LipMD Extreme Lip Plumping Serum

LipMD Extreme Lip Plumping Serum

1.8

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (8)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture

Caroline

CarolineNorth-West & West coast, TAS

RED RASH

I am not allergic to anything & I do not have sensitive skin. I broke out in a terrible rash all over my lips and around my mouth. I sent them a photo of the immediate and shocking reaction on my face and they will not refund my money. I am absolutely appalled by the customer service of this company!

Purchased in February 2021 at LipMD for $46.00.

Dot

DotGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice packaging ..that's it

Purchased. Used for over a week, 3times a day. Nothing... Just nice gloss.

Ripoff.

Advised customer service. They replied "does not work for everyone". Also told to return lipstick, at my own expense!

Have not put my feed back on their website under Reviews. Seem only to be interested in positive reviews.

Very poor expensive product and waste of my money.

Purchased in March 2021 for $45.00.

Kim M.

Kim M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of money

Tingling feeling but no plumping whatsoever. Extremely disappointed. Such a ripoff. Would not recommend at all. I’m surprised that companies get away with selling a product that doesn’t work. Avoid this ripoff.

Purchased in February 2021 for $39.00.

Cosmetic Products for Lips

Find out how LipMD Extreme Lip Plumping Serum compares to other Cosmetic Products for Lips

Allie

AlliePerth, WA

Doesn't work

After using a similar product from Juicy Lip Co. I thought I'd try this as there was a 2 for 1 offer. It was a huge disappointment. Slight tingle but absolutely no plumping effect whatsoever, no moisturising or colouring and my lips seem drier than before applying this product. A waste of money and time.

Purchased in February 2021 for $40.00.

does absolutely nothing!

was super excited to try this out..BIGGEST disappointment! does NOTHING. no plumping whatsoever, not even a color change, just a tingling sensation. my lips almost look more sad and dry than they did before! only plus is that isn’t smells really good. stick to too faced lip injection extreme! now THAT stuff is instantly effective!

Purchased in January 2021 for $40.00.

Stef

StefGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does not work !!

Product does not work , it does not make lips fuller , waste of money . Does tingle but for a very short time , would definetly not buy again , very disappointed in product

Purchased in December 2020 for $40.00.

alex nicholas

alex nicholasSydney, NSW

Wow - it actually plumps in minutes

Simple easy to use. great results. highly recommended
only takes a few mins to work and does tingle sting a little but certainly works
fantastic lip moisturiser also
for best results finish with a gloss

Purchased in August 2020 for $29.00.

Melissa K.

Melissa K.Sydney, NSW

The most disappointing product ive ever bought

Its an absolute joke, the most slight tingle ever for a few seconds, no plumping AT ALL. I cant stress how nasty this lip plumper is, avoid like the plague, its a bad product with good marketing - trust me. I'm so annoyed I paid $40 for this rubbish- Gah when will i ever learn?!

Purchased in October 2020 for $40.00.

Doesn't work

Have used for a few days, doesn't plump at all, just makes the lips go a bit tingly and red. Wouldn't buy again. Very disappointing. Will just stick with moisturiser

Purchased in September 2010.

Cosmetic Products for Lips

Sandi26

Sandi26AU

A little disappointed

Received this today. Was a little disappointed, felt the tingle, but there was no real difference, nothing noticeable. Made my lips redder but overall not overwhelmed by it. Wouldn't purchase again.

Purchased in September 2020 for $39.00.

Did not work at all

Tried this for several days. Experienced the tingling sensation I was expecting however nothing changed at all, looking at other reviews u need to buy the machine to go with the serum for it to actually work

Purchased in August 2020 at Lipmd.

Aneesha

AneeshaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It actually works

I received my LIPMD lip suction device and the lip gloss today. I applied the lip gloss and left it on for 1-2 minutes. Then I used the lip suction device on full setting for about 60-80 seconds. I had beautiful fuller lips. However, It needs to be used daily I think for the effects to actually stay. My lips remained thick for about 1-2 hour. I did experiencing tinging, however, It was very subtle.

Purchased in August 2020.

Kait

Kait

Doesn’t work

Ordered online, it arrived quickly but it literally did not do anything.

Lips burned and went red but still looks the same. Waste of money, do not buy! so disappointed!