Linelink Online

Linelink Online (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (9)

Product purchase

I was requested to send in my credit details before I received the invoice.
After I received the invoice, I noted that the purchase was subject to the consumer laws of the Seychelles ??
I live in Australia and would like to think that I have the consumer protection under Australian Law not by some third world country.
GS
If you cannot talk to the seller for advice on what you are purchasing, there is nthing to talk about the pros.
Please read the above

Buyer

Buyer

Terrible. Will never buy from this shop

It takes ages to dispatch my tablet and yet I haven't received the item after 3 weeks. You will never receive the tracking Number as they say you will. The courier company they use is called Toll is terrible service as well. They will not take responsible for your item at all. I will never use this company and would rather spend my money on JB HiFi or somewhere decent shops. Never recommended.

Nikyashar

NikyasharMelbourne

Haven't received my item

I've ordered a Samsung N9002 (Note 3, Dual Sim) 15 days ago which was in stock at the time of purchase. I emailed them three times to track my order & finally they came back with the response that the item is not available and they are waiting for Samsung to provide an ETA. (My mobile was supposed to arrive by two weeks)

The website is a real dodgy website and many parts simply doesn't work. There is no phone customer service available and it's very difficult to communicate with them.

The reason I trusted them was only this website good reviews and I hope not to lose my money.

By now, almost everything wrong...

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Linelink Online compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Systems failures

Over a period of 5 days I was unsuccessful in being able to order the goods I wanted. Your system needs reviewing. The last two times the final screen went to server failure screen. Noy happy that my PayPal payment for the purchase didn't go through. Makes you look dodgie!!!!!

Your system. Now even my Sign In is faulty!!!!! what is happening with your system???

Poor site

Ordered ipad 3. Waited for a week with various excuses, as to why no product. Was told it was on its way more than once but this appears to be a untrue. Going for a refund, lets see if that is any easier.
Will not use this site again or recommend to any friends.

No service, paid money but no product. It has really left me in a pinch need to wait for refund and go to a real shop.

Ibrahim A.S

Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08
richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives