Linelink Online

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (7)

Julian L.Sydney, NSW

Nothing but lies

They lied about having an item in stock when they didn’t. They told me the stock was ‘still on the shipping dock’ post purchase. I asked for a refund so I could purchase the item somewhere else. Needed it for a birthday present so couldn’t wait a month for the stock to come In. They then lied about shipping my order. They said it was dispatched, but couldn’t give me a tracking code. Thought something was a bit fishy, so I asked for the tracking code, at which point they canceled my order and said it was never shipped. Very unreliable.

Julian L.

I think you know the above is a lie. I received an email saying my order was dispatched. You've also now breached the Privacy Act by listing my address on a public forum. You should be ashamed.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Misleading on deliver time and stock levels

Extremely late delivery with misleading information regarding timeframe/stock. Promised a rough delivery date on 2 occasions with neither being correct, now been waiting over 14 business days since ordering without even receiving a tracking number. I assume they have no stock but will not tell me this. Very misleading and would advise buying elsewhere even if they say in stock!

Product PurchasedGarmin Vivomove Style

Not in stock

You sold me an item which you didn't even have in stock, then tried to explain why it took nearly 4 weeks to arrive. The blame game doesn't work when you admitted you didn't have it.
Poor service. Why sell an item you don't have?

karabash78

karabash78Darling Downs, QLD

Order still not delivered and terrible customer service

Nita

Nita

customer service is terrible

made order no confirmed email no tracking info no updates and top it off slow automatic email on covid delay re emails all ignored tried call no answer .. terrible customer service and if do end up with the stock can you emagine if you need anything under warantee go local ppl save time and your money

Le VanBraybrook

Very rude customer rep and nonrefund

Do not buy any product from this seller, very bad custumer rep and will not refund for faulty dashcam. Bought dashmate-1200 keep email back and forward ended up the dashcam in the rubbish that what the Linkline Online want.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Le Van

I still have the screenshot of the convo with Linelink Online Custumer Rep from Kogan. I contact serveral times. I did complete the RP link last week no reply either.

JMCGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not provide the advertised product

I purchased a Viofo HK3 Hardwire kit. The kit I was sent was a cheaper version with no automatic low voltage functionality.

I am currently in the process of sorting this out, but it should never happen in the first place. I highly recommend people avoid any company who bait and switch products.

JMCG

3 days and still no replacement product or any form of communication apart from the above comment.

Could you please confirm this has been express posted?

PeteInPerth2Perth

Don't believe them when the website says they have stock and do same day shipping!

Claimed item was in stock and same day shipped, I didn't hear anything for three days and after being fobbed off a couple of times on chat they eventually admitted they didn't have it in stock. So they wont tell you they are not in stock, they just sit on your order. What is worse, the website still showed it in stock and able to ship within 24 hours - so don't believe them when they show they have something in stock. Probably drop shippers who don't know the suppliers stock levels. Took just over a week to get a refund back through PayPal. Plenty of other companies to choose, so I recommend avoiding these people.

Chad a

Chad a

No contact number

You have shipped my order to VIC and have no way of contacting you? poor business. how does a business in this day not have a contact line to discuss on going orders etc

Product PurchasedInfinity Primus II PS-8

Find out how Linelink Online compares to other Online Shops

Product completely different to the advertising

Line link seems to think i wouldn't notice providing a completely different product than was advertised ridiculous business strategy.

Furthermore the unit they sent me looks to have been used previously - looks like they do this to most customers.

Craig

CraigBrisbane

Worse customer service. Only care about sales not customer experience

Simple review - i bought a tamper proof case for the dash camera and as i saw my model number in the description i did not notice there was multiple types. I only realised i ordered the wrong one once i couldn't install it. I contacted linelink who didn't want a bar of it i was hoping as a loyal customer who buys all the products i need from them that they would let me return it for the correct one even at a small fee but they didn't want to hear it. Loyalty doesn't pay so it looks like ill be buying from elsewhere from now on as customer experience doesn't matter to Linelink only sales.

JamBrisbane

Hate this company. Marketing that I unsubscribe from

Simple Ebay purchase and they think they can reuse my personal details to bombard me with more surpufilous crap. Leave me alone please.

Jam

FYI it is against eBay policies to use my personal email for unsolicited emails. Suggest you read up on the rules:

CASHIE

Would not do what’s not advertised properly. Specs on box need to be more specific and say get onto BlackVue not them. Don’t open once bought will not exchange or refund under their polices. Will not buy from them again.

CASHIE

Paint is another colour in my eyes .trying to re sell on eBay .thanks for nothing.!

CASHIE

Also wasent incorrect purchase.didnt state on box only for ignition switched cigarette socket.?

Not what I ordered

Rude customer service

Contacted the company with a question about a product and received a sarcastic reply. There was no need for the woman to reply the way she did.

A.nnoyed

A.nnoyed

Worst Experience ever in Online shopping

Sydney

Sydney

Appalling transparency/service.

I ordered 4 weeks ago (and respectively was charged) for a high-value item but never received anything but a confirmation email. No tracking details, no reaction from customer service but standard emails that they will follow-up. Every Chines 1 dollar seller has better communication and can deliver what you buy. Never again!

Transparency, Cant deliver what they sell

Haz

Haz

Terrible service. Lack of communication. Did not deliver item.

Ordered an item and was told it would take up to 15 working days (3 weeks) to come from overseas. Repeatedly requested a tracking number and was not provided with one (many emails were not answered). After 3 weeks they finally responded to tell me that the supplier was still waiting for stock! Lousy communication and not interested in customer satisfaction but happy to keep the money for 3 weeks!
DON'T TRUST THEM WITH YOU PURCHASE!

Lousy communication. Do not answer emails. Poor customer service.

Product purchase

I was requested to send in my credit details before I received the invoice.
After I received the invoice, I noted that the purchase was subject to the consumer laws of the Seychelles ??
I live in Australia and would like to think that I have the consumer protection under Australian Law not by some third world country.
GS
If you cannot talk to the seller for advice on what you are purchasing, there is nthing to talk about the pros.
Please read the above

Buyer

Buyer

Terrible. Will never buy from this shop

It takes ages to dispatch my tablet and yet I haven't received the item after 3 weeks. You will never receive the tracking Number as they say you will. The courier company they use is called Toll is terrible service as well. They will not take responsible for your item at all. I will never use this company and would rather spend my money on JB HiFi or somewhere decent shops. Never recommended.

Ibrahim A.S

Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08
richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives