Linelink Online

Linelink Online (page 4 of 10)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (26)
Mick

MickWoodside

Super Fast Delivery

I ordered a Blackvue Power Magic Pro Dash Camera Battery Discharge Hardwire Kit to replace my damaged one and it arrived way faster than I expected.
Very satisfied with the competitive pricing!

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Mick, thanks for your positive review of Linelink Online. We aim to please so it is so good to hear we lived up to your expectations. I hope to see you visiting our site again soon.

Farq Narkle

Farq NarkleWollongong

Very happy with my purchase and the product received

I found Linelink Online to be a very professional organisation. 1st class communications, fair price and well packaged super fast delivery. All in all my experience couldn't have been better.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Great product as well as great price

Reviewing prices i found linelink prices very competitive.
I only had to wait for 3 days to get my product.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

So happy to hear that you were happy with your Linelink Online purchase. We love happy customers. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Carl D.

Carl D.South East Queensland, QLD

Replacement BlackVue memory card

Very impressed with the delivery time. I placed the order for the card on Saturday afternoon, and it was delivered (interstate) on Tuesday.
The whole process was extremely simple and straightforward.
I haven't had time to evaluate the card yet, but if it is anything like the original, I will be more than happy.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Carl, thanks very much for your positive review of Linelink Online. We really appreciate your custom and I am so glad to hear that your experience lived up to your expectations.

Excellent Product

Reasonable price and reliable product, order on sunday within 3 days product delivered on my front door. Highly recommended well done.

AMATS

AMATSMelbourne

Extremely good so far

I have bought a Gogogate2 and a blackvue dashcam fom Linelink through eBay. I am very happy with both my purchases because of the the following reasons:
1) Their postage and handling time is excellent. I buy a lot of things from eBay; have not seen a prompt supplier like LineLink. Both my purchases arrived well before I expected.
2) For both my purchases, I used the "Make an offer" feature in eBay and LineLink accepted or provided acceptable counter offer on both occassions.

I certainly recommend this store and will buy from them again.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thank you for your detailed review of Linelink Online. It's really appreciated. We aim to exceed customer expectations and its great to see when we exceed them such as the experience you've described. Thanks for choosing Linelink Online.

Very helpful and got exactly what i needed!
Fast & Friendly service parcel arrived very quickly, would use this company again

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Great service and great value

Best price, great service, very fast delivery - a great buying experience. I’d defiantly buy again and highly recommend to others.

Andy

AndyNSW, 2000

Super fast delivery / updates all the way

It was very fast delivery which was important in our circumstances. Compettive pricing and updates from end to end.
Excellent service.

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service!!!

Fantastic service. Highly recommend.
Service was amazing and always keep me posted on Parcel arrival. And very competitive on price .

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Alan, thanks very much for your positive feedback about Linelink Online. We really appreciate your comments about our service and best price policy. We hope to see you back soon.

Magic

Cheaper than other stores , quick delivery. I will purchase another one at a later date ,more than happy with service and delivery time .

Deakin F.Linelink Online

George, at Linelink Online we love it when we get a review like yours with the title of 'magic'. We value our customers and we aim to deliver fast and at the right price. Please email us on your next purchase and we'll make sure you get a great deal.

Vincent23

Vincent23Sydney, NSW

Good Quality and fast service

definitely worth shopping at for your needs. i got the item so quickly and as written in the descriptions. highly recommend

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thankyou for your positive review of Linelink Online. We aim to exceed customer expectations in terms of price, service and in the supply of market leading high quality products such as Blackvue, iBaby, Olympus and Tracker One.

Libby

LibbyCastle Hill

Excellent Delivery Time

Very little difference in price but postage was free. Item was delivered within three days. This is for a present so as yet has not been used

Deakin F.Linelink Online

At Linelink Online we offer a best price guarantee so you'll always get the best prices on Blackvue, iBaby and Olympus from Linelink Online. Thank you very much for your custom and I hope we see you back soon.

Benny A

Benny APerth

BlackVue replacement bits

Cheapest prices I found for genuine BlackVue replacement parts. Received items super quick, especially when I placed the order over a weekend. Perfect fit. Items exactly as described. Placed 3 separate orders and they all came in 1 convenient well packaged parcel.

Andson

AndsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great online shopping

A+++++ Excellent service, postage and communication. Didn't have to wait long for items. Easy shopping. Will definitely buy again from them.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thank you for your review of Linelink Online. So glad that we have lived up to customer expectations. We aim to please!

Hells Bells

Hells BellsDarwin

Prompt service, great product

Received within the week which is great for deliveries to the NT; great product at a competitive price. Good range to choose from.

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

thanks for your prompt delivery

A very competitive price, quick delivery and good communication. The bin was well packaged to help prevent damage during delivery. thankyou

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Joe, thanks so much for your review of Linelink Online - The Dash Camera Store. We really appreciate reviews like yours but most importantly we like knowing that we have a happy and satisfied customer. We hope we can assist you again soon!

Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson

Great company, couldn't be happier

Great competitive price, one of the cheapest i could find on the internet.
Incredibly fast postage, thank you!
The product itself has been great so far

Time wasted74

Time wasted74Sydney, NSW

Quality products delivered quick and cheap

No fuss, exactly what I ordered. Well packed and quick delivery. Prices better that others. Would definitely buy again.

Note the Cellink B can't be used in conjunction with the PowerMagic Pro, if you were wondering - the PowerMagic does not allow sufficient current to pass, and the Cellink B just goes into the one beep, two beep pattern. Instructions are terrible, but once you work it out it's a great product. Much better than relying on your car battery for operation.

Awesome service and price

Couldn't fault anything with this experience. Communication, product, price and delivery were all fantastic. Thank you - keep up the great work.

Ibrahim A.S

Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08
richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives