Linelink Online

Linelink Online (page 2 of 2)

3.7

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (34)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (31)
GrandpaGrowl

GrandpaGrowlSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent Quality, Great Customer Service

The supply & delivery of the A129Duo made the whole purchase a plus. The followup by staff of a logistical was exceptional. The product was of the highest quality, easy to install and works well. Certainly lived up to best price guarantee on the website.

Product PurchasedA129 Duo Dashcam

PeteInPerth2Perth

Don't believe them when the website says they have stock and do same day shipping!

Claimed item was in stock and same day shipped, I didn't hear anything for three days and after being fobbed off a couple of times on chat they eventually admitted they didn't have it in stock. So they wont tell you they are not in stock, they just sit on your order. What is worse, the website still showed it in stock and able to ship within 24 hours - so don't believe them when they show they have something in stock. Probably drop shippers who don't know the suppliers stock levels. Took just over a week to get a refund back through PayPal. Plenty of other companies to choose, so I recommend avoiding these people.

George K.

George K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service, Price and Quality Products!

It was a breeze doing business with Linelink! They were more than accomodating, punctual in response to questions and very willing to go the "extra mile!" I look forward to fitting my new BlackVue unit! Thanks guys!

Deakin F.Linelink Online

George, we will always go the extra mile where we can for our customers. Your custom is very much appreciated and we how we can be of assistance again to you, your friends or family.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Linelink Online compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Gail

GailSydney, NSW

Great product

I bought my Blackvue B112 battery pack from Linelink to power my Blackvue dashcam. I'm very happy with the price, the delivery of the product & ease of purchase with Linelink.
The quality of the product is excellent. It does exactly what they describe. Very happy.

Will use them again.

P Kumar

P KumarIpswich

Good service and iSmartgate - great product offered by Linelink

This is my first experience with Linelink and I was very satisfied, I ordered a smart gate controller called iSmartgate. A quality product, very competitive pricing and postage was quick. Have already recommended Linelink to my friends for iSmartGate product.

Product PurchasediSmartgate
Ariya P.

Ariya P.Sydney, NSW

Viofo dash cam

Ordered Viofo A129 Duo Dual Lens Dual Channel Dash Cam from Linelink. The price is very reasonable and shipped was quick. Cam was easy to install and use. Happy with the purchase and would recommend the buyer. Thank you

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks so much for your review of Linelink Online and the Viofo A129 Dash Cam. We aim to please and as Australia's leading Dash Cam dealer we offer the best prices, best range and great advice. We hope to see you back again soon.

Warren

WarrenOxenford

Great service and product

My first experience with Linelink and I was very satisfied. A quality product, very competitive pricing and shipping speed was much quicker than I expected. I would definitely use Linelink again.

Brian B W

Brian B WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what i ordered, not generic

Easy to find and ordering was very easy also. This part is available from various manufacturers but i needed it to be manufacturer specific, which is what i received, in very good time. The free express post was an added incentive to purchase.

Product Purchasedblackvue 64gb sd card
Deakin F.Linelink Online

Brian, thanks for your review of Linelink Online. As an authorised Australian Blackvue dealer we sell only genuine local Blackvue products. We hope to see you again soon at linelink.com.au

Ray F

Ray FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional service and very competitive pricing

So far have bought two items from Linelink Online. I am a very satisfied customer and would certainly shop here again. Great range of products, very quick delivery and very competitive pricing. The website is very easy to navigate as well.

September 7th 2019 Update: Fantastic shopping experience!

Have bought several items through this store via eBay. The range of products is great. Pricing was very competitive, delivery was very fast and I would certainly continue to purchase from them.

Product PurchasedBlackvue B124 Battery Pack
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Linelink Online compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Neil Johns

Neil JohnsPerth, WA

Excellent product, works perfectly, easy to operate

Excellent quality, range and price!! First class shipping and delivery times!! Bravo! I was very impressed and even had power in the battery to get started straight away! Good contact emails!

Product PurchasedOlympus VP-10
Deakin F.Linelink Online

Neil, thanks so much for your review of Linelink Online. We love hearing stories of happy customers as it validates why we do what we do. Thanks again and we hope to see you back at Linelink Online soon.

Chad a

Chad a

No contact number

You have shipped my order to VIC and have no way of contacting you? poor business. how does a business in this day not have a contact line to discuss on going orders etc

Product PurchasedInfinity Primus II PS-8
Paul

PaulThe Mallee, VIC

It's great to see an Online Organisation that is SO Committed to Customer Service!!!

I needed to order a Blackvue SD Card for my Dash Cam. The process was quick, easy to complete with the dispatch of my item via Express Post (Included in the price). So quick and easy - Thank You!!! This is my second purchase from Linelink Online and I would Highly recommend them!!!

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Paul, thanks for the feedback. We aim for best price, fast delivery and we also like to see repeat patronage. So welcome back and thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you back a third time!

Renee

Renee

Great product!!

This camera was easy to install and is easy to operate. Both camera and mobile app work perfectly with no issues. I would recommend this product to others. Great value.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Renee, thank you for your review. We really appreciate your custom and your kind words. Linelink Online really values feedback from customers and your review is really appreciated.

Debz

DebzDarley

Great service and quick delivery

Placed an order for a gps and contact on when it left the store was prompt as was when it was to arrive. Item was well packaged for a safe arrival.

Product PurchasedGps
Deakin F.Linelink Online

Debz, thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. We hope to see you back at Linelink Online for your next purchase! Thanks again!

Ibrahim A.S

Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08
richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives