Andy

AndySydney

Basic website functionality, no tracking, fast email response but not really helpful

Tricky Start But Great Ending

Neil * leslie

Neil * leslieMelbourne - carnegie

Purchasing

I would like to complain about your recent recent decision to not be able to contact sellers prior to purchase. This makes it bloody difficult. Regards. Neil

Online Shops

Find out how Linelink Online compares to other Online Shops

People great, delivery awful.

I ordered my tablet on the 24th August. It is now 30th August and it is apparently still in transit only just having left HK on the 28th. After paying nearly $30 for "fast courier service" that is what I expected. Staff answered my questions extremely well and because of that, I ordered from you. If you don't have something in stock you should say so.
Email queries answered fast - except for 'where is my tablet'? one.
Delivery is expensive and very slow. I would have rated Linelink as 'excellent' if not for this.

leon

leonmelbourne

linelink experience

secure buying transaction and delivery. but the delivery took too long ,15 days is not fast shipping at all.by the time i got it prices were down by almost 100 $ on online stores . the wait was too long for the phrase fast shipping .but good service all in all
secure transaction and delivery.
delivery too slow

Eh

Bought a 32" led tv from them. Prices were unbeatable, (talking approx $300 cheaper then harvey norman/jb hifi etc) Ordered on Saturday night, tv arrived friday evening. Only issue with this purchase is their customer service - it just doesn't exist period. Rang them twice trying to find out the tracking number only be hung up on both times, several emails later resulted in them finally answering 4 days later. Otherwise all good.
Cheapest prices i've seen
Customer service is terrible

vallipuram

vallipuramWantirna

was easy to use

Prices were reasonable and the web pages were easy to use. I will be trying it more often and will be checking the newsletter from time to time. I hope it does not get jaded over time like the other online sites. That is all I can tell you for now

Satisfactory service poor delivery

I found the information displayed not as I would expect from a firm this size. A better delivery option would be useful.The use of Paypal was great but the choice of using Startrack as the delivery carrier was bad. The response from a feedback query from me was handled well but could have been better.
Use of PayPal was great as it is perfectly safe
The delivery of the purchased item could have been managed better through a different carrier.

Ibrahim A.S

Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08
richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives