Listing monitored by Linelink Online

3.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (38)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (34)

Good customer service

Ordered an item from Catch from Linelink because they offered the product at a great price. The item was promptly dispatched for delivery (according to status at Catch) but it seemed to have been lost in transit. Contact the team asking for some resolution and they promptly send another unit that arrived the next day.

When the item arrived, it is exactly as advertised so I'm a happy customer in the end, despite the bumpy road on first delivery attempt.

DS-9500 Digital Voice Recorder

There was a good range of products and it was fairly easy to find what we needed. When I had questions about comparison products their support was very helpful. High quality recorder.

Phil Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Glad I chose this item

I got the DOD dash-cam at a great price.Very fast delivery.Completely satisfied with this company,I would highly recommend dealing with Linelink Online.

Product PurchasedDOD dash Cam

Hi Deakin,
I’ve had an issue with the dod rc500s not starting up ,I’ve had to unplug the power lead at the camera end ,rep lug it then it powers up.Its happened twice in a row,I hope it doesn’t do it again.
Regards Phil

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Phil, we've posted you out a new Power Cord to try. Please let us know via email if that has resolved the issue for you.

Michael BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A good result after a rocky start

Booked an install through Linelink 10 days in advance, no one arrived to do the job.
Contacted Linelink and was happy with the replies I received, they were very good in organising a new installation. The new installer was very very good at his job, could not be happier. The cameras are working well, I am amazed at the clarity of the videos they produce.
I am happy to recommend Linelink as a seller of Blackvue equipment and to have an installation done through them.

Michael B

I have accepted the apology and the rebooked installation, all is now good.

installation no show

linelink provide an installation service/product. We purchased camera and required pack to have the unit installed. we book a technician to install it 3 weeks in advance. we received the confirmation of the installation date and time. I took the day off work for the installation and no on showed up. emailed prior to the scheduled day and no response from Linelink. I can not say if the product itself is good as it hasn't been installed. will I get reimbursed for my day in leave - no I think not. not happy with the service from linelink.

Product PurchasedDenon DHT-S316
Deakin F.Linelink Online

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

The original item arrived with a faulty power supply. Sometimes these things happen and that's fine. The true test is how the company you bought it from responds. So I emailed customer support and got a reply very quickly, a new one was dispatched the same day and arrived the day after that. Wonderful customer service! The product itself works as advertised and was easy to install.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Deakin F.Linelink Online

Misleading on deliver time and stock levels

Extremely late delivery with misleading information regarding timeframe/stock. Promised a rough delivery date on 2 occasions with neither being correct, now been waiting over 14 business days since ordering without even receiving a tracking number. I assume they have no stock but will not tell me this. Very misleading and would advise buying elsewhere even if they say in stock!

Product PurchasedGarmin Vivomove Style
Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Great range and easy to navigate store. Backed up by great customer service and speedy turnaround time! Friendly staff went out of their way to meet my needs.
Product arrived as advertised and safely packed.
Highly recommend.

Not in stock

You sold me an item which you didn't even have in stock, then tried to explain why it took nearly 4 weeks to arrive. The blame game doesn't work when you admitted you didn't have it.
Poor service. Why sell an item you don't have?

karabash78
karabash78Darling Downs, QLD

Order still not delivered and terrible customer service

Nita
Nita

customer service is terrible

made order no confirmed email no tracking info no updates and top it off slow automatic email on covid delay re emails all ignored tried call no answer .. terrible customer service and if do end up with the stock can you emagine if you need anything under warantee go local ppl save time and your money

Le VanBraybrook

Very rude customer rep and nonrefund

Do not buy any product from this seller, very bad custumer rep and will not refund for faulty dashcam. Bought dashmate-1200 keep email back and forward ended up the dashcam in the rubbish that what the Linkline Online want.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Le Van

I still have the screenshot of the convo with Linelink Online Custumer Rep from Kogan. I contact serveral times. I did complete the RP link last week no reply either.

Mitch
MitchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Needed a question answered and was contacted immediately

Had a question about postage and it was answered very quickly even though they have to deal with the Pandemic will definitely buy from these guys again a local trusted business. They even through in a Hardwire kit.

Product PurchasedDash cam
richard08werribee

Micro sd card. Bit late with post but its easter and they gave a little sweetener. A+

100% correct to description. Will buy from again. Quality products. Fair pricing. Good communication. Big range of dash cam products and accessories. Also when online in store it was very easy to look around and find what you need to look for.

Product PurchasedSanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC UHS-1 Card
Bernie
BernieSydney, NSW

Fantastic service !!!

Got my Olympus WS-852 Digital Voice Recorder inside 24hrs of me confirming the purchase.
Really happy with the prompt delivery .... outstanding product too, performed as advertised. Will definitely recommend your company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchaseddIGITAL VOICE RECORDER.

Ibrahim A.S
Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives