Linden (The Good Guys) L39HTV17

Linden (The Good Guys) L39HTV17

Supprised

Got this tv only temporarily since it’s super cheap, thinking of finding a better offer on a large tv as year ending sales about to come. However, I was truly surprised to see the quality of the tv which is in par with any known tv brands. The picture quality, contrast and the brightness is simply amazing.

The downside is now my wife doesn’t allow me to buy a bigger tv

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great TV for the price

This TV is definitely worth the price. Not too pricey compared to others but still a great TV with nice clear images and good sound. I love it. The screen is nice and big too and it sits nice and sturdy on our tv cabinet. Very impressed and highly recommend.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Tv

We purchased this tv after ours carked it.
Massive for the price we paid and screen is fabulous so happy with it. Easy use and cheap for what you get.
Quality and service from the good guys was awrsome. Highly reccomended linden tv.
Picture is fabulous and so good.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Good TV, great price

Purchased for $300 from the Good Guys. Great quality for the price - nice clear picture and thin frame. Use to laptop through using a HDMI cable. A good option for this price - would recommend to others. 39” inch screen is also a good size - not too small.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Excellent value for money

I bought this TV from The Good Guys for my daughter who is a uni student I didn't want to spend to much. She said it very good it has a nice clear picture it's easy to use and has a thin border so the screen looks bigger .