Lindam Baby Talk Rechargeable

Lindam Baby Talk Rechargeable

See the Best Baby Monitors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lindam? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Dao House
Dao HouseVictoria, Australia

So Far So Good

I have had this monitor for about 2 months now and I have found it to be great. I holds charge extremely well and the sound is so loud that if I have it right up I can even hear my bub breathe. The only interference problems I have is if the monitor is too close to the base in bubs room. As our room is next to bubs, I have to have the monitor on furthest side of our room. Still this is not really a problem.
Good price, loud, charge of battery last ages.

Jacqui0606
Jacqui0606melbourne

Just awful

Reception is terrible, last night I slept in with my daughter due to interferance I could not hear if she cried. You cannot tell the volume of the unit until you hear baby cry. The temp on the baby unit isnt backlit so you cant tell how warm baby's room is at night. The glow of the power light is so bright in our room we cant sleep. I expected so much more, all I wanted was a basic unit to be able to hear if my daughter cried - how can they get it so wrong!
parent unit rechargeable
Bad reception, temp indicator not backlit, cant turn off night light, no way to know volume of unit until baby cries, power indicator light is very bright.

Other Baby Monitors

Smeelen
SmeelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

my favourite monitor

I have used quite a few monitors and this has been the best one I have used. The reception is crystal clear and the parent unit runs on rechargeable batteries which is very handy. It is annoying that you cant turn the night light off but compared to other monitors it is a very soft glow and it doesnt disturb your sleep. There are no annoying complex features, this is very easy to use and does the job right.
Temperature display, soft night light, very clear reception, rechargeable parent unit
Cant turn off night light.

Great reliable product

My husband and i would highly recommend the baby talk, we have had ours for four years (three babies) and have been more than happy with the product. Ours has always had crystal clear reception, even when we take it our on the back deck in the summer.

Baby Monitors

Find out how Lindam Baby Talk Rechargeable compares to other Baby Monitors

Terrible

for the price of it, i expected it to be top notch, when in actual fact, it's a lemon!!! i want my money back
simple, no fancy gadgets
it cuts in and out!! sometimes works, MOSTLY not!!

cm210956
cm210956

Bad

was given unit as a gift and cannot hear our daughter from our room so we put up with it. seriously considering getting a differant unit as really difficukt to get to sleep from noise.
night light handy to check on bub without tutrning a light on.
static is absolutely shocking. even turned right down you can still hear the interferance. never clear.

groovy1
groovy1AU

I read he other revies and wonder what they are talking about. If the noght light is too bright, turn the unit around the other way.. if it's picking up the radio, which mine never did... try switching it to the other channel. These are brilliant, I have been using mine for 18 months and it has not skipped a beat. I have used baby com - bad, roger armstrong - bad, fisher price - bad... this is BRILLIANT
This is the best monitor I have used, it is crystal clear, has a night light and both units are rechargable and portable. It has a digital thermometer on the baby's unit which is very handy

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
elecbillsux
elecbillsux

This is baby number 5, so i have had a few monitors, we have the next modle up of this monitor, the one with the room Temperature, paid $124 at big W
FANTASTIC!!
We have a video mornitor purchased for us, and I took it back as sound and video was terrible, at triple the price we paid for the Lindam, The Lindam and sooo worth it and at a great price! Very very happy with our product!
Love it, sound is like a dream, hear bubby breathing!
has room Temperature which i love as the babies room can get quite warm!
None used it, and works fantastic!!

Other Baby Monitors

ctillyer
ctillyer

Good

Our priority was a baby monitor that didn't have intereference so this is perfect us. Because the night light can't be turned off the thermometer is usually registering a temperature that is approximately two degrees above the real temperature. I've tried turning the night light towards the wall but the glow is still quite bright, but we've learnt to live with it. I haven't used it in summer or winter yet so am yet to see what happens when it alerts me to the room being too hot or cold. I haven't read the instructions on this alert yet so I hope I can turn it off when it happens without having to turn the whole monitor off.
Great reception with no interference.
Can't turn night light off.

Baby Monitors

Find out how Lindam Baby Talk Rechargeable compares to other Baby Monitors

phez2
phez2

OK

i returned the units as the night light too bright - also the parent unit is a little large for carrying around the house
good reception
Night light can not be turned off - made the room too bright