Listing monitored by Linelink Online

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)

DS-9500 Digital Voice Recorder

There was a good range of products and it was fairly easy to find what we needed. When I had questions about comparison products their support was very helpful. High quality recorder.

Michael BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A good result after a rocky start

Booked an install through Linelink 10 days in advance, no one arrived to do the job.
Contacted Linelink and was happy with the replies I received, they were very good in organising a new installation. The new installer was very very good at his job, could not be happier. The cameras are working well, I am amazed at the clarity of the videos they produce.
I am happy to recommend Linelink as a seller of Blackvue equipment and to have an installation done through them.

Michael B

I have accepted the apology and the rebooked installation, all is now good.

Gary
GaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worth the money

Rather easy to navigate, installation was neat. Had a motorbike run up the back of me last week and used the footage for my claim and the police even asked for a copy for future reference

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great Product at Good Price

Deb
DebHunter Region, NSW

Soooo much easier.

Absolutely awesome. Love it.
Great customer service. Easy to set up (all by myself)

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Deb, thanks so much for your positive review of Linelink Online. We love happy customers as it validates our business mantra of happy customers, high quality products at the best prices. We hope to see you back here at Linelink Online again soon!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Reasonable price for the DashCam

Linelink's banner adv said 20% off ALL dashcams so that's what I wanted, however, they didn't give it to me! They would only give me 10%, so their banner lied and I don't like that.

I had a bit of trouble getting correct invoices for payment but after all that was sorted out, the camera & power kit arrived reasonably quickly.

Of course, I have now seen the camera at 30% off online, but I think this place is one of the better priced online stores, just double check everything.

dbareis

Your "best price guarantee" has disclaimers so isn't actually a "guarantee" more of an "aim" or perhaps "guideline". The 30% off was off the same starting price so I definitely lost out there :-( Anyway you can't win them all :-)

Quick response

price is very good comparing to other online store and once order was place they keep you inform of your delivery detail.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Steve, thanks for your review of Linelink Online. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you back again soon.

Steve
Steve

I have a question that need to speak with one of your operator how can I have a verbal conversation?

brycea2005
brycea2005Tuggerah

Great price, fast delivery but still no tax invoice :(

Product was a great price and delivery was within 2 days but after numerous requests I still do not have a tax invoice for the item, sours an otherwise good buying experience.

Peter Bali
Peter BaliPerth WA

Good camera but not perfect

The store offers good pricing and communications BUT the delivery service they use (Australia Post), is useless, I know this is not a reflection on this company, but they need to review them.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Linelink Online compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Perfect item, was a must for my dashcam

Item was perfect, delivery wasn't ideal but due to courier, the vendor was very professional in dealings. Would definitely buy from again

Came Good When I really Needed Quicker Delivery

My small business iPhone 5 (from Linelink previously) "died" from a terminal fall so I obviously needed a replacement asap. There was an unavoidable small delay in delivery time but I was kept advised of the 6+ delivery progress and received a big effort in my particular circumstances to get one asap with lots of apologies/concern to lessen the distress - the advertised significant discount off the Apple Store price was worth it. Proof of my satisfaction is that I have just purchased eldest daughter a iPhone 6 for her 21st - and its physical delivery time frame will match that of the original iPhone 5. If saving $$$ isn't important don't shop online here is you want "instantaneous'" delivery.

Troy17
Troy17CANBERRA

Short delivery time!

I purchased a GPS unit from them. Order was placed late on a Wednesday, Item was received first thing the following Monday. This is with ANZAC day falling on the Friday. Very happy!! Product works as expected and performs well.

I'm having a minor problem with the TPMS so now have to determine how to manage this, with LineLink or with the manufacturer direct.

Was a great price.
Quick delivery

Great Service Team

The team came back quickly with questions I had about the voice recorder. The answers were short and to the point, and helped greatly in the decision to purchase. The machine does everything that was promised during these questions. Even though delivery was a bit slow, and that was interrupted by a public holiday, the wait was worth it.
Easy navigation

Ibrahim A.S
Ibrahim A.Sasked

Hi dears

I wonder why (DR750-2CH LTE 4G) works only in Australia and Japan, while any GSM cell phone can work in any country in the world?

Based on my career in telecommunications I reviewed the technical data of the Australian operator (the LTE band), and I assume that your camera would operate in other countries as well. Do I miss something here?

BR

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Thanks for your message, I can only talk to the suitability of this item in the Australian market, you'd need to contact Blackvue directly. But the modem in this device is only suitable for use with the Vodafone network in Australia.

Bazzaasked

I have a question regarding dash can installation, I have booked in for a customer supplied unit, paid the money, and it has been over a week now and I haven’t had any company from you at all, my installation was requested for the 29/5/20.
Can you tell me what is happening

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, you'll see a confirmation message in your email. Your installation is all booked for today. Thanks again for your business.

Bazza

Thank you for your quick response, installation done and dusted, no trouble, no fuss, thank you for the service, gladly recommend you to anyone that requires a dashcam fitted, whether one of your own, or one bought from linelink, get a professional from the start, and not a back yarder, who thinks they know what they are doing, yep, my fault, for not getting a professional.

Deakin F.Linelink Online

Barrie, as the song says, "you took the words right out of my mouth". In all seriousness, it pays to get your Dash Cam professionally installed. Not only does it protect your vehicle's electrical system but also your Dash Cam. Most notably too, you know your Dash Cam will work when it needs to. So glad we were able to help you and we lived up to your expectations! A big thank you to you Barrie for your custom, we appreciate it!

Richard V.asked

Order 5734 what is happening you send me email saying 20/5 and still nothing what's gong on.

richard08
richard08

hello, i don't work for linelink but have bought things. i have noticed that due to this stupid covid-19 it is talking almost everything ut to a week longer to get to me. maybe that will be the same for you. Maybe track your item with tracking number and ring AusPost. hope this helps and hope your item is recieved.

Richard V.

Sorry mate I thought it was them thanks any way.

Richard,

Due to the Corona Virus pandemic there are some delays right across the supply chain at the moment and that is having an impact on all deliveries at the moment. This is due to the reduced capability of flights to transport goods in and out of Australia and similarly, in Australia itself. Unfortunately these delays are unavoidable due to the environment we are in. With most goods that we sell coming from Asian manufacturers our inbound deliveries have been delayed. This coupled with the outbound delays Australia Post is currently experiencing in their delivery network means we, like other dealers are having longer delivery times. Please reach out to us at info@linelink.com.au and we can help you with your individual consignment. Thanks for your business and your patience - we appreciate it at this difficult time.

Get an answer from our members and Linelink Online representatives