Linelink Online Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Ibrahim A.S

Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08
richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Jeffrey Golde

Jeffrey Goldeasked

Do you ship to USA? Thanks. [email removed]

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Jeff, ordinarily we don't ship to the USA but we can do so on a case by case basis. Please email us at info@linelink.com.au with what you'd like to purchase and a shipping address and we can provide a quote for you.

Lorraine McVea

Lorraine McVeaasked

i have ordered a Olympus DM-720 Voice Recorder (4GB) through Linelink online, and since doing this, have found the same product through Ryda.com ... the thing is, i am happy to purchase through Linelin, but they did not give any opportunity to purchase a waranty, and they did not give any information on what comes with the recorder.
Ryda.com tells me that i would have received batteries, a 1 year warranty, and a carry case. Do i also get this with Linelink?
Can someone from Linelink please respond, as i can not find anywhere else to get in touch with you? .the 'contact us' option , when i click on it, does nothing.
Thank you, and btw, i am looking forward to dealing with you in the future, as long as everything goes well with this purchase. :) have a great day everyone

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message Lorraine. The item purchased is a standard package from Olympus which means no matter where you buy it, you'll get the same thing. In this case, batteries, carry case and product warranty. We hope you are enjoying your DM-720 and hope that you'll come back and shop with us again. We offer the best prices in Australia on Olympus Digital Voice Recorders, Blackvue Dash Cameras and the GoGoGate garage door smart home automation products. www.linelink.com.au

rotuma

rotumaasked

Can I pick up my item in store?

KiwiGal
KiwiGal

Hi don't think so but would be best to check with them direct.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Linelink Online is purely an online store. We do not have a retail shop front and by doing so we can offer you better pricing as we don't have the expensive overheads of a retail "bricks and mortar" store. In fact, we guarantee that we will match or beat any genuine competitors price and we can do this by not having an expensive shopfront to maintain.

ruby

rubyasked

i want to buy a samsung galaxy note 3 off line link but not sure if its secure for my credit card details and also if its an real samsung galaxy note 3 phone.

armin11
armin11

I have had no credit card problems, and the phone was real. No problems at all since I bought it.

Aqua
Aqua

I had no problems paying with paypal using credit card. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on the afternoon of Saturday 11th January and received item in the morning on Tuesday 21st January. Phone is as described and works perfectly. I was worried when I did not receive a tracking number at first and sent an email late on 15th January and received a reply in the morning on 16th January advising that a tracking number would be supplied by 18th January and it was. I kept tracking and item seemed to be in Hong Kong from 18th to 20th but on the morning of the 21st it said it was in Melbourne ready for delivery and I received it before noon. Basically once it is shipped it gets to Australia within a few days. The longest wait time was actually getting the phone ready to be shipped.

Jacktom
Jacktom

Was the phone in the offical Samsung box or some cheap packing ?

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives