Linelink Online

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (35)

Phil Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Glad I chose this item

I got the DOD dash-cam at a great price.Very fast delivery.Completely satisfied with this company,I would highly recommend dealing with Linelink Online.

Hi Deakin,
I’ve had an issue with the dod rc500s not starting up ,I’ve had to unplug the power lead at the camera end ,rep lug it then it powers up.Its happened twice in a row,I hope it doesn’t do it again.
Regards Phil

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Phil, we've posted you out a new Power Cord to try. Please let us know via email if that has resolved the issue for you.

Michael D.

Michael D.South East Queensland, QLD

Never showed up to install dash cam

Do not book this company to install complete any dash camera installations. Linelink just subcontracts installation jobs out to dodgy sub contractors.

The installer did not show up on the original booked date and requested to reschedule. The installer again did not show up on the rescheduled date and did not contact me since.

I have had to put a refund request through Paypal as Linelink makes you pay up front for services they don't provide.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Terrible. Do not buy from this company

Warranty Claim MadeNo

installation no show

linelink provide an installation service/product. We purchased camera and required pack to have the unit installed. we book a technician to install it 3 weeks in advance. we received the confirmation of the installation date and time. I took the day off work for the installation and no on showed up. emailed prior to the scheduled day and no response from Linelink. I can not say if the product itself is good as it hasn't been installed. will I get reimbursed for my day in leave - no I think not. not happy with the service from linelink.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

The original item arrived with a faulty power supply. Sometimes these things happen and that's fine. The true test is how the company you bought it from responds. So I emailed customer support and got a reply very quickly, a new one was dispatched the same day and arrived the day after that. Wonderful customer service! The product itself works as advertised and was easy to install.

Julian L.Sydney, NSW

Nothing but lies

They lied about having an item in stock when they didn’t. They told me the stock was ‘still on the shipping dock’ post purchase. I asked for a refund so I could purchase the item somewhere else. Needed it for a birthday present so couldn’t wait a month for the stock to come In. They then lied about shipping my order. They said it was dispatched, but couldn’t give me a tracking code. Thought something was a bit fishy, so I asked for the tracking code, at which point they canceled my order and said it was never shipped. Very unreliable.

Julian L.

I think you know the above is a lie. I received an email saying my order was dispatched. You've also now breached the Privacy Act by listing my address on a public forum. You should be ashamed.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Misleading on deliver time and stock levels

Extremely late delivery with misleading information regarding timeframe/stock. Promised a rough delivery date on 2 occasions with neither being correct, now been waiting over 14 business days since ordering without even receiving a tracking number. I assume they have no stock but will not tell me this. Very misleading and would advise buying elsewhere even if they say in stock!

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Great range and easy to navigate store. Backed up by great customer service and speedy turnaround time! Friendly staff went out of their way to meet my needs.
Product arrived as advertised and safely packed.
Highly recommend.

Not in stock

You sold me an item which you didn't even have in stock, then tried to explain why it took nearly 4 weeks to arrive. The blame game doesn't work when you admitted you didn't have it.
Poor service. Why sell an item you don't have?

karabash78

karabash78Darling Downs, QLD

Order still not delivered and terrible customer service

Nita

Nita

customer service is terrible

made order no confirmed email no tracking info no updates and top it off slow automatic email on covid delay re emails all ignored tried call no answer .. terrible customer service and if do end up with the stock can you emagine if you need anything under warantee go local ppl save time and your money

Le VanBraybrook

Very rude customer rep and nonrefund

Do not buy any product from this seller, very bad custumer rep and will not refund for faulty dashcam. Bought dashmate-1200 keep email back and forward ended up the dashcam in the rubbish that what the Linkline Online want.

Le Van

I still have the screenshot of the convo with Linelink Online Custumer Rep from Kogan. I contact serveral times. I did complete the RP link last week no reply either.

Mitch

MitchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Needed a question answered and was contacted immediately

Had a question about postage and it was answered very quickly even though they have to deal with the Pandemic will definitely buy from these guys again a local trusted business. They even through in a Hardwire kit.

richard08werribee

Micro sd card. Bit late with post but its easter and they gave a little sweetener. A+

100% correct to description. Will buy from again. Quality products. Fair pricing. Good communication. Big range of dash cam products and accessories. Also when online in store it was very easy to look around and find what you need to look for.

Bernie

BernieSydney, NSW

Fantastic service !!!

Got my Olympus WS-852 Digital Voice Recorder inside 24hrs of me confirming the purchase.
Really happy with the prompt delivery .... outstanding product too, performed as advertised. Will definitely recommend your company.

Find out how Linelink Online compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great price and crazy fast delivery

Ordered a dash cam. They had the cheapest price and package came Super quick. Ordered it on Friday night and it came Tuesday morning. They probably have the cheapest price if you’re looking into dash cams

Rodney

Rodney

Outstanding customer service!

From researching item, to online purchase and delivery, everything was top notch. A pleasure to do business with the Linelink team!! Will recommend and shop here again. Thanks again. Rodney.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Rodney, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is really appreciated. We strive to meet or smash customer expectations and I'm glad we hit the mark for you. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Happy new year to you!

Nick

NickNorthern Region, NSW

Great product at the best price

Purchase a Cellink Neo from Linelink at a great price. Product arrived earlier than expected and was brilliantly packed to maximise protection. Everything appeared to be in order with a selection of wiring options. Haven't connected yet but looking forward to putting it all together with my Viofo A129 Duo Dashcam.

For those, like me, that live in regional areas and don't have many options locally, this is a great way to buy and Linelink Online have made this an easy and pleasant experience.

Highly recommend.

Nick H. Armidale NSW

bobski

bobskiIllawarra, NSW

everything went fine product was excellent fast delivery all good

people buying online all the time come to understand two things about online shopping 1/the choice is huge and better value 2/ it takes a little longer than going to the shop and buying it ..............postage ect if you cant wait go to the shop

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your review of Linelink Online. We really appreciate your comments. We aim to offer the best prices, epic customer service and speedy delivery. We are glad we lived up to your expectations!

WV X.

WV X.Perth, WA

Questionable conduct

Ibrahim A.S

Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives