Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular

Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular

See the Best Lip Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Tim D
Tim DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Herron lipeze unavailable but irreplaceable

Lip-eze 30+ Has saved my lips for years, but has become unavailable. Why Herron, why? What is going on? Why can’t I ask Herron directly? What a shame to loose this great product line.

Purchased in July 2018 at Woolworths Physical store.

Ease of Application

excellent product but getting hard to find.

Excellent product, I have been using it for 20years. Very disappointed that it has been hard to find in store of recent months. Is it available anywhere on line. Must be the regular though, not the strawberry one.

This product works a treat.

I have never found a better and faster way to repair cracked lips, if you feel your lips drying out whack a bit on and they will not crack. It is that good you will have trouble finding it. But it is worth it.

Best Cure for Chapped Lips.

Lip Care Products

Find out how Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular compares to other Lip Care Products

Very useful

I went to Australia last year and bought this lip balm because the climate was really dry. It seemed to be sold in all the petrol kiosks and was widely advertised on TV. It is the best lip balm I've used and does not turn your lips flaky like Lip Ice does. It also stays for a long time even after eating, and protects your lips against the sun. Unfortunately it is not sold where I live.

VoronatAdelaide, South Australia

Best lip balm I have found

I carry it in my pocket, and it doesn't soften too much, feels slightly waxy rather than creamy, no scent, long lasting, brilliant for dry lips and with SPF protection.
Just difficult to readily find. Can't live without it, and I've tried so many others.
Some Woolworths and some online chemists still stock it.

October 5th 2018 Update: Discontinued

It was the best... sadly February 2018, it was discontinued. So once existing stock disappears from shelves, That's It- No More. I checked directly with the producers and was told it is no-longer being made.

Excellent stuff!

I have bad dermatitis on my hands and lips and for 2 months I have been trying everything and this product cured it in 2 days. Wish I could buy in bigger amount.

Kaiju
Kaijuasked

has this product been discontinued?. Can not seem to find it anywhere?

Voronat

Yes, I was annoyed not being able to find it, so contacted the manufacturer.They stopped production in February 2018.

Jenasked

Looking to by Lip Eze... Does anyone know where I can get some? Husband will only use this brand,

Davo
Davo

Hi Jen I found it on line in a pack of two and now need more. I think it was on ebay.
Good luck very hard to get now.

Jen

Thank you ... will keep looking

Iggydi
Iggydi

I bought mine from a service station in Gympie Queensland but I have seen them in the chemists too

Brandon.S
Brandon.Sasked

Are your lip balms Cruelty free vegan?

Voronat

The Lip-eze product does not carry any information on the packaging. However, out of interest, I looked up the site and found that the company does not report the use of animal testing, and other web references also support their practices to be ethical. But, as the product contains lanolin, which I believe comes from sheep, I suppose it would not be vegan friendly.

See all Lip-eze Lip Balm Regular questions