Linksys WRT1200AC-AU

Linksys WRT1200AC-AU

Loot

LootSouth East Queensland, QLD

Year following the WRT54G, this is an awesome successor.

I actually started off Linksys AC 1900 and I kept on loading up the DD-WRT . This combination has been pretty awesome and quite stable has lots of options and the wireless connectivity is pretty good. Now recently downgraded to the Linksys AC1200 , and I've had with the UniFi access points . My house these has provided me with the of both worlds, awesome Wi-Fi coverage excellent router performance and functionality. I use this as a VPN Gateway and it is quite capable of handling 100 megabit connection across Telstra cable.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

George

GeorgeBrisbane

Reliable, fast, easy to use software

Paid $99 for this modem. The features of the software are more than enough for a budget modem, it works great with fttp nbn, no issues with speed and it looks great. The parental controls are good to monitor your kids online activity and you can even enable and disable the internet with their android app.

Date PurchasedApr 2018