Linelink Online

Linelink Online (page 2 of 10)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (26)
Ariya P.

Ariya P.Sydney, NSW

Viofo dash cam

Ordered Viofo A129 Duo Dual Lens Dual Channel Dash Cam from Linelink. The price is very reasonable and shipped was quick. Cam was easy to install and use. Happy with the purchase and would recommend the buyer. Thank you

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks so much for your review of Linelink Online and the Viofo A129 Dash Cam. We aim to please and as Australia's leading Dash Cam dealer we offer the best prices, best range and great advice. We hope to see you back again soon.

Warren

WarrenOxenford

Great service and product

My first experience with Linelink and I was very satisfied. A quality product, very competitive pricing and shipping speed was much quicker than I expected. I would definitely use Linelink again.

Brian B W

Brian B WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what i ordered, not generic

Easy to find and ordering was very easy also. This part is available from various manufacturers but i needed it to be manufacturer specific, which is what i received, in very good time. The free express post was an added incentive to purchase.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Brian, thanks for your review of Linelink Online. As an authorised Australian Blackvue dealer we sell only genuine local Blackvue products. We hope to see you again soon at linelink.com.au

Ray F

Ray FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional service and very competitive pricing

So far have bought two items from Linelink Online. I am a very satisfied customer and would certainly shop here again. Great range of products, very quick delivery and very competitive pricing. The website is very easy to navigate as well.

September 7th 2019 Update: Fantastic shopping experience!

Have bought several items through this store via eBay. The range of products is great. Pricing was very competitive, delivery was very fast and I would certainly continue to purchase from them.

Olympus Voice Recorder Purchase

Great to deal with. Bought item through their ebay store, postage was fast (express post included in price) and price was good. Would be happy to buy from them again.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Ross, thanks for the positive review of Linelink Online. We ship all items Express Post as fast shipment is the only way to send goods. In most cases you'll get your gear overnight. Thanks again and we hope to see you back at Linelink Online soon.

Neil Johns

Neil JohnsPerth, WA

Excellent product, works perfectly, easy to operate

Excellent quality, range and price!! First class shipping and delivery times!! Bravo! I was very impressed and even had power in the battery to get started straight away! Good contact emails!

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Neil, thanks so much for your review of Linelink Online. We love hearing stories of happy customers as it validates why we do what we do. Thanks again and we hope to see you back at Linelink Online soon.

Paul

PaulThe Mallee, VIC

It's great to see an Online Organisation that is SO Committed to Customer Service!!!

I needed to order a Blackvue SD Card for my Dash Cam. The process was quick, easy to complete with the dispatch of my item via Express Post (Included in the price). So quick and easy - Thank You!!! This is my second purchase from Linelink Online and I would Highly recommend them!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Deakin F.Linelink Online

Paul, thanks for the feedback. We aim for best price, fast delivery and we also like to see repeat patronage. So welcome back and thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you back a third time!

Renee

Renee

Great product!!

This camera was easy to install and is easy to operate. Both camera and mobile app work perfectly with no issues. I would recommend this product to others. Great value.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Renee, thank you for your review. We really appreciate your custom and your kind words. Linelink Online really values feedback from customers and your review is really appreciated.

Debz

DebzDarley

Great service and quick delivery

Placed an order for a gps and contact on when it left the store was prompt as was when it was to arrive. Item was well packaged for a safe arrival.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Debz, thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. We hope to see you back at Linelink Online for your next purchase! Thanks again!

Esther

Esther

Excellent customer service and speedy postage

Placed an order for a micro SD card when they had sales and it arrived within two days! However, I accidentally misplaced the card and Linelink was happy to sell another one to me at the same price! Fantastic customer service and speedy postage if you need something urgent.

Fast and reliable

Very satisfied with the overall service and our product came with everything we needed to set it up.
Very quick to email invoice also

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Shay, thanks so much for your kind words about Linelink Online, we really appreciate it. We love happy customers and to see we met your expectations is great news. I hope we can be of service to you or your friends and family in the future.

very efficient service

excellent product and good service.
I bought it to gift some one after using it for my self.
Highly recommended

angel

angel

Great Service

Ordered from them on Thursday and package arrived on Monday. Easy to deal with and got exactly what I wanted and a much cheaper price than other places. Will buy from them again.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your positive review of Linelink Online. We are really pleased to hear of your experience with us. We aim to deliver in terms of great customer service and great Dash Cam products. We hope to see you back with your next purchase.

Alan

AlanAvalon Beach

Great price, great service

Great range of products and easy to find what I was after. Quick to respond to the questions I emailed

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Alan, thanks for taking the time to review Linelink Online. We aim to please so seeing a review like yours endorses our aim if best dash cams at the best price with top notch support and fast free delivery. Hope to see you back with us again soon.

Great Service

Easy ordering process with very quick arrival and products high quality and perfect fit.
Spare parts for Balckvue Dash cam.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Craig, many thanks for your review of Linelink Online. I am really happy that your experience was positive and that we met your expectations around your purchase of BLackvue Dash Cam accessories. We hope to see you back soon!

Blackvue dash cam

I was under the impression that the camera had wifi capability and it does not.

It has also been difficult to register the camera on the Blackvue site without a cloud code.

Blackvue DR750S-2CH

The website was easy to navigate, with a number of products available for sale. Item delivered in good condition and well packaged to avoid damage to item

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Frank, so glad that we delivered according to your expectations. We love seeing happy customers and your review of Linelink Online and your Blackvue Dash Camera purchase from us speaks volumes. Thanks so much for your custom.

Can’t wait to use it

Quality of the product looks to be very high. Installation will be done by a professional. I am also installing the battery cut off switch

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks so much for your positive review of Linelink Online, we really appreciate it. When it comes to Dash Cams, we aim to give our customers variety, great service and the best prices. We hope we've ticked all those boxes for you. Come back soon!

Les W

Les WDAPTO

Great

Great product glad i bought it no problems very reliable would highly recommend .more than satisfied this is the second one i have bought as a present

Steve.

Steve.

Quick and easy.

Could not be happier with service. Prompt and efficient and kept informed as to movement of product ordered. Will definitely use Linelink again for similar purchases.

Ibrahim A.S

Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08
richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives