Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular

Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular

See the Best Lip Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
    Quindarious
    QuindariousPerth

Leaves a weird chemical taste in your mouth.

I work outdoors so use SPF lip balms every day.
    There's something weird in these that leaves a bad chemical taste in my mouth unlike other products I've used.
    It may not be a big deal for some but my policy is the less chemicals I ingest the better!
    It's a pity cos the product seems ok otherwise.

CC
    CCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Developed irritation immediately

Lip-eze Strawberry with SPF 30 seemed like just the thing after the colder weather set in but within a day I developed a red, rough line around my lips with generalised swelling and dryness. The consistency of the balm is quite dry and wax-like but a plus is that it provides temporary smoothness (not moisturisation, however). After doing some research it seems the camphor, which is a known irritant when included in lip balm, is the cause of the allergic reaction/irritation. I won't be buying this again or recommending it to anyone with even mildly sensitive skin.

NB purchased from Woolworths (Vic).

Great

Great use it all the time but now cant buy more because i cant find it help please!!!
    Can anyone help if you know wear i could get some please tell me
    Other than that great i would recommend it to any one any time.
    It just gets lost a lot but that is just me
    Stops cracked lips
    Now it does not sell any more:( i need some

flossie
    flossie

I use it on backs of my hands that are sun damaged, dry and scaly. Brilliant. I need to buy it in a pot or jar, is the product available in a tube or jar?

Kaiju
    Kaijuasked

has this product been discontinued?. Can not seem to find it anywhere?

Voronat

Yes, I was annoyed not being able to find it, so contacted the manufacturer.They stopped production in February 2018.

Jenasked

Looking to by Lip Eze... Does anyone know where I can get some? Husband will only use this brand,

Davo
    Davo

Hi Jen I found it on line in a pack of two and now need more. I think it was on ebay.
    Good luck very hard to get now.

Jen

Thank you ... will keep looking

Iggydi
    Iggydi

I bought mine from a service station in Gympie Queensland but I have seen them in the chemists too

Brandon.S
    Brandon.Sasked

Are your lip balms Cruelty free vegan?

Voronat

The Lip-eze product does not carry any information on the packaging. However, out of interest, I looked up the site and found that the company does not report the use of animal testing, and other web references also support their practices to be ethical. But, as the product contains lanolin, which I believe comes from sheep, I suppose it would not be vegan friendly.

See all Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular questions