Linelink Online

Linelink Online (page 3 of 12)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (34)
Deb

DebHunter Region, NSW

Soooo much easier.

Absolutely awesome. Love it.
Great customer service. Easy to set up (all by myself)

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Deb, thanks so much for your positive review of Linelink Online. We love happy customers as it validates our business mantra of happy customers, high quality products at the best prices. We hope to see you back here at Linelink Online again soon!

Esther

Esther

Excellent customer service and speedy postage

Placed an order for a micro SD card when they had sales and it arrived within two days! However, I accidentally misplaced the card and Linelink was happy to sell another one to me at the same price! Fantastic customer service and speedy postage if you need something urgent.

Fast and reliable

Very satisfied with the overall service and our product came with everything we needed to set it up.
Very quick to email invoice also

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Shay, thanks so much for your kind words about Linelink Online, we really appreciate it. We love happy customers and to see we met your expectations is great news. I hope we can be of service to you or your friends and family in the future.

very efficient service

excellent product and good service.
I bought it to gift some one after using it for my self.
Highly recommended

angel

angel

Great Service

Ordered from them on Thursday and package arrived on Monday. Easy to deal with and got exactly what I wanted and a much cheaper price than other places. Will buy from them again.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your positive review of Linelink Online. We are really pleased to hear of your experience with us. We aim to deliver in terms of great customer service and great Dash Cam products. We hope to see you back with your next purchase.

Alan

AlanAvalon Beach

Great price, great service

Great range of products and easy to find what I was after. Quick to respond to the questions I emailed

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Alan, thanks for taking the time to review Linelink Online. We aim to please so seeing a review like yours endorses our aim if best dash cams at the best price with top notch support and fast free delivery. Hope to see you back with us again soon.

Reasonable price for the DashCam

Linelink's banner adv said 20% off ALL dashcams so that's what I wanted, however, they didn't give it to me! They would only give me 10%, so their banner lied and I don't like that.

I had a bit of trouble getting correct invoices for payment but after all that was sorted out, the camera & power kit arrived reasonably quickly.

Of course, I have now seen the camera at 30% off online, but I think this place is one of the better priced online stores, just double check everything.

dbareis

Your "best price guarantee" has disclaimers so isn't actually a "guarantee" more of an "aim" or perhaps "guideline". The 30% off was off the same starting price so I definitely lost out there :-( Anyway you can't win them all :-)

Great Service

Easy ordering process with very quick arrival and products high quality and perfect fit.
Spare parts for Balckvue Dash cam.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Craig, many thanks for your review of Linelink Online. I am really happy that your experience was positive and that we met your expectations around your purchase of BLackvue Dash Cam accessories. We hope to see you back soon!

Product completely different to the advertising

Line link seems to think i wouldn't notice providing a completely different product than was advertised ridiculous business strategy.

Furthermore the unit they sent me looks to have been used previously - looks like they do this to most customers.

Blackvue dash cam

I was under the impression that the camera had wifi capability and it does not.

It has also been difficult to register the camera on the Blackvue site without a cloud code.

Blackvue DR750S-2CH

The website was easy to navigate, with a number of products available for sale. Item delivered in good condition and well packaged to avoid damage to item

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Frank, so glad that we delivered according to your expectations. We love seeing happy customers and your review of Linelink Online and your Blackvue Dash Camera purchase from us speaks volumes. Thanks so much for your custom.

Can’t wait to use it

Quality of the product looks to be very high. Installation will be done by a professional. I am also installing the battery cut off switch

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks so much for your positive review of Linelink Online, we really appreciate it. When it comes to Dash Cams, we aim to give our customers variety, great service and the best prices. We hope we've ticked all those boxes for you. Come back soon!

Les W

Les WDAPTO

Great

Great product glad i bought it no problems very reliable would highly recommend .more than satisfied this is the second one i have bought as a present

Craig

CraigBrisbane

Worse customer service. Only care about sales not customer experience

Simple review - i bought a tamper proof case for the dash camera and as i saw my model number in the description i did not notice there was multiple types. I only realised i ordered the wrong one once i couldn't install it. I contacted linelink who didn't want a bar of it i was hoping as a loyal customer who buys all the products i need from them that they would let me return it for the correct one even at a small fee but they didn't want to hear it. Loyalty doesn't pay so it looks like ill be buying from elsewhere from now on as customer experience doesn't matter to Linelink only sales.

Steve.

Steve.

Quick and easy.

Could not be happier with service. Prompt and efficient and kept informed as to movement of product ordered. Will definitely use Linelink again for similar purchases.

Find out how Linelink Online compares to other Online Shops

One of the best online shops

Fast delivery which beats the eBay estimate. Answer my question at 11 pm within 5 minutes. GREAT service! Highly recommended.

HamboneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

These guys are great.

Extremely fast service, willing to negotiate prices, fast delivery. They let me know when it was posted, expected date of arrival. I'd rate them 11 out of 10.

Hambone

You are welcome. Happy to give glowing report for great effort.

Boyd

Boydvic, 3585

Dash Cams Great Product

As always they, Linelink are so good to deal with, I was able to do a deal with just a quick Email and they respond with in the hour with an offer. Thanks again for the great product and service.

JamBrisbane

Hate this company. Marketing that I unsubscribe from

Simple Ebay purchase and they think they can reuse my personal details to bombard me with more surpufilous crap. Leave me alone please.

Jam

FYI it is against eBay policies to use my personal email for unsolicited emails. Suggest you read up on the rules:

Simon

SimonMelbourne

Great!

Really satisfied with Line link service. Delivery is very fast and good customer service.
Get response quickly and high quality product.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Simon, thanks heaps for your review. We love happy customers so to see we met your expectations gives us that "warm fuzzy feeling". We hope to see you back again soon for another purchase! We'll make sure you get looked after!

Ibrahim A.S

Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08
richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives