Linksys AC3200 EA9200

Linksys AC3200 EA9200

See the Best Routers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Liam

LiamSYLVANIA

What a beast1

This is a very powerful and reliable WIFI router. I upgraded so that I can enjoy the AC speeds. We have multiple computers and TV's running off this on any given evening and it performs beautifully. You can connect a hard drive to this and stream movies to your TV.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Koffer Koper

Koffer Koper

Top Performance at Budget Price from Respected Brand

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Cait

CaitMelbourne

Came with net

I believe this is the router than came from the internet service provider. It is fast and is able to handle the many devices we have on the home network. It does occasionally drop out and need to be reset. However that could be the internet service provider and not the router causing that problem.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Gush

GushShellharbour

Loved it til death did we part

Great router, lightning fast and easy to interface - but then a week later the power died and it wont fire up. Waiting for the supplier to get back to me...
I hope to update you saying that they have fixed the power issue and it works perfectly for ever.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

lexxel

lexxelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Router

This router frees up multiple connections and allows HD streaming to other devices, this is simply a wonderful router to use for your home.

The user interface is easy to navigate around and it also has an app for your mobile devices, it has great security features and the ability to configure devices manually. You also have a guest network for anyone coming over so they can log into this while your own is private. I highly recommend this product