Linelink Online

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth the money

Rather easy to navigate, installation was neat. Had a motorbike run up the back of me last week and used the footage for my claim and the police even asked for a copy for future reference

Warranty Claim MadeNo

WV X.

WV X.Perth, WA

Questionable conduct

Peter

Product is fine, but website lies about dispatch times

The product is fine, but the website lies about dispatch times. There is a countdown clock saying order before a certain time and it will be dispatched the same day. Like others have said this is a lie. the order was dispatched 2 days later, with Express Post delivery taking 4 days from order. If the website didn't lie to all customers about same day dispatch this would be a 5 star review.

Hayden L.

Hayden L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow shipping & poor communication!

I purchased a product from their eBay store with express shipping. It didn’t arrive for several days, with the dispatch label showing that it was posted the day I ordered it; meaning they didn’t send it via express post. Throughout the whole process they didn’t provide me with the tracking number (even though I asked), I assume to cover up the fact that they weren’t actually using express post.

Aaron

AaronPerth, WA

Shipping took to long

Bought a Viofo dash cam online from Linelink after seeing a deal posted on Ozbargain. From ordering online to receiving the dash cam took 1 day less than 3 weeks which is too long.

Also no tracking details provided despite having asked for them. Not sure why they are unable to provide tracking details. Was advertised as Express Post but there was nothing express about it.

Deb

DebHunter Region, NSW

Soooo much easier.

Absolutely awesome. Love it.
Great customer service. Easy to set up (all by myself)

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Deb, thanks so much for your positive review of Linelink Online. We love happy customers as it validates our business mantra of happy customers, high quality products at the best prices. We hope to see you back here at Linelink Online again soon!

Reasonable price for the DashCam

Linelink's banner adv said 20% off ALL dashcams so that's what I wanted, however, they didn't give it to me! They would only give me 10%, so their banner lied and I don't like that.

I had a bit of trouble getting correct invoices for payment but after all that was sorted out, the camera & power kit arrived reasonably quickly.

Of course, I have now seen the camera at 30% off online, but I think this place is one of the better priced online stores, just double check everything.

dbareis

Your "best price guarantee" has disclaimers so isn't actually a "guarantee" more of an "aim" or perhaps "guideline". The 30% off was off the same starting price so I definitely lost out there :-( Anyway you can't win them all :-)

Deceptive

I thought I was buying a BlackVue SD card and received some other brand which they say is the same.If I wanted an other brand I would have bought it.Great service but false advertising

Kevins1874
Kevins1874

Quick response

price is very good comparing to other online store and once order was place they keep you inform of your delivery detail.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Steve, thanks for your review of Linelink Online. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you back again soon.

Steve
Steve

I have a question that need to speak with one of your operator how can I have a verbal conversation?

Unprofessional service

I bought a Blackvue 128GB micro SD card and it worked well after a few months. I contacted them for replacement because it was still covered by warranty but it took a few emails for them to respond properly. I sent the defective card but it took a couple of weeks for the replacement to arrive.

BUT they sent the wrong one: a 32 GB micro SD card and not the 128 GB that was originally purchased. They tried to apologize by sending a couple of cheap tools alongside the correct replacement but how they handled the warranty claim was really unprofessional.

Dexter Mejia
Dexter Mejia

The product failed again and Linelinkonline has refused to entertain us this time. They told us to contact the supplier directly.

brycea2005

brycea2005Tuggerah

Great price, fast delivery but still no tax invoice :(

Product was a great price and delivery was within 2 days but after numerous requests I still do not have a tax invoice for the item, sours an otherwise good buying experience.

Peter Bali

Peter BaliPerth WA

Good camera but not perfect

The store offers good pricing and communications BUT the delivery service they use (Australia Post), is useless, I know this is not a reflection on this company, but they need to review them.

Slow post

Mmmmmm Somebody stuffed up but no one saying anything. No explanation or apology. Would have given good review had someone explained the problem. Luckily was in no big hurry for cable. Annoyed that part was ordered Tuesday and not sent till Friday and not until I inquired as to where it was.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Perfect item, was a must for my dashcam

Item was perfect, delivery wasn't ideal but due to courier, the vendor was very professional in dealings. Would definitely buy from again

Came Good When I really Needed Quicker Delivery

My small business iPhone 5 (from Linelink previously) "died" from a terminal fall so I obviously needed a replacement asap. There was an unavoidable small delay in delivery time but I was kept advised of the 6+ delivery progress and received a big effort in my particular circumstances to get one asap with lots of apologies/concern to lessen the distress - the advertised significant discount off the Apple Store price was worth it. Proof of my satisfaction is that I have just purchased eldest daughter a iPhone 6 for her 21st - and its physical delivery time frame will match that of the original iPhone 5. If saving $$$ isn't important don't shop online here is you want "instantaneous'" delivery.

Jack

JackBrisbane

Still Waiting

Still waiting for a phone ordered 3 weeks ago. Never received shipping advice or tracking info. Take a long time to answer queries.

MM

MMMelbourne

No response

I order two weeks ago. Received confirmation email, and another email saying a 15 working days wait. I am still waiting. Asked few times for tracking numbers, by email , and left message on phone number 1300.
No response so far. I don't really like the 'no response' bit.

Troy17

Troy17CANBERRA

Short delivery time!

I purchased a GPS unit from them. Order was placed late on a Wednesday, Item was received first thing the following Monday. This is with ANZAC day falling on the Friday. Very happy!! Product works as expected and performs well.

I'm having a minor problem with the TPMS so now have to determine how to manage this, with LineLink or with the manufacturer direct.

Was a great price.
Quick delivery

Gingersteps

Gingerstepscoffs harbour

Mixed thoughts

The phone came quickly (direct import) and took about 8 Days. However the box was opened when I received it and now the screen seems to stall with weird characters on it - hopefully this was a once off. I have had the phone two days now so I am not sure what to think - lets see how the customer service goes...
fast delivery
box was opened. product may be faulty.

Ibrahim A.S

Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08
richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives