5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect for my mid century house

After ordering the Linen House Haze Quilt Mist King online I was immediately worried I had ordered the wrong colour for my room and furnishings, that maybe the style was too young for a mature old bird like me, that it would be too feminine for my alpha dog hubby, and that perhaps the quality of the fabric would not justify the price. Even when the Quilt arrived I was not sure I had done the right thing...the fabric felt a bit slubby and cheap and I had a brief moment of panic that I had spent half the rent on something that was not right for me or my room....until I washed it. Once cold washed and line dried this quilt took on a whole new quality. It resembles a weighted linen and the colour is far more soft and tonal than in the photos shown on line. The fabric moulds nicely on my wool quilt and even though I did not iron the cover it looks incredible on my bed. It has elevated my room from cosy and nice to intimate and chic. I absolutely love it! And surprisingly so does the old dog...he said it reminds him of days spent at his nanas when he was a boy. If you are hesitant about buying the Linen House Haze quilt because of the price...hesitate no more! Seriously. Just buy this gorgeous damn thing before they have all gone.