Linelink Online

Linelink Online (page 4 of 11)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (35)
Warren

WarrenWodonga

Happy with every thing they did even down to postage even after I received it and changed my mind to the 2 channel 650 s was not a problem for them

Deakin F.Linelink Online

First order messed up. Good price and quickly sorted.

Went ahead with the purchase of a BlackVue dashcam 590. First time purchaser on Linelink. Upon receipt, found it only had the 16gb memory card and that the unit had no wifi. A quick chat saw an upgrade to the next model along with the correct memory card for a nominal cost, in the post before the original unit had even been sent back. Return costs also borne by Linelink. Good price and will return for next purchase.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Ray, whilst Dash Cameras are our main game, customer service is also right up there. We value our customers, repeat business and word of mouth opinion. Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Linelink Online. Enjoy your Blackvue Dash Camera!

Fast and easy

The product pricing was great, communication was excellent and delivery was very fast. Can't ask for much more than that!

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks very much for your review of Linelink Online. We really appreciate your comments and we hope we can be of assistance to you again soon.

Majette

MajetteAdelaide

Fastest service!!

I was in a hurry to receive this - as soon as I logged onto website got support with query - my order was put into post an hour later!! Best service I ever got! Price is better than OfficeWorks down the road from me! Thanks so much. Waiting on its arrival tomorrow!

thrmel

thrmel

Very good experience.

This shop has got very competitive prices, the postage was free and very quick. I am very satisfied with this first experience and I will keep the internet address of this site in my favorites.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thank you for your great review of Linelink Online. Your review hits all the marks for us in terms of best prices and fast delivery. We look forward to being able to help you again with your next purchase!

great thanks

price was great product as described arrived on time would reccommend this company for purchasers and i would buy again from them

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Mark, thank you very much for your review of Linelink Online. More importantly, thank you for supporting an Australian owned and operated business. The team at Linelink Online are here to support you and again, we thank you for your business.

Great product, great service

Overall great price, cheapest i could find online.
Product delivered in a timely manner and received several email notification so i knew at all times, how the shipping of the item was progressing
When received, the item was professionally packaged, minimising any potential damage
Overall highly recommended this seller. Product isnt bad either but wish the night footage was better

ilovereviews

ilovereviewsMelbourne

Great product and top notch customer service.

I recently purchased a Cellink NEO Power Battery Pack from Linelink Online, so that i could run my Blackview DR650S dashcam in my car round the clock and not drain my car battery. Linelink Online had the best price for this product and it was shipped fast and without issue. It is a quality item that was packed well and arrived quickly.
I was able to install this battery in my car within 20 mins (fitted it under the front passenger seat). It charges as i drive the car.
I would recommend Linelink Online to anyone wanting a great deal and a hassle free transaction.

Effective ordering and delivery

Best price for my Blackvue Dashcam SD card. Haven’t used it yet but I’m sure it will be fine. It has 12 moths warranty and that gives me piece of mind when making a purchase. Their online ordering is simple to negotiate and pay for your purchases. It’s the first time using these guys and it’s because of their competive pricing and discount that made them my first choice. I don’t often write reviews but in this case I wanted to support a company that offers a great service at a great price.

Catherine
Catherine

That sounds great, thank you so much.

Find out how Linelink Online compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

great price and UNBELIEVABLY fast service

Competitive price but unbelievably fast service. I bought it in Brisbane in the morning, if i remember correctly they are Melbourne based, it was processed and posted the same day and i received it the morning the next day. It was well packaged and is a great product. Highly recommended based off of my purchase

I am impressed.

They have the best price on market.
Not sure, but it look as 15 min or maximum 2 hours.
i am very happy to have busines with this company.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Kerim, thank you very much for your positive review of Linelink Online. We look forward to helping you with your next purchase.

excellent service

All aspects of the sale through Linelink were excellent. (email query answered quickly, online sale form straight forward, quick dispatch, arrived well packaged and within a reasonable time frame)
Prices were the same all over the net as well as retail stores, although retail stores had to order it in, and some online stores were charging delivery fees
Linelink = free delivery, and same time frame as retail store.
I would purchase off Linelink again, and would recommend them.

Excellent service.

Ordered a Cellink Neo which was delivered very quickly. The box should have included a cigarette lighter socket with output cable but this was missing. I emailed Linelink who replied almost immediately, apologising and blaming the importer’s quality control, and promising to have one sent by Blackvue. I was skeptical, but was pleasantly surprised when the missing part was delivered by courier within a couple of days.

Deceptive

I thought I was buying a BlackVue SD card and received some other brand which they say is the same.If I wanted an other brand I would have bought it.Great service but false advertising

Kevins1874
Kevins1874

Totally and highly recommended!!

After ordering a Blackvue Power Magic Pro Dash Camera Battery Discharge Hardwire Kit online (through ebay) it was HAND DELIVERED within 2 hours of placing the order! Now you cannot beat that!! I also had an issue with the installation of the product (my fault) and after contacting Linelink via email (again through ebay) to exchange the item for one of the same believing the original to be faulty, I was replied to within 20 minutes - ON A SUNDAY - with further friendly installation advice, which immediately solved the problem and had the item working correctly. I definitely highly recommend Linelink for product, delivery and service.

Mick

MickWoodside

Super Fast Delivery

I ordered a Blackvue Power Magic Pro Dash Camera Battery Discharge Hardwire Kit to replace my damaged one and it arrived way faster than I expected.
Very satisfied with the competitive pricing!

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Mick, thanks for your positive review of Linelink Online. We aim to please so it is so good to hear we lived up to your expectations. I hope to see you visiting our site again soon.

Farq Narkle

Farq NarkleWollongong

Very happy with my purchase and the product received

I found Linelink Online to be a very professional organisation. 1st class communications, fair price and well packaged super fast delivery. All in all my experience couldn't have been better.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Great product as well as great price

Reviewing prices i found linelink prices very competitive.
I only had to wait for 3 days to get my product.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

So happy to hear that you were happy with your Linelink Online purchase. We love happy customers. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Carl D.

Carl D.South East Queensland, QLD

Replacement BlackVue memory card

Very impressed with the delivery time. I placed the order for the card on Saturday afternoon, and it was delivered (interstate) on Tuesday.
The whole process was extremely simple and straightforward.
I haven't had time to evaluate the card yet, but if it is anything like the original, I will be more than happy.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Carl, thanks very much for your positive review of Linelink Online. We really appreciate your custom and I am so glad to hear that your experience lived up to your expectations.

CASHIE

Would not do what’s not advertised properly. Specs on box need to be more specific and say get onto BlackVue not them. Don’t open once bought will not exchange or refund under their polices. Will not buy from them again.

CASHIE

Paint is another colour in my eyes .trying to re sell on eBay .thanks for nothing.!

CASHIE

Also wasent incorrect purchase.didnt state on box only for ignition switched cigarette socket.?

Ibrahim A.S

Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08
richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives