Lipton Green Tea Vanilla

Lipton Green Tea Vanilla

See the Best Teas in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lipton? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
Gina H
Gina HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Liptons Mint Green Tea

This is by far the best tasting Mint Green Tea one can buy, however you cannot buy it at Coles, Woolworths, or IGA as far as I am aware. The mint in this tea is by far the most soothing and refreshing green tea going around. Please, please bring it back. I have tried others in different brands, but none compare.

Purchased in at IGA for $4.99.

Ros E
Ros EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bring Liptop Green Tea Vanilla back on Woollies shelves

I love Lipton Green Tea Vanilla. The taste is amazing and much nicer than original green teas. I'm sad that I cannot get it at my local Woollies and would be a regular purchaser if they are returned. PLEASE, please have Green Vanilla Tea put back on the shelves!!!

Purchased at Woolworths for $3.

Krystle C.
Krystle C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best green tea

This green tea is the best I've ever had. It needs to come back on the shelves. Only green tea I like. With the added vanilla. It's perfect for that sweet tooth

Purchased in at Woolworths for $2.99.

• Incentivised Review No

it is amazing, such a wonderful cup of tea!

This is an amazing cup of tea, the Vanilla green tea is unlike any other, however it becomes hard to find! I wonder why it keeps disappearing? It is the best vanilla green tea ever made! Nothing quite like it!

Mathew Johnathon Hanraha
Mathew Johnathon HanrahaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable

Unbelievable the whole family addicted just can't find it anywhere taste so good it's a must try I want more just not sure how to. Get more

Paolo
PaoloPerth

Is a new level of green tea taste ...

If you like Green Tea definitely you need to taste it !!
Is one of the new best options I found on the current market.
You need to try it, is full flavour and great value.

Best Green Tea Ever

We finally get a really good Green Tea in the Lipton Vanilla Green Tea and it now isn't available anywhere. Please bring it back Lipton as all the others just don't compare.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

l love this Lipton Green Tea Vanilla

Love this Lipton Green Tea Vanilla l have been trying to find this in Woolworths for months now l was lucky to buy quite a few packs quite a while ago but have not been able to find it since l love this Vanilla Green Tea. Like so many other people out there it is a wonderful Tea l feel relaxed and refreshed after this Tea PLEASE bring it BACK So we can all be Happy Again LIPTON We are all very SAD NOW

Lotta
LottaBundanoon

The best

Missing my green vanilla tea. Used the last teabag three days ago.No more evening cuppas for me

Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Back for a short while, but gone again

I love Lipton Vanilla Green Tea, but it has disappeared again!!!! Back for a short time only. I asked at Woolworths today, bought the very last packet they had in store. Please continue it Lipton. It's such a great flavour.

Lan
LanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Green tea with vanilla is back!!!!!!!

So glad green tea with vanilla is back yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tastes great, thanks ☺☺ Check it out at your woolworths store....you will love it!!!!!!

Yummy, But gone

Lipton Vanilla green tea is amazing. It tastes like pure gold but i can seen to find it anywhere, it feels like im the only person in the world who drinks it. None of my friends know what it is and im on a mission to find it. I found Vanilla green tea in the bushells viriaty pack and i cant seen to find it anywhere else

Lipton likerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sensational

I am posting again - I cannot get this anywhere now - I have bought Nerada Green tea with Vanilla - & add a couple of drops of vanilla essence to the cup - to try & get the Lipton equivalent in taste & aroma. Where the hell can we get this - I would rather just buy what I originally tried - I only had two tea bags of Lipton Green Tee Vanilla - which I acquired from a hotel where I was staying - & I can't remember where that was - but after going online I saw it available from the USA - why not here..quite sad about this - really loved it.

az
azBundoora

bring it back!!

twas the best tea everrr and they got rid of it :(( you could mostly taste vanilla and it had no sugar

Atlanta
AtlantaKalgoorlie

I'm sad now!

This tea was sheer gorgeous-ness. I could drink it all day and for someone who was never a fan of green tea before this, that's a lot of green tea! Normally, I'd find green tea too ...... Acrid (?) for my taste, but Lipton Green tea with Vanilla was just so silky smooth. It was a delight to drink!
Smooth, silky taste, beautiful aroma.