Linda & Co

Linda & Co (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Linda and Co Jewellers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (33)
Eva Karolyova
Eva KarolyovaSydney, NSW

Friendly staff great service

They greeted us with respect, and offered great and quick service. Staff is very friendly and helpful.. making sure we are not neglected but served as soon as possible. Thank you

Mahmoud
MahmoudSydney, NSW

Exactly what I was after

Very satisfied with customer service and quality of items, dealt with Mr Navin, given great discount and shown wide range of watches, will definitely recommend and return for future purchases

Good customer service. Good knowledge of the product.

-Very pleased with the customer service-being served by Fadia @ Macquarie Shopping Centre.
-Explanation of the product was clear and precise.
-Like the ranges of services provided for jewellery and watches.
-Will recommend.

Amazing jewellers

Been using the team for all jewellery needs for over 10years
Customer service is second to none. and master jewellery David is a magician and eye to detail is amazing
Naveen service is great

Professional service

Always use Linda & Co for my jewellery repairs. Friendly service and great that you can actually talk directly to jeweller. Fast and quality repairs. Would definitely recommend Linda and Co.

Hart
HartSydney, NSW

Great services, ample collection of watches and competitive prices.

-quality product and various range of collection. Linda and co jewellery able to order the specific product you are wish to have. I can negotiate the price though staff already offering competitive price.

Love my ORIS watch

I received a great price and customer service yesterday from Michael. He explained the watch features and warranty clearly. I'll come back next time I'm looking to upgrade my watch.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Costumer service

Good manners respect and listen to customer inquerry.
Product to cater for individual needs and as per customer request There is lot choice and variety of the design that will suit individual choices.
Pricing is reasonable and can be flexible.

Shane K.
Shane K.Sydney, NSW

All help, and no pressure.

Really great service and advice, with no pressure from the staff. When I suggested a discount, they even reduced an already 'Covid 19' discounted item, which always makes one feel like a winner. Top quality merchandise at reasonable prices.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Kasey
Kasey

Quick, easy and quality engagement ring resizing

Friendly service and good quality ring resizing, which was important because it was my engagement ring! Quick turn around and reasonable price. Only Broadway jeweller that would resize a ring that wasn't purchased from that store.

Excellent and courteous service as always

Received excellent service from the staff at Rhodes for the repairs and service to my watch. The quote was extremely competitive and the job was completed in the time promised.

Georgia F.
Georgia F.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service!

Myself and my mother bought two longines watches today - and we could not be happier with the service we received. The staff were knowledgeable and very personable! Will definitely be back.

Excellent service!

I received excellent and attentive service from the staff at Rhodes Waterside today. I only required new batteries for watches that I had purchased from Linda & Co previously. I would recommend them.

Awesome Service

Phenomenal service, very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and most importantly, very open and honest. I highly recommend you shopping at Linda & Co. Rhodes if you want premium products at affordable prices and the overall experience mentioned above.

Excellent Service

Excellent service and friendly helpful staff. Most of all a fine selection jewellery and watches. Can’t wait for the repairs are ready to pick up. Many thanks. All the best

Eko
EkoSydney, NSW

I can ask to reduce the price and yet the manager did not give me dirty look.

I can see the product in your website and compare the price with other sellers websites. Then I go to see the product in your store at broadway shopping mall and I also compare your price with other sellers in broadway such as “proud”, “Michael hill” etc.

Vince
VinceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My fantastic Grand Seiko watch

Hi,
Great company, i bought a Grand Seiko watch from them which they had advertised on line and i spoke to one of the owners on the phone and she gave me a even better price than advertised, i was rapped and got delivered with in 2 working days, very friendly and professional and definitely i will buy from them again
Cheers. Vince

serena
serenaChatswood

Great products and services.

The Linda and Co Store at Macquarie centre have the best customer service compared to the other jewellery stores in the centre. The knowledge and expertise is nothing compared to chain stores.
Worth a visit! You decide.

Other Jewellery Shops & Brands