3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (34)

Misleading on deliver time and stock levels

Extremely late delivery with misleading information regarding timeframe/stock. Promised a rough delivery date on 2 occasions with neither being correct, now been waiting over 14 business days since ordering without even receiving a tracking number. I assume they have no stock but will not tell me this. Very misleading and would advise buying elsewhere even if they say in stock!

Product PurchasedGarmin Vivomove Style
Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Great range and easy to navigate store. Backed up by great customer service and speedy turnaround time! Friendly staff went out of their way to meet my needs.
Product arrived as advertised and safely packed.
Highly recommend.

Not in stock

You sold me an item which you didn't even have in stock, then tried to explain why it took nearly 4 weeks to arrive. The blame game doesn't work when you admitted you didn't have it.
Poor service. Why sell an item you don't have?

karabash78

karabash78Darling Downs, QLD

Order still not delivered and terrible customer service

Nita

Nita

customer service is terrible

made order no confirmed email no tracking info no updates and top it off slow automatic email on covid delay re emails all ignored tried call no answer .. terrible customer service and if do end up with the stock can you emagine if you need anything under warantee go local ppl save time and your money

Mitch

MitchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Needed a question answered and was contacted immediately

Had a question about postage and it was answered very quickly even though they have to deal with the Pandemic will definitely buy from these guys again a local trusted business. They even through in a Hardwire kit.

Product PurchasedDash cam
Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth the money

Rather easy to navigate, installation was neat. Had a motorbike run up the back of me last week and used the footage for my claim and the police even asked for a copy for future reference

Product Purchaseddash camera

richard08werribee

Micro sd card. Bit late with post but its easter and they gave a little sweetener. A+

100% correct to description. Will buy from again. Quality products. Fair pricing. Good communication. Big range of dash cam products and accessories. Also when online in store it was very easy to look around and find what you need to look for.

Product PurchasedSanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC UHS-1 Card
Bernie

BernieSydney, NSW

Fantastic service !!!

Got my Olympus WS-852 Digital Voice Recorder inside 24hrs of me confirming the purchase.
Really happy with the prompt delivery .... outstanding product too, performed as advertised. Will definitely recommend your company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchaseddIGITAL VOICE RECORDER.

Rodney

Rodney

Outstanding customer service!

From researching item, to online purchase and delivery, everything was top notch. A pleasure to do business with the Linelink team!! Will recommend and shop here again. Thanks again. Rodney.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Rodney, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is really appreciated. We strive to meet or smash customer expectations and I'm glad we hit the mark for you. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Happy new year to you!

Nick

NickNorthern Region, NSW

Great product at the best price

Purchase a Cellink Neo from Linelink at a great price. Product arrived earlier than expected and was brilliantly packed to maximise protection. Everything appeared to be in order with a selection of wiring options. Haven't connected yet but looking forward to putting it all together with my Viofo A129 Duo Dashcam.

For those, like me, that live in regional areas and don't have many options locally, this is a great way to buy and Linelink Online have made this an easy and pleasant experience.

Highly recommend.

Nick H. Armidale NSW

Neil W

Neil WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product at Good Price

bobski

bobskiIllawarra, NSW

everything went fine product was excellent fast delivery all good

people buying online all the time come to understand two things about online shopping 1/the choice is huge and better value 2/ it takes a little longer than going to the shop and buying it ..............postage ect if you cant wait go to the shop

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your review of Linelink Online. We really appreciate your comments. We aim to offer the best prices, epic customer service and speedy delivery. We are glad we lived up to your expectations!

WV X.

WV X.Perth, WA

Questionable conduct

Peter

Product is fine, but website lies about dispatch times

The product is fine, but the website lies about dispatch times. There is a countdown clock saying order before a certain time and it will be dispatched the same day. Like others have said this is a lie. the order was dispatched 2 days later, with Express Post delivery taking 4 days from order. If the website didn't lie to all customers about same day dispatch this would be a 5 star review.

Product PurchasedViofo A119 V3

Hayden L.

Hayden L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow shipping & poor communication!

I purchased a product from their eBay store with express shipping. It didn’t arrive for several days, with the dispatch label showing that it was posted the day I ordered it; meaning they didn’t send it via express post. Throughout the whole process they didn’t provide me with the tracking number (even though I asked), I assume to cover up the fact that they weren’t actually using express post.

Aaron

AaronPerth, WA

Shipping took to long

Bought a Viofo dash cam online from Linelink after seeing a deal posted on Ozbargain. From ordering online to receiving the dash cam took 1 day less than 3 weeks which is too long.

Also no tracking details provided despite having asked for them. Not sure why they are unable to provide tracking details. Was advertised as Express Post but there was nothing express about it.

Product PurchasedDash camera

JMCGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not provide the advertised product

I purchased a Viofo HK3 Hardwire kit. The kit I was sent was a cheaper version with no automatic low voltage functionality.

I am currently in the process of sorting this out, but it should never happen in the first place. I highly recommend people avoid any company who bait and switch products.

JMCG

3 days and still no replacement product or any form of communication apart from the above comment.

Could you please confirm this has been express posted?

Eric I

Eric IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Website, Great Customer Service, Very Competitive in Price

First time ordering from Linelink Online. I bought a Viofo A129 Duo dash cam and am very happy with the whole experience from using the website, chatting to customer service prior to purchase, check out and fast delivery. They were quite competitive in price compared to other major online stores and am very happy at the price I bought my dash cam. They are very quick to respond to my queries and concerns too. I got my order delivered within 2 days as I made the order at night time. Nothing negative to say really, so far so good. Hopefully the dash cam will last and I won't need to make a warranty claim. If I do, I will update my experience here. I highly recommend Linelink for any anyone looking to buy a dash cam.

Product PurchasedViofo A129 Duo dash cam
D Jones

D Jones

Great product , a little issue with a wrong part sent but resolved FAST ! Thanks

Had an incorrect item sent , was rectified ASAP . In fact a new item was sent before I resposted the old for return .
Issues happen but it’s great to see such great customer service in solving my issue.
My Gogogate2 garage is awesome .

Ibrahim A.S

Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives