSW

A shining star in Broadway

My experience with Linda & Co has been exceptional in every way. From the team in Head Office to Emily and Michael (who went above and beyond), I have never been so impressed with the service. Being in the hospitality industry, I always have high expectations in my interactions as a customer, and I can assure you that it was an absolute pleasure to deal with the team at Broadway. I made a very specific order for my partner, the communication has been very clear and transparent, and the end product met every requirements (they also kept my piece for a longer period due to Covid). All in all, I’m very pleased to have met people with so much professional and human skills. They deserve every star and even more. THANK YOU

Ghada I.
Ghada I.Sydney, NSW

Unprofessional service.

Scummy service, the worse ever service I've received, workers are rude and no help. Way over priced and you would expect at least exceptional service for what you pay.

Seiko

Loved the watch. Excellent product. Happy with my purchase and the quality and simple design of this watch. Can not fault

Roy
RoySydney, NSW

Great customer service.

Extremely satisfied with the product and customer service, considering my watch was delayed for 6 months. Michael ensured I was looked after, provided great prices and bonus items and deals. Looking forward to purchasing my next item from Linda & co and Michael.

Excellent value and service

Saw great online price and called Michael at the Broadway store. Michael matched the online price, in store, and I was provided with excellent service during the purchase.

Craig M.
Craig M.Sydney, NSW

Everything I wanted I a New Timepiece

Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff.
The watch I purchased was everything I wanted.
The whole experience was nothing short of exceptional and welcoming

Sold non genuine Gucci product

Steven S.
Steven S.Perth, WA

No refund for faulty product

I purchased a $2k dive watch in October 2020 only for the bezel to fall off after two weeks of use. The manufacturer has confirmed that they will refund the retailer but the owner of Linda and Co refused to refund me as he prefers to keep the profit from the sale. Manufacturer has no parts and repair / return won’t be possible until February 2021 at least. This is four months and a long time to not have a brand new watch. It is a sold out limited edition watch so no replacements possible. A refund is reasonable. Australian consumer law spells out this circumstance and it is clear that the retailer should refund me but Linda and Co don’t care about the law. You are rolling the dice purchasing from this shop.

Linda and Co Jewellers
Linda and CoLinda and Co Jewellers

Master jewellers

All of our jewellery has come from Linda. Our wedding bands, engagement rings, milestone jewellery. Have been a Customer since their Merrylands store now the Rhodes store. Recently morphed my deceased father's wedding band with mine. Beautiful . Thank you.

Totally satisfied with the repairs to my Raymond Weil watch. Done on time & at the price quoted. Highly recommend Linda & co!

Prefect price, great service. Just Brilliant.

Got served by Veronica at the Macquaire Store. The watch i was looking for was not avaliable in store, but Veronica made sure to order it and kept me posted, on its arrival. Also suggested me different options to try out as, gave her opinion, and made the purchase quick and easy. Also she and her manager showed me the watch setting, explained warranty, as well. Must say, excellent service, brilliant knowledge of watches and they look after their customer's very well. Will definitely buy again and a highly recommended store!...

Alex M
Alex MSydney, NSW

Seiko Prospex SRP637 Mini Tuna Watch

Michael at Linda Jewellers, Ultimo was a pleasure to deal with. Excellent knowledge of watches and friendly service. Best prices around.

Marianne S
Marianne SSydney, NSW

Excellent service

We have purchased several times from Linda & Co and each time we have been extremely happy with products and service. The staff always go above and beyond with their service.

Christine J.
Christine J.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I'm very happy with the service I received at Linda & Co. The Emerald Earring are lovely and I think I received a good price. I hope to come again sometime.