Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular

Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular

See the Best Lip Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8

Horrible.

I’ve used many lip balms & I forgot my lip balm so I decided to buy one at the service station which was lip eze which I’ve never used. It leaves a horrible horrible taste in your mouth. after 1 day of using it i woke up in the morning to find my left side of my lip absaloutley swallon with tiny blisters around, mind you I’ve never ever had a cold sore in my life. And it couldn’t have possibly be a cold sore, I’m on day three and it’s still swallon with pus scabbing. Absaloutley horrible. I’m not sure if it’s an allergic reaction..

IggydiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never buy this brand again

I had left my lip balm at home when I went on holidays so I bought lip - eze from a service station on the way to my destination. I used it straight away but had to rub it off my lips because of the horrible taste it left in my mouth and over the rim of my water bottle. I decided to try it again and it was exactly the same. I am not happy that a product that is supposed to be helping keep your lips from drying out could taste so foul. I will be sending this back to the manufacturer

Quindarious
    QuindariousPerth

Leaves a weird chemical taste in your mouth.

I work outdoors so use SPF lip balms every day.
    There's something weird in these that leaves a bad chemical taste in my mouth unlike other products I've used.
    It may not be a big deal for some but my policy is the less chemicals I ingest the better!
    It's a pity cos the product seems ok otherwise.

CC
    CCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Developed irritation immediately

Lip-eze Strawberry with SPF 30 seemed like just the thing after the colder weather set in but within a day I developed a red, rough line around my lips with generalised swelling and dryness. The consistency of the balm is quite dry and wax-like but a plus is that it provides temporary smoothness (not moisturisation, however). After doing some research it seems the camphor, which is a known irritant when included in lip balm, is the cause of the allergic reaction/irritation. I won't be buying this again or recommending it to anyone with even mildly sensitive skin.

NB purchased from Woolworths (Vic).

Lip Care Products

Find out how Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular compares to other Lip Care Products

Kaiju
    Kaijuasked

has this product been discontinued?. Can not seem to find it anywhere?

Voronat

Yes, I was annoyed not being able to find it, so contacted the manufacturer.They stopped production in February 2018.

Jenasked

Looking to by Lip Eze... Does anyone know where I can get some? Husband will only use this brand,

Davo
    Davo

Hi Jen I found it on line in a pack of two and now need more. I think it was on ebay.
    Good luck very hard to get now.

Jen

Thank you ... will keep looking

Iggydi

I bought mine from a service station in Gympie Queensland but I have seen them in the chemists too

Brandon.S
    Brandon.Sasked

Are your lip balms Cruelty free vegan?

Voronat

The Lip-eze product does not carry any information on the packaging. However, out of interest, I looked up the site and found that the company does not report the use of animal testing, and other web references also support their practices to be ethical. But, as the product contains lanolin, which I believe comes from sheep, I suppose it would not be vegan friendly.

See all Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular questions