LipMD Extreme Lip Plumping Serum

LipMD Extreme Lip Plumping Serum

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Lips in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for LipMD Extreme Lip Plumping Serum? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
  • Causes Irritation Yes (10) · No (10)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture

Ros C.
Ros C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware

Waited 4 months , contacted them numerous times and it wasn't til I stated I would be contacting my bank in regard to a refund the product finally arrived. The serum burnt all the skin around my mouth. My advice.. dont order this product.

Purchased in October 2021 for $68.

Allen
AllenSydney, NSW

Items not sent

I’ve been waiting for my order for over 1 month. I have sent numerous of messages asking when will I receive my order but no reply back. Very bad service

Tracy C.
Tracy C.North Western Region, NSW

Unable to comment didn’t receive product

Unable to comment on the product as it hasn’t even arrived. Requested a refund, I was ignored. Submitted a refund through PayPal and seller cancelled it. Don’t spend your money

Belle T.
Belle T.Hunter Region, NSW

Worst company to deal with

Don't order this product rude ignorant company never received have sent numerous emails for refund all ignored stay clear unless you don't care about losing money put in fairtrading hands

Purchased in October 2021 for $60.

Cosmetic Products for Lips

Find out how LipMD Extreme Lip Plumping Serum compares to other Cosmetic Products for Lips

mercedes.molnar
mercedes.molnarSydney, NSW

Rubbish

Don’t buy from these ppl they don’t even send you the product or respond when you follow up. It’s been 4 wks since I ordered & it hasn’t even been shipped.

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Chloe
ChloeSydney Surrounds, NSW

shipping times aren’t great, product is even less promising

it took 3-4 weeks to have my order shipped (from sydney to sydney). i understand that delays were due to covid, however the staff were telling me constantly that my order would go out the next day, and i still had to wait another week. then i finally get the product, and after reading the instructions carefully, it burnt my lips to a crisp. i could just be unlucky but i wouldn’t really recommend this to anyone

Lahnee B.
Lahnee B.

Works for me!

I have to say I am surprised at the negative reviews. I have chronically dry lips and this is the only product that has worked for me. I love it!

Purchased in June 2021.

Ease of Application

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Lisa
LisaGoulburn Valley, VIC

No difference

This product took a long time to arrive because they said they were waiting on more to be distributed after a lot of emails received and not any difference to lips after a lot of use don’t waste money on it

Waste of money

This produce is no good. Waste of money. Been using it for one month, twice a day, just like they recommend. Burning and tingling, no change to my lips. Save your money.

Purchased in March 2021 for $40.

EXTREMELY HARSH PRODUCT DO NOT USE

I used this product for about a month. The stinging and tingling was quite acute. I stupidly persevered seeing as the product states that some tingling is normal. I finally threw in the towel as my lips became so sore and dry. My lips have been suffering ever since. Chronically dry, cracking and inflamed. I can’t seem to heal them. Learn from my mistake and don’t go near this product. I want my old lips back.
NB. I have no allergies and have never had any allergic reactions to skin care products or lip balms.

Causes Irritation Yes
cute2883Northeast, VIC

Absolutely useless.

I got the extreme lip plumper and it burns and makes my lips red but doesn’t increase the size at all. It also left a red ring around my lips, about 1 cm out. The feeling of the effect only lasts around 20 minutes so if it did work you would need to reapply very frequently. Not sure how they are allowed to sell a product which does nothing like it promises. The review pictures have obviously had something else done to them or they used the electronic device and said it was the lip plumper alone. Waste of money.

Purchased in April 2021 for $40.

Caroline
CarolineNorth-West & West coast, TAS

RED RASH

I am not allergic to anything & I do not have sensitive skin. I broke out in a terrible rash all over my lips and around my mouth. I sent them a photo of the immediate and shocking reaction on my face and they will not refund my money. I am absolutely appalled by the customer service of this company!

Purchased in February 2021 at LipMD for $46.

Dot
DotGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice packaging ..that's it

Purchased. Used for over a week, 3times a day. Nothing... Just nice gloss.

Ripoff.

Advised customer service. They replied "does not work for everyone". Also told to return lipstick, at my own expense!

Have not put my feed back on their website under Reviews. Seem only to be interested in positive reviews.

Very poor expensive product and waste of my money.

Purchased in March 2021 for $45.

Kim M.
Kim M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of money

Tingling feeling but no plumping whatsoever. Extremely disappointed. Such a ripoff. Would not recommend at all. I’m surprised that companies get away with selling a product that doesn’t work. Avoid this ripoff.

Purchased in February 2021 for $39.

Allie
AlliePerth, WA

Doesn't work

After using a similar product from Juicy Lip Co. I thought I'd try this as there was a 2 for 1 offer. It was a huge disappointment. Slight tingle but absolutely no plumping effect whatsoever, no moisturising or colouring and my lips seem drier than before applying this product. A waste of money and time.

Purchased in February 2021 for $40.

Kelly T.
Kelly T.asked

I bought the product and have used it once due to the incredible burn that I received. It felt like an intense chemical burn and although I tried to wipe it of it continued to burn my lips for around 30 minutes. It also got on my tongue and burned as well. Is this normal or should I discontinue use

Emma
Emma

I kept using it even though it burned. I should have listened to my lips. I would suggest you discontinue using it if your lips are that sensitive. Mine are still recovering from this product and I stopped using it a couple of months ago.

Maria I.
Maria I.asked

Where can I purchase it?

LIP M.
LIP M.

Hi Maria,
You can purchase the serum online via the LipMD website!

cute2883

Do not buy! Doesn’t work.

Features:

• The LipMD Extreme Lip Plumping Serum claims to add volume and moisture to your lips
  • It’s enriched with shea and aloe butters and avocado and coconut oils, all of which are nourishing botanicals that have smoothing properties.
  • The formula contains hyaluronic acid, which penetrates the skin to give an intense dose of moisture and plump it up.
  • It has a non-greasy formula, so you don’t need to worry about that uncomfortable slippy feeling that some lip products can give you.
  • This product is advertised as cruelty-free and vegan.