Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular

Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4 questions from our users

Kaiju
Kaijuasked

has this product been discontinued?. Can not seem to find it anywhere?

Voronat

Yes, I was annoyed not being able to find it, so contacted the manufacturer.They stopped production in February 2018.

Jenasked

Looking to by Lip Eze... Does anyone know where I can get some? Husband will only use this brand,

Davo
Davo

Hi Jen I found it on line in a pack of two and now need more. I think it was on ebay.
Good luck very hard to get now.

Jen

Thank you ... will keep looking

Iggydi
Iggydi

I bought mine from a service station in Gympie Queensland but I have seen them in the chemists too

Brandon.S
Brandon.Sasked

Are your lip balms Cruelty free vegan?

Voronat

The Lip-eze product does not carry any information on the packaging. However, out of interest, I looked up the site and found that the company does not report the use of animal testing, and other web references also support their practices to be ethical. But, as the product contains lanolin, which I believe comes from sheep, I suppose it would not be vegan friendly.

Laurena
Laurenaasked

Is this product vegan/not tested on animals?

Voronat

There is no indication on the packaging about animal testing. You could check with the company GlaxoSmithKline Free Call 1800 028 533.

Other Lip Care Products