Linksys AC3200 EA9200

See the Best Routers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

What a beast1

This is a very powerful and reliable WIFI router. I upgraded so that I can enjoy the AC speeds. We have multiple computers and TV's running off this on any given evening and it performs beautifully. You can connect a hard drive to this and stream movies to your TV.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Top Performance at Budget Price from Respected Brand

I purchase the EA9200 because my old TP-Link router started suffering from stability issues, which were not being addressed by the manufacturer.

The EA9200 is a high-end AC3200 router with a normal 2.4GHz channel and two 5GHz channels. Having to 5GHz channels means more devices can be connected on the generally interference-free 5GHz spectrum. This router intelligently works out which of the 5GHz channels to use for which device, meaning I don't have to worry about which device I tell to use which channel.

I have used this router for 2 weeks now, and it has been completely stable. I have not had any reception issues, nor bandwidth problems. Setup was straightforward enough, though the user interface is a bit sluggish to navigate.

One drawback is that the guest network uses a Website for authentication. This means people can technically connect to your WiFi without authentication, though they cannot access the internet. I think it means people have to re-enter the password each time. It also means traffic is not secure. This is a fairly poor way to implement a guest network, and not how it is normally done.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Came with net

I believe this is the router than came from the internet service provider. It is fast and is able to handle the many devices we have on the home network. It does occasionally drop out and need to be reset. However that could be the internet service provider and not the router causing that problem.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Loved it til death did we part

Great router, lightning fast and easy to interface - but then a week later the power died and it wont fire up. Waiting for the supplier to get back to me...
I hope to update you saying that they have fixed the power issue and it works perfectly for ever.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great Router

This router frees up multiple connections and allows HD streaming to other devices, this is simply a wonderful router to use for your home.

The user interface is easy to navigate around and it also has an app for your mobile devices, it has great security features and the ability to configure devices manually. You also have a guest network for anyone coming over so they can log into this while your own is private. I highly recommend this product