Lindam Rapid Steam

Lindam Rapid Steam

See the Best Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lindam? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

r_pAU

Great product a musthave for all mums

Ive had this steriliser for 2 years and have had no problems at all.Is a great ,cheap buy and fits any bottle.Have had no problems with bottles or teats going milky colour and its quick and easy to use.
inexpensive,fits any bottle.

LadyJayneK
LadyJayneK

I got this unit for $40 from Toys R Us. Such a good buy as others were over $100. Alot easier than boiling bottles and feeding equipment and not everthing is suitable for a microwave sterilizer. I also like the fact that the only thing that goes in there is bub's feeding stuff, not going into a dirty microwave ect. These days a sterilizer is a must have and this one is definatley worthy of praise. It's easy to clean and has a fast cycle.
Was cheap. Fits all sizes and brands of bottles.
No cons come to mind.

lana0000
lana0000

i bought this when it was on sale in toys r us and i have absolutely no regrets. it can fit so many bottles in there it makes it easier too. u ought to be careful when you have turned the steamer on, not to place your hand on top so you don't burn your hand. i personally would recommend this to new mothers like myself. i also bought one for my girlfriend's baby shower recently.
it fits alot of bottles n this rapid steam only takes 6-7 minutes. lindam is from United Kingdom.
no complains from me.

t1976
t1976

Good

I was given this from a friend and I'm so glad I got it from her. It has made sterilising so much easier. It can fit all size bottles of any brand and will sterlise them in 5 minutes. I didn't think I would use it, but my husband helps with the feeding now that I am back at work part time. It is quite big so if you have small kitchen you may want something that is easly put away. Celaning it with vinegar once a week is all it needs.
Big, Fast easy to use