Linelink Online

Linelink Online (page 2 of 11)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (35)

Peter

Product is fine, but website lies about dispatch times

The product is fine, but the website lies about dispatch times. There is a countdown clock saying order before a certain time and it will be dispatched the same day. Like others have said this is a lie. the order was dispatched 2 days later, with Express Post delivery taking 4 days from order. If the website didn't lie to all customers about same day dispatch this would be a 5 star review.

Hayden L.

Hayden L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow shipping & poor communication!

I purchased a product from their eBay store with express shipping. It didn’t arrive for several days, with the dispatch label showing that it was posted the day I ordered it; meaning they didn’t send it via express post. Throughout the whole process they didn’t provide me with the tracking number (even though I asked), I assume to cover up the fact that they weren’t actually using express post.

Aaron

AaronPerth, WA

Shipping took to long

Bought a Viofo dash cam online from Linelink after seeing a deal posted on Ozbargain. From ordering online to receiving the dash cam took 1 day less than 3 weeks which is too long.

Also no tracking details provided despite having asked for them. Not sure why they are unable to provide tracking details. Was advertised as Express Post but there was nothing express about it.

JMCGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not provide the advertised product

I purchased a Viofo HK3 Hardwire kit. The kit I was sent was a cheaper version with no automatic low voltage functionality.

I am currently in the process of sorting this out, but it should never happen in the first place. I highly recommend people avoid any company who bait and switch products.

JMCG

3 days and still no replacement product or any form of communication apart from the above comment.

Could you please confirm this has been express posted?

Eric I

Eric IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Website, Great Customer Service, Very Competitive in Price

First time ordering from Linelink Online. I bought a Viofo A129 Duo dash cam and am very happy with the whole experience from using the website, chatting to customer service prior to purchase, check out and fast delivery. They were quite competitive in price compared to other major online stores and am very happy at the price I bought my dash cam. They are very quick to respond to my queries and concerns too. I got my order delivered within 2 days as I made the order at night time. Nothing negative to say really, so far so good. Hopefully the dash cam will last and I won't need to make a warranty claim. If I do, I will update my experience here. I highly recommend Linelink for any anyone looking to buy a dash cam.

D Jones

D Jones

Great product , a little issue with a wrong part sent but resolved FAST ! Thanks

Had an incorrect item sent , was rectified ASAP . In fact a new item was sent before I resposted the old for return .
Issues happen but it’s great to see such great customer service in solving my issue.
My Gogogate2 garage is awesome .

GrandpaGrowl

GrandpaGrowlSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent Quality, Great Customer Service

The supply & delivery of the A129Duo made the whole purchase a plus. The followup by staff of a logistical was exceptional. The product was of the highest quality, easy to install and works well. Certainly lived up to best price guarantee on the website.

PeteInPerth2Perth

Don't believe them when the website says they have stock and do same day shipping!

Claimed item was in stock and same day shipped, I didn't hear anything for three days and after being fobbed off a couple of times on chat they eventually admitted they didn't have it in stock. So they wont tell you they are not in stock, they just sit on your order. What is worse, the website still showed it in stock and able to ship within 24 hours - so don't believe them when they show they have something in stock. Probably drop shippers who don't know the suppliers stock levels. Took just over a week to get a refund back through PayPal. Plenty of other companies to choose, so I recommend avoiding these people.

George K.

George K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service, Price and Quality Products!

It was a breeze doing business with Linelink! They were more than accomodating, punctual in response to questions and very willing to go the "extra mile!" I look forward to fitting my new BlackVue unit! Thanks guys!

Deakin F.Linelink Online

George, we will always go the extra mile where we can for our customers. Your custom is very much appreciated and we how we can be of assistance again to you, your friends or family.

Gail

GailSydney, NSW

Great product

I bought my Blackvue B112 battery pack from Linelink to power my Blackvue dashcam. I'm very happy with the price, the delivery of the product & ease of purchase with Linelink.
The quality of the product is excellent. It does exactly what they describe. Very happy.

Will use them again.

P Kumar

P KumarIpswich

Good service and iSmartgate - great product offered by Linelink

This is my first experience with Linelink and I was very satisfied, I ordered a smart gate controller called iSmartgate. A quality product, very competitive pricing and postage was quick. Have already recommended Linelink to my friends for iSmartGate product.

Ariya P.

Ariya P.Sydney, NSW

Viofo dash cam

Ordered Viofo A129 Duo Dual Lens Dual Channel Dash Cam from Linelink. The price is very reasonable and shipped was quick. Cam was easy to install and use. Happy with the purchase and would recommend the buyer. Thank you

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks so much for your review of Linelink Online and the Viofo A129 Dash Cam. We aim to please and as Australia's leading Dash Cam dealer we offer the best prices, best range and great advice. We hope to see you back again soon.

Warren

WarrenOxenford

Great service and product

My first experience with Linelink and I was very satisfied. A quality product, very competitive pricing and shipping speed was much quicker than I expected. I would definitely use Linelink again.

Brian B W

Brian B WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what i ordered, not generic

Easy to find and ordering was very easy also. This part is available from various manufacturers but i needed it to be manufacturer specific, which is what i received, in very good time. The free express post was an added incentive to purchase.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Brian, thanks for your review of Linelink Online. As an authorised Australian Blackvue dealer we sell only genuine local Blackvue products. We hope to see you again soon at linelink.com.au

Ray F

Ray FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional service and very competitive pricing

So far have bought two items from Linelink Online. I am a very satisfied customer and would certainly shop here again. Great range of products, very quick delivery and very competitive pricing. The website is very easy to navigate as well.

September 7th 2019 Update: Fantastic shopping experience!

Have bought several items through this store via eBay. The range of products is great. Pricing was very competitive, delivery was very fast and I would certainly continue to purchase from them.

Olympus Voice Recorder Purchase

Great to deal with. Bought item through their ebay store, postage was fast (express post included in price) and price was good. Would be happy to buy from them again.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Ross, thanks for the positive review of Linelink Online. We ship all items Express Post as fast shipment is the only way to send goods. In most cases you'll get your gear overnight. Thanks again and we hope to see you back at Linelink Online soon.

Neil Johns

Neil JohnsPerth, WA

Excellent product, works perfectly, easy to operate

Excellent quality, range and price!! First class shipping and delivery times!! Bravo! I was very impressed and even had power in the battery to get started straight away! Good contact emails!

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Neil, thanks so much for your review of Linelink Online. We love hearing stories of happy customers as it validates why we do what we do. Thanks again and we hope to see you back at Linelink Online soon.

Chad a

Chad a

No contact number

You have shipped my order to VIC and have no way of contacting you? poor business. how does a business in this day not have a contact line to discuss on going orders etc

Paul

PaulThe Mallee, VIC

It's great to see an Online Organisation that is SO Committed to Customer Service!!!

I needed to order a Blackvue SD Card for my Dash Cam. The process was quick, easy to complete with the dispatch of my item via Express Post (Included in the price). So quick and easy - Thank You!!! This is my second purchase from Linelink Online and I would Highly recommend them!!!

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Paul, thanks for the feedback. We aim for best price, fast delivery and we also like to see repeat patronage. So welcome back and thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you back a third time!

Renee

Renee

Great product!!

This camera was easy to install and is easy to operate. Both camera and mobile app work perfectly with no issues. I would recommend this product to others. Great value.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Renee, thank you for your review. We really appreciate your custom and your kind words. Linelink Online really values feedback from customers and your review is really appreciated.

Ibrahim A.S

Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08
richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives