Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular

Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular

See the Best Lip Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
  • Causes Irritation Yes · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Tim D
Tim DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Herron lipeze unavailable but irreplaceable

Lip-eze 30+ Has saved my lips for years, but has become unavailable. Why Herron, why? What is going on? Why can’t I ask Herron directly? What a shame to loose this great product line.

Purchased in July 2018 at Woolworths Physical store.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Kaiju
Kaijuasked

has this product been discontinued?. Can not seem to find it anywhere?

Voronat

Yes, I was annoyed not being able to find it, so contacted the manufacturer.They stopped production in February 2018.

Jenasked

Looking to by Lip Eze... Does anyone know where I can get some? Husband will only use this brand,

Davo
Davo

Hi Jen I found it on line in a pack of two and now need more. I think it was on ebay.
Good luck very hard to get now.

Jen

Thank you ... will keep looking

Iggydi
Iggydi

I bought mine from a service station in Gympie Queensland but I have seen them in the chemists too

Brandon.S
Brandon.Sasked

Are your lip balms Cruelty free vegan?

Voronat

The Lip-eze product does not carry any information on the packaging. However, out of interest, I looked up the site and found that the company does not report the use of animal testing, and other web references also support their practices to be ethical. But, as the product contains lanolin, which I believe comes from sheep, I suppose it would not be vegan friendly.

See all Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular questions